12 years old: tall for my age

>12 years old: tall for my age
>14 years old: about average for my age
>16 years old: a little bit short for my age
>18 years old: little manlet
What the fuck? Is this something I should ask a doctor about? Is it common for your growth to suddenly slow down like that?
pic unrelated

maybe you had a shitty diet as a youngin. I know I did.

I did. I got pretty fat by 16 and only a tiny bit better by 18. If I really slim down, will this be reversed or have I missed the cut off?

This is common. Had like two guys in my class who got into puberty at 12 and were considerably taller than all the other guys until about 15. Turns out both of them stopped at 5'7 and like half the guys in the class grew past them.

I'm OP. I'm literally 5'7"
What the fuck?

shortest person in year 7
one of the tallest in year 12

get on my level

I'm 5'7 and I've never been anywhere near the tallest. Shitty diet, poor sleep, never did sports. Dad is 5'6 though but I could've probably got an inch or two if my parents were decent

>Be in grade 6
>Tallest guy there is huge compared to everyone and already has muscle development beyond the average kid
>Go to school with him till grade 8 and he stays the tallest and most bulky guy there
>Go to a new high school the next 4 years so dont see him again during it
>Be 21 and walking around
>Who do I happen to see
>This fucking guy
>He's the same height he was in 8th grade

Manlets when will they learn. He boated about his height all grade school and then his manletism came out like the disease it is and plagued his ass.

at what age did you started lifting guys? You should not lift heavy weights before 16 because its fucking up your growth.

Kek, how tall is he?

>5'6"

I was always atleast the second tallest guy in class.
Now I only meet people taller than me once in a while, and they are usually skellys.
I'm 6'3.

Nice reddit meme nigger.

You probably started lifting when you were 12 didn't you.

>Proof lifting stuns growth

>12 years old: tall for my age
>14 years old: tall for my age
>16 years old: tall for my age
>18 years old: tall for my age
Being 6'6" at like 15 was weird. But hey. On the bright side I stayed 6'6"

>12 years old: Short for my age
>14 years old: short for my age
>16 years old: short for my age
>18 years old: tall for my age
6'4 now, OP is a manlet
also, holy stretchmarks lads

High estro due to getting fat and having shit genetics

at least you weren't always short. a guy at my school was short all his life. not sure I ever saw him smile.

This. I remember all the guys including myself that hit puberty considerably early stopped growing by the time we reached highschool

12 years old : 5'0
14 years old: 5'4
16 years old 5'8
18 years old 5'10
I hope i can get 5'11

>12 years old: average
>14 years old: slightly above average
>16 years old: Lmao u short nigga
>18 years old: Would be considered average if I wasn't Scandinavian and lived in a manlet country like USA or the UK
19 years old: Almost made it
I better fucking hope I grow a bit more. The men on my mom's side of the family are tall.

its somthing you should have asked your doc about a while ago if there is anything to be done you have very limited time window

party dog to get your attention