Say you end up making six figures from crypto...

Say you end up making six figures from crypto. Assuming that you're in the United States and that you plan on paying your taxes would you stay? If not where would you move to?

yes, six figs is nowhere near end game, x100 that and then we're talking about making it

Americlap here

Apparently our government is so cucked that even if you move to avoid taxes on your capital gains, you have to revoke U.S. citizenship and be gone for like a year or two

I'll probably just let uncle sam loosen up the ol' bumhole if I make it big off crypto

I dont plan on paying. So they can fug off. I'm a gift card guy.

This user speaks the truth

Even if you move to a different country you have to pay taxes to US government or else you get fucked big time

god i hate this fucking country

>get your dick butchered at birth
>get raised in a horribly shitty education system, only chance you have at intelligence is educating yourself on your own time
>be surrounded by other retards
>be told from a young age to go into massive debt to go to college, aka wageslave training
>finally make some money to help buy your freedom in an unorthodox and innovative way (crypto)
>get taxed out the asshole to pay the people who put you in this situation

Fuck America.

I have finally passed the 100k mark a month ago. I dont plan on quitting until Im at 3mil+. I want to retire and raise a family, not go work my ass off to make someone else rich.

Obviously. But six figures is more than enough to move out with. I'm just wondering if it would be cheaper to live out of the US because I wouldn't have to pay a state tax. I would just have to pay the federal and perhaps even get a further deduction if I claim that my apartment is my work space.

FUCK OFF PINKO SCUM!!!! I DIDN'T WANT THAT FORESKIN ANYWAY!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You move to zero tax country on cap gain like most of Caribbean, Panama, Mexico, Uruguay, Paraguay and cash out 100k a year since more than that u need to pay tax on just for holding us passport LOL

I'll just pay the taxes desu

SALT loans to get around capital gains tax and go wherever I want.

sergey solves the spherical problem

holy fucking shit my life Thanks for writing it all out and actualizing how shitty it is.

why is this country so fucked up?

If I make it big off crytpo I'm gonna get out of my nightmare scenario and move to a 1st world country (maybe Iceland or Ireland)

plenty of other countries have it worse, this is just how shit is in this age. too many people who are completely necessary to the system, and too much money being thrown around in third world countries that are only going to keep this getting worse for the next generation

completely *unnecessary

no there are other ways to convert btc to fiat than through your bank account

>Ireland
>1st world
Nope but I can dream

I'm glad we're not alone, user. What state are you in?

I want to be a patriot, but this place is so fucked up that it's hard.

And keep in mind that Euro countries aren't much better tax-wise.

there are a couple of decent places in america, but if you want a nice place to live you need to either be in financial or business hubs or go buy a plot of land in the middle of nowhere. there isn't any inbetween

everything is more expensive over there too, so even if you save on taxes, you only get the basics covered for you in terms of healthcare, dental, etc, your purchasing power is still lower on average

Wisconsin. It's fine. I have a comfy engineering job at one of the better companies in the state. I'm renting a place now in a relatively safe part of town for $500 a month (+ utilities are like $80 a month split 3 ways with my roommates)

But I'm up shit fucking creek in student loans because
>FAFSA required me to put parents income on record
>step dad makes comfy 6 figs
>therefore unqualified for any need based scholarships
>parents barely helped with school costs
didn't help that I made the brainlet choice to go to a private school for 4 years.

Probably gonna kms if crypto doesn't take off.

These are all true facts. fuck everything tbqh

btw just wanna say to
even though euro taxes may suck dick more they don't have these fundamentally fucked problems >get your dick butchered at birth
>get raised in a horribly shitty education system, only chance you have at intelligence is educating yourself on your own time
>be surrounded by other retards
>be told from a young age to go into massive debt to go to college, aka wageslave training

tbqh I wouldn't care about taxes all that much, especially if it meant I wasn't in so much god damn debt. I live a pretty simple life all things considered. I wouldn't mind living like I do now, just not tossing away hundreds of dollars a month on paying back my school and the modest used car I had to buy since my old one decided to shit out a few months ago.

Australian here.

If I make 6 fig, I'll just pay my tax. Income tax isn't very high so I'd only loose like 15% in that bracket and I can live with that.

made 93k off ETH here in Florida. Cashed out 87k of it. How much will I pay in taxes come January?

Move to singapore find yourself an asian wife cash out crypto in her name before marriage move back to america with an asian wife you're welcome user

There is no moving overseas to avoid US taxes. All US citizens are owned by the IRS. Once overseas your accounts can be accessed through FATCA. If you marry a foreign wife they'll go into her accounts via FATCA. They will find your evasion, that is if you use any traditional banking system. Hell, my country actually gives the IRS a straight open backdoor into our bank records, IRS has access to all of our citizens private data.

>be me
>Computer science student
>keep missing moon missions due to limited student funds

Do I drop out for a year, earn money to put into crypto and come back next september or stick it through now and maybe miss the boat on this game completely?

>maybe miss the boat on this game completely?
I think you answered your own question. The window of opportunity to get rich off crypto is shrinking by the second.

what was your initial investment?

Is this a shop or did he actually post on here? Can someone link thread if it happened? Was off innawoods past few days.

How long do you reckon I've got?

Went from $700 in July to $125,000 right now. I have no idea how to pay taxes on this. I'm seeing a financial adviser in a couple days on how to pay crypto taxes.

Let us know how that goes please. Im also curious about this.

the fuck did you buy?

how bro?

idk but youre probably better off getting a CS focused internship unless you want to trade full time. Youre likely to get paid more as a student than a dropout unless youve got connections

through the magic of LARPING
or he might've caught the big pop in ANS and OMG when those were under $1.