Gym autism stories

>be me, autistic asian breh
>see beautiful half asian chick who keeps looking at me and smiling
>everywhere I go she follows and uses a machine near me
>never hit on a gym girl before but decide to use a funny pick up line I heard on her
>"For the lat pulldown machine you need to have your back straight and pull it to your clavicle"
>"Really? Thanks :)"
>"Are you japanese by any chance?"
>"My mom is half haha"
>"Really? I thought you were 100% hot"
>"Hahaha I've heard that before but thanks!"
>we talk for a bit
>"It was really nice to meet you :) my name's Laura by the way"
>"Like Laura Croft?"
>"yeah... haha"
>I literally run to my car and have an anxiety attack at how much of a faggot I sounded

Fuuuuug brehs she was so cute and had a British accent too. Fucking shoot me. Share autism stories.

It's Lara Croft you idiot

Sounds like you did fine. Saying like Laura Croft is pretty funny with the right inflection and a bit of a cheeky smile. You guys chatted despite your atrocious pickup line which mean she is pretty interested.

And since you remember her name you now have a huge step up. Next time you see her just smile and say "Hi Laura", chat a bit, then get on with your workout.

Do that maybe 2 - 3 times before you ask her out. Since you know her gym schedule you'll be able to adjust yours to avoid her if she says no.

This isn't autism, or if it is it seems she didn't mind. You did find OP

>Lara Croft
You fucked up a bit but not too bad. Next time she ask what you're referencing say it's a beautiful movie actress. That shit can pass off as normal. But if you say anything about video games then you're a creep. Remember /tv/ > /v/.

>thinking she doesn't know who Lara Croft is

If she is older than 15 she got the joke dimwit

Sure, I'll talk to her like any other gymbro except with the idea of fucking her afterwards

>Go to gym
>Do workout
>Leave

Just embrace your autism and push forward, there's no other way

nothing about that story is bad except the fact you didnt get her number or bang her
still better than nothing tho

>DA HERRO U ARR A HUNRED PERCENT HAWWWT
>*blushes* th-thanks user

tbqh that doesn't sound too embarassing breh. just keep at it. don't be ashamed to make little misteps. having confidence includes having the good humour to poke fun at yourself when you do screw up. it happens to everyone sometime. no need to be super conscious/weird about it. just take things in stride and keep moving forward.

Honestly, it's fine. A couple mild mess-ups aren't going to ruin anything. If she likes you, she'll think it was cute, anyway

>night
>reracking weights after finishing set
>not paying much attention
>end up putting 1pl8 on squat bar next to me
>think its part of the rack
>dyel doesnt check
>thinks hes doing 2pl8 instead of lopsided 3pl8
>biffs that shit hard
>picking himself off ground
>swolebros berating him for almost injuring and damaging anything
>power walk out

>be me

good job satan

nothing wrong with playing pranks on the gym pajeets

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Holy shit y'all are spergs, how can you possibly think the nonsense this guy said was at all acceptable

>qt breh at gym regularly
>she cleans up all of the messy dumbbells that the normies left everywhere
>i say "heh. nobody ever cleans up. thanks for doing that"
>she sees my autism
>leaves my area

I feel like i auted pretty hard. I wanted to say something about how people never re-rack but it came out wrong.

Bump for more autism stories.