FPH - Fat People Hate - New Edition

really pisses me off that this 6/10 (really a 5.5 if you take away make-up and all cosmetic shit done to eyebrows etc) thinks she's a 8/10 because she gets 30k likes on her instagram. Probably only dates guys 6ft+

how can we systematically undermine women's self esteem fit? I already tell women they look tired when I see them

Post pic

>t. Alvin Terrance Poindexter

just tell fat people that they're healthy and pretty and maybe they'll die early without reproducing

>because she gets 30k likes on her instagram
Most instathots pay for bot/hacked account followers, it's like $50 for 1000.

Lol you sound like a disgusting person, personality-wise. Nice guys finish last, am I right? :^)

6/10 is better than average which seems about right.

Where can I get in on this? I would like thots to give me money for nothing.

With that makeup I assume she's 35+

Elliot Rogers from the afterlife, please leave.

t. roasties

Wait, is this really an insult? People tell me I look tired all the time, but I just figured it was from my crippling bouts of insomnia - not because they think I'm unattractive

yeah its an insult. You're tired because you've been up all night at the truck stop.

>how can we systematically undermine women's self esteem fit

Do nothing. Time will take a bat to them soon enough, after they lose their looks nobody will give a single fuck about them for the rest of their miserable lives.

Well, tired people look like shit. If you're actually tired they're probably just telling the truth.

>implying the late night struck stop scene isn't worth it
Just give it a chance

>tfw perfect body

Didn't one of those 2 die?

i can be your demon

or your angle

One can hope so.

I think you're being obtuse

Implying nobody ever saw good looking woman IRL.

Funny how they all look exactly alike because she's so damn fat.

HERE I AM LITERALLY CAN'T FIND JEANS TO FIT MY QUADS AND CALVES AND THIS BITCH HAS JEANS LIKE THIS

I literally do not see any difference between them.

>stiletto skinny
>hi-rise skinny
>curvy skinny
THE SKINNY
what do they mean by this?

I mean she's right though, and she doesn't look that bad. You guys really need to get off Veeky Forums if you really are this hateful.

>plus size store
>muh fat acceptance muh thyroid
>every fit of jeans is called "skinny"

>and she doesn't look that bad
She is.
Very average body.
And below average face under all that cosmetics and fake eyebrows.

Are you a Chink with a room full of rooted smartphones running click-scripts? Besides, there are easier ways of making $50 if you aren't living in a 3rd world country.

i laughed

>thyroid jeans

No way is this real

>it also HURT

What the fuck is she doing that hurts. I can take both of them poses without feeling anything.

fingers crossed you're not that retarded

Where did you get this picture of my waifu?

And why did you forget to block her name?

you don't have to try to systematically undermine women's self esteem, most of them are actually really insecure because of all the insta-thots they see everywhere

two of the three past girls I dated were really hesitant about letting me go down on them because they didn't want me to see them from that angle, and one of those girls was crazy insecure about her flat chest (didn't bother me, she had a phat ass)

99% of chicks are super insecure because of the 1% that you put on a pedestal. calm down elliott

she has a penis huh? I'm so paranoid on tinder now. when I match with an attractive chick I just assume she's trans

God the brutality of these threads is refreshing af. I work with some fucking slobs man, the type that legitimately poke fun at you for eating healthy on lunch break. Everyone just laughs it off, "haha user hitting the gym again today? Well obviously I have been too, haha" he says with a shit eating grin as he pats the tub of lard protruding from disgustingly oversized frame.

When the race war finally begins, let the fat holocaust commence as well.

If you will start to accept any woman look, they will start to become fat very fast.
This is how they work.

> because of the 1%
Majority of women from 16 to 22 look like that.

19 years olds are now as sedentary as 65 yr olds man, in America. Whatever the fuck you think younger woman look like is either completely wrong or changing extremetly fast, or a mix of both.

>in America
Here is your answer.
USA has obesity epidemic.
Maybe this is why so many girls feel insecure and people think thin women - fantasy and only 1% look like this.

Mfw I work out HARD and strict diet to look like left ALL THE TIME, only to have people think it's normal because so many instagram "fitness gurus" can make a pose like that and hide their actual laziness.

>Probably only dates guys 6ft+
angry manlet detected

I mean the fat acceptance folks know SO much more about the body then medical professionals

I've seen a shit ton of pics where people post themselves skinny and fatties roast them for it. Has that happened to you faggots?

This.
Why does that picture disturb me so much?
Kek.
It doesn’t hurt. She just wants social justice points.
Non-whites are disproportionately fatter than whites (not saying there aren't fat whites).
>If you will start to accept any woman look, they will start to become fat very fast.
Maybe in the eighties, desu. The user that replied to you is right; most women these days are already fat – at least in the West.
London.
You don’t have to be a manlet to hate entitled women with nothing to offer.

christ. someone needs to clean out their inbox

Eh, if it's an account you use for shopping and shit, you inevitably get tons of ads, junkmail, and stupid newsletters. Not worth the time marking as read or even unsubscribing, the way I see it.

Agreed brotha, I got over 2k email of pure junk and ads.

One of these stores opened up here in Hawaii. I'm surprised they named it something that rhymes with 'horrid'...

Little fps
>at mates place for dinner
>his gf is pretty overweight
>telling her a story about how my sister (thin as fuck) devoured a pack of 6 massive donuts when she was drunk
>"ugh she is so lucky, if I so much as look at a donut I put on weight"
>goes on to absolutely destroy a massive dinner
Had to hold in my autism

400+ lb land whale has always had a crush on me. I have rejected her more times than I can count. I used her for her free hotel passes. I always got to stay in the swanky rooms for free. She moved away last month and while I was in a business meeting tonight I got a message from her in tears saying she just got told she has diabetes.....I just wanted to say "you just found this out?"

for as long as I've known her she has been fucking massive. I cant believe she didn't get diagnosed before.

my face when she told me.

they roast them because it makes them taste better.

Holy shit, so good

no this is what fat retards calls acceptance, meme has a gay /pol/ agenda

disgusting

>6/10 (really a 5.5 if you take away make-up and all cosmetic shit done to eyebrows etc)
bluepilled rater, she's like a 3/10 mouthbreathing subhuman, but that doesn't matter because the female gender is inherently vulgar, ugly and demonic (just like sex, which is the domain of woman)

>hi-rise skinny
More like fupa compartment.

>using high waist trousers to cover up her flabby gut

must be fun to be able to tell yourself this when youre 40 and have nobody in your life
>coping this hard

it doesnt rhyme with horrid you fucking inbred isle dweller
its spelled like thigh and roid, not forryd

nothing wrong with a cute feminine penis on a girl

"Tess Holliday rocks every TORRID jean fit..."
And she looks amassing

>the only way they could make the jeans look different is changing her top

>fupa
What is that?

this thing.

Fat Upper Pubic Area

>Probably only dates guys 6ft+
So? This is the right of every woman above even 4/10. Not every man needs to procreate and manlets are gross

But how does this happen?
Is that a thing in USA?
How much weight do you need to gain?

It's not really their pubic area, it's their stomach, but they hold their pants up around where their belly button should be.

it happens on a smaller scale even at lower levels of obesity. i was 270 pounds at my worst and i've probably gained half an inch to an inch of penis back now that i'm down to 215

>270 lbs / 2,2 = 123kg
That is quite a lot weight...

yeah i was a fat fuck but here in america that's not even close to the levels of fatdom that you can see just by going outside for 15 minutes.

That is more than doubble of my weight...

Are you woman or fucking manlet?

i'm a 6' tall male. i'm starting to look alright at 215 and i intend to cut down to about 180, maybe lower, i'll see how i feel then.

>woman
>on the gay fitness board of a kantonese cartoon forum

>muh librrruls
/pol/ is that way >>>

> Inbox (16080)
Jesus christ.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Obesity Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Kitchen Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha

What a fat disgusting whore.

kek

It's getting harder and harder to not say something to fatties

>at work
>about to throw away some 4 hour old quarter pound hot dogs
>huge guy waddles over
>hey hey HEY can I get a hot dog?
>they're old, I was just about to toss 'em
>how old?
>4 hours
>yeah I'll take it
>autismtriggered.jpg
>I... Sir, it could make you sick
>I don't care I need it
>you... Need it?
>he starts to look rabid
>staring at this hot dog
>practically drooling
>yES YES I SAID I *NEED* IT
>o-okay
>he can barely contain his excitement as I hand it to him
>scarfs it down before he even made it out the door

Unrelated story: I used to play TF2 with Emma Blackery, until she got half way youtube famous and started hanging out with a bunch of faggot 'internet musicians' and now we're not cool enough for her. She used to have a whole schtick about being happy with her teeth and comfortable with how she is and as soon as she made some money the first thing she did was get them fixed. One of the most superficial people I've ever encountered, and I know a lot of Watford gap skinny jean curlbro types so that's something of an achievement.

filter that shit man

and dont give your email out to every single website that requests it.

I get 10-20 emails a week

Lol you bitter manlet, never gonna get some

There's nothing /pol/ in that post, weight trends are a legit talking point in /fph/, faggot.

FIT FIT FIT SKINNY SKINNY SKINNY

it happens on Veeky Forums too

Kek

>It's not really their pubic area
Yes, it is. I know it's hard to fathom, so here's a fucking related picture.
>But how does this happen?
The body just gives up and slaps excess fat everywhere. It's the level of obesity just below forehead fat.
>Is that a thing in USA?
I've seen people this fat in eastern europe.
In fact, during these 2 weeks of vacation, I've seen at least 20 people as fat as , right here in Poznań.

>How much weight do you need to gain?
It's not about weight, it's about being a souless blob of adipose tissue. When your body is over 50% bodyfat, there's more fat than there is you. It's not that you have body fat, it's that you're the remnants of the previous owner.

>stiletto skinny

Tfw stilettos would buckle under all your health

For contrast, here's what medical staff call an apron; belly fat extending below the waist.

>Tfw stilettos would buckle under all your health
At that size they propably just stick rebar inside the heels and call it a stiletto.