What does Veeky Forums think of Jeff Cavaliere? He's the best fitness youtuber imo

What does Veeky Forums think of Jeff Cavaliere? He's the best fitness youtuber imo.

jeff pls go

You misspelt Jeff Nippard

pretty legit desu

Good stuff especially stretches.

Good but boring.

He's alright but has an overwhelming amount of information that could never actually be utilized in a cogent exercise routine unless you pay him money.

The fitness industry is a sham looking for a buck. Unless you're a professional athlete all you need to do is hill sprint intervals, dips, pullups and maybe some ab wheel rollouts and you're fit as fuck as long as your diet is in check.

Inb4 buttmad

faggot

the broscience coming from your post and thefitness industry in general is fucking cancer

I'm right though. It has nothing to do with bro science. I'm talking about a baseline level of fitness and strength for the average normal non faggot non Veeky Forums male

If a normal skelly or skinny fat did hill sprints 3-4 times a week and did pullups/dips until failure he'd progress and be pretty fucking aesthetic. Have fun at the gym in your stringer and BCAAs faggot.

Why don't you wait two more days for the next time someone posts this same damn question for the thousandth time.

he really needs to cut back on the ear-rape intro music on his videos

He looks like a Veeky Forums Lovecraft

>doesn't want to be a broscientist
hey guys get a load of the nerd!

Anyone like Mike Thurston? Dude looks like a total Chad but he is a total bro. He somehow has the ability to be relatable.

No thanks, Jeff.

I legitimately go to the gym because I like going to the gym, being a sick cunt is just a happy side effect.

T. Dyel

Hi Mike!

Jeff 'Down here' Manlettier

>STOP! (you're doing it WRONG!!)
>Don't do THIS!
>NEVER do X (DANGEROUS!!11)
>STOP, MISTAKE, DON'T, INJURY, NEVER, EVERYTHING you do is WRONG (HOLY SHIT!!)

I't like he read a how-to-make-a-clickbait-title manual and follows it to a t. Really tickles my autism with all those retarded titles full of negative words.

clickbait titles get views son, that's the way the world works

it probably attracts a lot of casual viewers but him being topless in his videos and his extreme clickbait titles put me off any of his videos for a long time

when i finally watched a couple i was surprised at how legit they were

>does a few pull ups
And that is *heavy breathing* how you do pull ups *heavy breathing*
head over to athlean x *heavy breathing* dot com
train like an *heavy breathing* athlete and look like an athlete

He's 40, asshole.

my dad is 65 and cycles 100km like a mad man, checkmate atheists

When he talks for a while, a speck of white slime starts gathering in the corner of his mouth and once you see it, you won't be able to concentrate on anything else.

Would suck his dick to steal his gainz desu

a-and say ''no homo'' after

>let's get down to business

TO EAT THE HUNGS

Some of the stretches I've learned on his channel have been a HUGE help. In a matter of weeks I've cleared up some mid-back pain that I've had for months and months which never showed any sign of going away.

Literally no homo, but I like him being shirtless. He's ripped and especially when he pulls out the muscle markers you can really see which fibers get activation during different lifts

Hes awesome. Obviously his stuff is generally for athletes who HAVE to worry about potential injury during workouts since their body is their income. We have the privilege of doing things a little more dangerously and potentially a little more carelessly. His "DONT DO X" videos are generally aimed at athletes.

I would hire this fuck as a PT if I could. He knows the science behind all his exercises and he doesn't meme you in the video lessons.

>not watching his videos everyday and getting little bits of valuable information to incorporate into your regime

Learn something new every day, user, or you will begin to stagnate.

Spews a lot of marketing bullshit but he's OK...i guess

>Unless you're a professional athlete all you need to do is hill sprint intervals, dips, pullups
LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN