Will these help me leave humanity behind?

Will these help me leave humanity behind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9FohnE80J0w?t=1
scoobysworkshop.com/2011/04/15/scooby-poo-bars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>22g of sugar

Eat a Kirkland protein bar from Costco. Only 1g of sugar per bar.

Nope. No protein tons of sugar.

if by no protein you mean 10g then sure

didnt know about these thanks user.

They're good if you're hiking or some other time consuming exercise, but not for leaving humanity behind.

How many calories? it's about $5 for a pound of ground turkey breast where I live, 92grams of protein and 640 calories

270. It's also vegan and extremely convenient for taking cycling.

Once had to go out of town (truck driver) and lived exclusively off those for and poweraid for 3 weeks. Even though i could only do calisthenics and lift light objects around the motel room, by the time i got back i was actually able to put up a little more weight on my lifts. To this day, I cant explain it.

They're good for their advertised use. Decent long lasting energy. I wouldn't eat the regularly since they're expensive, but they're tasty, filling, and not bad.

Don't do this. Kirkland protein bars are horrible and really hard to chew. Get the pure protein ones right next to them. No major price difference either.

No but white chocolate macadamia is.

clif Builder's Bar's senpai

Sounds kinda comfy. I wish I wasn't so clumsy at driving anywhere I don't know like the back of my hand.

Are there any vegan protein bars that are better than clif?

youtu.be/9FohnE80J0w?t=1
scoobysworkshop.com/2011/04/15/scooby-poo-bars/
Sub the non vegan shit with vegan shit and I am sure it will work out.

>vegan
Chew on a dick. Cum has protein, you faggot.

Yes I do actually suck dick and swallow a lot of cum, but I do need to eat something else besides just that. I didn't know it was gay for a woman to suck dick but ok.

Clif protein bars are pretty based for bulk

I eat these 'PHD Diet whey' bars when I'm not bulking. 25g of protein in a 50g candy bar, and its got very low sugars.

Sucking dick is always gay

this, all women are gay

These are so expensive in the U.K like £2 a bar

Clif is shit anyway

Go for PHD whey. Same price, way more protein

but yeah UK is fucked with this shit.

Loaded with phytoestrogens. Keep eating these if you want gyno

according to fit everything gives you gyno so I might as well get jacked while I get gyno

seriously
>milk/diary anything
>beer
>soy
>various vegetables
>shampoo and conditioner
>even fucking beef

all of these I've seen referenced on fit as 10% giving you gyno

what gives

Its the same with cancer, everything gives you cancer, you just pick your battles dude.

Guess so. I dont have gyno as is so fuck it, I'll do as I've been doing