What do you guys think of boogie?

I was watching one of his videos and he was talking about his health problems. He said he had chronic pain and swelling. Had a athritis and a bad back. he said there was literally no testosterone in his body. He says it is a huge ordeal to get to the bathroom or do anything.

i'm wondering . Can he even get it up with no testosterone? How does he have sex with his wife?

Hope the surgery works for him.

I hope King Choculitis dies.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fippybippy

Kekked hard

HOLY SHIT

Even boogie can get a girlfriend. I think it's been 2 years since I even fucked a chick.

What the fuck.

Hardest I've laughed in a while here

Damn user this was funny tbvqhiwy fampai

Nice

I don't get it. How is this even funny?

Dude, is he turning his wife into a hamplanet now? I remember her being pretty skinnyfat.

Frfed hard there

LOL

Include me in the screencap!

>How does he have sex with his wife?
Thats it, he doesn't.
how his wife deal with not getting dicked by her own husband we can only guess

Fpbp

Good post

Damn that was harsh

Roasted

@42111246

>this level of shameless samefagging

I'd feel very embarrassed if I were you, even if I were posting anonymously.

Rad

Funny af

Shes fucking a black dude.
>into the trash it goes.

Samefag faggot is a faggot

Weak willed fatty who cannot own up to his own shortcomings so he must blame muh childhood, muh parents for his disgusting state.

Who's fucking a black dude? That chick in my picture? Proof dude, why the fuck.

If dubs he dies tonight

Its a reference from the office for the autismos that cant google and click a link and watch a 30s video.

now that I get, its funny

keep lifting

>29 posts
>12 IPs

If he's a Manley and has an ugly face lifting probably won't do shit

What the fuck does this fat faggot have to do with Veeky Forums that there are 3+ threads about him every day

Don't add me to the screencap.

>How does he have sex with his wife?
He said he has certain skills on H3 podcast.

also he said he hopes he can at least serve as a negative role model "Dont do what i do Im in terrible pain"

What do you expect? Maybe 5% of Veeky Forums actually lifts, the rest are dyels and fatties who come to ask stupid quests or post in fph threads for "motivation"

This board is a cancer. They took "health" off the name and it's 90% r9k teir waifu threads (who do you lift for?), Chad threads, face height frame threads, "why even bother if x" threads.

Well in some sense it's interesting to see what goes on in the minds of insanely insecure young men.

came to Veeky Forums just for this

I don't get it