>2pl8 squato and dl
>90lb OHP
>100lb shrug
>30lb curl
>150lb seated chest fly

Roast me

Where's the deadlift?
> 8 months mode

you should be proud of yourself, buttercup. those are pretty darn good stats for a young lady entering high school.

>50lb bench
>40lb OHP
>15lb curl
>100 deadlift
I always skip leg day so everything else doesnt matter

why roast you bro, keep up the good work.

>1pl8 bench
>255 casual squat, 365 1 rep
>100lb OHP
>50lb curl
just got back into lifting after 6 months, I'm fuckin weak.

> 70Ib bench
> 30Ib OHP
> 100Ib squat
> 150Ib deadlift
> 20Ib curl
4 months
Whooow

>1.5/2/3.5/4
>Curl 20kg

>155lb squat
>185lb bench
>315lb deadlift
>4pl8 tbar row for reps (v handle in the corner)
>Five months lifting

It's like, when I sink into the bottom of a squat, I just feel stuck. If I try to push through I end up caving in my right knee. I have never skipped a Squat session, I did SS in the beginning and now I do full body 3 days a week. I left SS because I was tired of doing the big four over and over. A couple nights ago I squeezed out five shitty reps to depth with 135 and was so proud of myself. The best thing for me was 20 rep squats, I progressed fast as fuck and then stalled at 115, decided to go back to 5x5. I'm just gonna go back to 20 reps

5'11, 156lb, 20y/o

110lb bench
50lb OHP
180lb Squat
360lb Deadlift

Plus the weight of the bar for each.

These are almost exactly my stats now. I just started lifting two weeks ago

Shut up

Oooooh! Mommy is very proud of her strong boys!

lewd

This is some primo autism. Holy shit.

MILKKKKKKKY
MOMMY MOMMY user WANT MILKY
user WANT MILLKKKKYYYY

>176lbs Squat (reset from 198lbs)
>220lbs DL
>90lbs OHP
>121lbs Bench
>110lbs Rows

2 months of lifting.

Just me and my mommy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout She asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and she said she'd give me her milkies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes mommy happy that her breasts are sore... More mommy! More!! 1 milkies, 2 milkies, 3 milkies, 4 I'm mommy's little baby and she's my candy store! She is so squishy!She makes me feel good! She fills me up like a mommy should!~ Wa-What!

I actually like milk posting but holy shit you guys are taking it to another level.

Our 1 rep maxes?
185lb OHP
315lb Bench
365lb Squat
455lb Deadlift

6'2" 225lbs so not an actual shota.
Unless Lucoa decides to be a 10' tall mini-giantess.
That'd be rad.

205lb bench
280 lb squat 2 reps
315lb deadlift. Hook grip.
315lb deadlift 3 reps reverse grip
135lb overhead press.
2 years. I know something isnt right with me

225 X 12 or 280 lbs X 3 flat bench
190 X 2 seated military press touching below collarbone
deadlift was once for sure 315 X 10 or 405 X 5 at one point. Possible nerve damage from Crossfit when I was young and desperate for socialization in any way. I am no longer squatting anymore either. I no longer have back issues, but it tends to be numb and stiff but no pain. With any luck, I will be able to make it to and though basic training of Marine Corps. I want to squat and deadlift, but I am playing it safe. Leg press, sqat machines, lunges, cardio, and isolation machines for now.