How do we solve the individualist problem?

How do we solve the individualist problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijYEYzAQu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it

The caricatures are supposed to be ironic, since all the guys have similar hairstyles and apparel, despite being supposedly individualist. It points out the hypocrisy of calling yourself that despite the fact that many of your decisions are still shaped by peer pressure and the media.

Fuck off you collectivist robot

Just create the western version of Mao

Destroying western culture is the only way to end individualism.

How is not being a special snowflake incomptatible with believing in personal freedom? Obviously most people are similar but that's a not reason for being intolerant of all the harmless differences that we all have.
Collectivists are generally weirdos who want normal people to act completely unnaturaly and unlike themselves out of ideology or conspiracy theories about how "individualism" is going to destroy society and a drone-like existence is somehow tenable and more desirable.

I think you got the wrong vibe from my post. I'm not defending OP or collectivism, merely trying to explain the png as I understood it.

How you people usually do.

Genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=eijYEYzAQu0

This is a really really stupid strawman on the part of the alt-right. I also see them post that one of the spartans from 300 saying "lets split up and fight them individually instead of as an army!" posted a lot

>I also see them post that one of the spartans from 300 saying "lets split up and fight them individually instead of as an army!" posted a lot
They can't even decide who's white and who's not and they think they're some unified Spartan shield wall?

>being an individualist means not following basic social norms/walling yourself off from the influence of other people
collectivists are truly this dense or is it all an act?

>looking like a numale is a basic social norm
The absolute state of Soymerica

>collectivists are truly this dense or is it all an act?
It's a blatant strawman/oversimplification designed to make individualism appear farcical.

>my /pol/ memes are relevant in the real world
Even if they dressed differently and shaved or had better facial hair then you would still say that they are numales because you pretend that everyone who is not hyper-chad looks like a numale for the sake of the argument.

>hairstyle and apparel is where individualism begins and ends

Those aren't 'individualists', they're 'individuals'. If you want an 'individualist' basically any Anglo political theorist or poet from the 17th century onward.

What problem?

The goobers pictured are better off infused with individualism, it is not the cause of their behavior, in fact it makes them less obnoxious and harmful than they would be otherwise. The gulf between their lives and that of a hard working entrepreneur is huge and palpable.

(((hard working enterpreneur)))

What do you mean by individualist? Believing that the rights of the individual trump the desires of the collective?

It kind of is, though. I mean, what percentage of guys with those tiny man buns do you think are really able to think for themselves?

I think you're getting individualist mixed up with hipster. Being an individualist means you believe in individual rights.

i bet you look like the people in OPs pic

Then what do you want? Totalitarianism?

nope but i bet you have a tiny manbun like a faggot

>starts video
>already know what he is going to before he says it
>does a lot of shitty asides that aren't funny or interesting
>in favor of communism
this guy is fucking cancerous. he thinks he is so fucking brilliant and it gives me an aneurysm

what the fuck is that weird borg thing where he talks like a surfer guy

I think the point is that they are supposed to be all for individual power and self mastery but they are usually fat/impotent little ineffectual manchildren

nah i have short back and sides you projecting faggot

Individualism doesn't mean subcultures don't exist.

>le epic reddit eye patch mann
Kill yourself

no one in your picture is an individualist.

>t. Nigger

Holy fuck seems this I agree really struck a nerve