So Veeky Forums whats the fastest way to lose fat without loosing muscle mass for me ? Im 6 ft 200 lbs, pic related...

So Veeky Forums whats the fastest way to lose fat without loosing muscle mass for me ? Im 6 ft 200 lbs, pic related, its me

500 cal deficit and work out 5 days/week

You're gonna get shit on for your body, but I honestly think it is just bad lighting, and you probably look pretty good. Don't know if I believe the 200lb figure, maybe 180-185 I would guess

Yeah, i dont have any way to weigh myself right now, but i am 200 lbs, nobody belives me

You don't have any muscle looking at your picture.

>but I honestly think it is just bad lighting

Pop his dick out of your mouth.

I'm 6ft at 90kg, yet I'd dwarf you especially in the legs department. Still consider myself DYEL.

Scaled fucked or you are short.

hey it me hoke hogan

No way that is 200 pounds

chop off an arm of a leg, you should notice the weight loss immediately. You're welcome.

Water fasting.

stand up straight

Roids

Real answer, HIIT.
1 minute sprint / fast run
1 minute recovery, walk or light jog
Repeat for 20 "reps"

You'll actually gain muscle in your quads if you're eating.

>half chub
why

it's a sock

Best with a bike if you're goin for leg gains, but ye

We knew that

i'm always scared to do hiit, not because I can't do them, but when I do them after my workout session i feel like my gains are being eaten away...

Im 60 cm wide , dont really think so

I found a scale i am actually 195 lbs, droped 5 since last time

>Im 60 cm wide , dont really think so

Son I'd drawf you

*insecurities intensifie*

Jesus christ could you stop looking at other guys bulges, im OP its not a sock, its just my cock

>son

Slow down young fella.

You have to prove it, take a similar pic, or stand next to something, cant just throw that shit around

This was me at 82kg ish, I'm the same guy as before; Fuck out of here moron, it looks like you have never lifted a single weight. No arms, no triceps, no forearms, no lats, no shoulders, no traps, no legs.. litrelly nothing.

Cardio bunny.

What muscle mass?

Relax buddy you're like 2 or 3 points lower bf% than him at the same weight and he's asking for cutting advice anyway.

Asking for cutting advice while litrelly looking like has has never lifted a weight. Morons the both of you.

PROTIP, don't lie about your stats on Veeky Forums.

I don't see how he's lying. He's 200lbs and he looks soft. Pretty typical late novice physique.

>He's 200lbs

lol

Piggy backing on this shit thread.

Cut or Maintain..?
6"4 220ish.

>late novice
You actually think this looks like someone who is almost done with SS/SL? The little twink looks like he's never touched a weight in his life.

I know you had an argument with your parents but it's time to stop posting.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

cut, ur 100% ready for a legit one instead of these skinny fat manlets who just need to start lifting

It's time for you to start lifting.

Thx, guess I'll give strength training rest for few months and do some brosplit.

Op here

Cant take pics now m8 at my grandmas house, i do work with construction mostly moving heavy stuff around, reccently started going to the gym like 3 mounths

you dont need to lose weight, just start lifting, the fat will take care of itself

if you cut you will litrelly look like an Auschwitz victim

>fastest way to lose fat without loosing muscle mass

Blast 100mg Tren A every day and consume nothing but low cal protein shakes

Did someone fall for the SS GOMAD meme too?

OP looks bigger than you and his quads are about 2x the size of yours. I would stop posting pics of myself if I was you.

You and the fucking wall in your room are the same color, get out more. A tan makes you look bigger too

Kek, sure thing son. Unflexed.

Your turn.

Liposuction. DNP is cheaper tho

You look like a woman

SS + GOMAD everyone

do some core work brah

11 minutes to post a picture of your legs, but no picture has been shown.

You're a shit cunt.

Soon, currently on Grey-skulls and switching to Smolov next week. 180kg squat is my goal.

>greyskull
>180kg squat
>those legs

Who are you trying to kid lmao. Your max squat is 3pl8 if we're being generous.

maintain
this is good normie fit tier

Op here, had to do something

Here it is unflexed

Also i taught somebody would point out by now that i look kind of young, im turning 17 in 3 mounths

Not op, but how badly would I fuck my body up by fasting on days I don't go to the gym and eating 500 calories of whey protein and fiber on days I do?

Currently 223 was 270 last November, really want to get under 200 as I've been over 200 since I was around 15. Goal is 170.

Why not just eat 2000 calories a day and lose weight fast as fuck anyway?

Nice reading comprehension you dumb nigger.

You don't have muscle. Why don't you lift the call instead so you can gain weight? If you cut you'll just be skelly. Nice cock faggot.

Picture has been posted a jillion times here, and it isn't you. How sad does your life have to be to spend it trolling malaysian basket weaving forums?

You need to squat 2 pl8 before your goal can be 4 pl8 buddy.

Kek why do the rooms match up, autism?

Tried to do this pic but it was wierd every time, your door is a bit under twice your width, i dont have door wode enough in my house, i mesured, i am 62 cm from one sholder to the other while standing up straight

Nice tiddies.

Still look DYEL as fuck even though you have the camera placed as low as your feet.

Well yeah 3 mounths of 3 days a week of gym, what do you expect ?

3 months... and you want to cut why nigga? You will be a twig without sufficient muscle mass.

? I barely lose 1 pound every 2ish days by water fasting only. When I eat normally (1500-1600) I'll pack on like 5-8 pounds and it'll all go away when I don't eat for a day. I just want to drop to a healthy weight for once. I'm tired of it.

Lol if you think carb loading is unhealthy and dehydrating yourself counts as actual weight loss idk what to tell you. Typical fatty logic going for shortcuts. I'm 5'9" 160lbs and I lose weight if I don't eat 2700 calories every day. You need to train with more volume, eat quality food and learn what your maintenance calories are. They're definitely well over 3000.

kek, get on my level faggots
6'
just lift instead of bitching

awesome bulge, you look like you'd be 8 inches

y-you too

Op here

I am a bit over 8 inches, getting close to 9

Stop talking out your ass, my tdee isn't even 2500. It sure as hell isnt 3000, and neither is yours.

lmao at those arms and chest, stop doing lat pulldowns all day

imgur it