I think getting fit has killed my enjoyment of candy/dessert/junk food...

I think getting fit has killed my enjoyment of candy/dessert/junk food. I can't just go to a movie and get popcorn anymore because I know it's just a bunch of unnecessary calories, or have a s'more when I'm camping, or shit like that.
Is any of this even worth it?

Stop having shit taste.

What you realize when you stop being 12 mentally is that healthy delicious foods actually taste nicer and make your body feel better

I think getting clean killed the enjoyment of various drugs

I go grocery shopping and I just walk through isles and isles of useless fat, sugar, and salt dolled up in pretty colorful packaging, waiting to get inside you like a tall dark stranger in the alley way behind Loaf n Jug

I feel like a social outcast, though. I already don't drink, I'm always the guy that never partakes in what everyone else does.

Pure poetry

I will say that being a cashier this summer has kind of shown me how eating habits and food choices play into how fat people are. I once had an old guy buy a whole cake and said "it's probably fat free, too!" Like, what?

Sometimes I'll glance at the shit fat people have in their carts.
>3+ 12 packs of soda or a multiple 2 liters
>gallon jugS (fucking plural) of ice cream
>candy bags
>chips and other garbage

Must be where they buy their genetics

It also drives me crazy that people who get government assistance just buy shit like chips, soda, and baked goods.

just shove some cattle steroids up your ass and you won't have any more dilemmas about eating a candy

And you think everyone likes to drink? Come on dude, there are people out there who live healthy, you just gotta find them

Little fat kids who's parents only buy trash food deserve better too

How can you miss that shit? Had a burger and fries for my monthly cheat meal today, and I felt bloated for like 4 hours.

I genuinely feel for people raised by parents who have shit eating/exercise/lifestyle habits. Maybe that's because it took me a long time to break the habits formed growing up with my own family.

it's would cost the government too much time and money to sort through what's "healthy" and unhealthy so they pretty much let you buy whatever with food stamps (as long as it isn't hot food)

burgers don't have to be unhealthy user

link me a healthy burger

hard mode: no vegan/veggie or turkey shit. BEEF, nigger

god mode: has bun

are you being serious?

homemade burgers are top

if it fits your macros it's not unhealthy. nothing wrong with wholemeal bread. nothing wrong with ground beef either.

i.i.dont have a grill

sear it in a pan, genius

ah, all burgers are definitely unhealthy then, because you don't own some cooking apparatus. idiot.

you have yet to link me a burger product that is "healthy"

>being a bitch boi who doesn't drink
LMAO @ UR LIFE

>I already don't drink, I'm always the guy that never partakes in what everyone else does.

Unless you are actually counting all your macros, all you have to do is skip the meal before and/or after you go out. This makes it pretty easy to balance the calorie intake while still enjoying yourself with friends.

this. i usually don't eat the days i drink, that way i fit my alcohol binge into my macros, and i save money because it takes less to get me drunk

the burgers i make don't have a website

www.your-own-fucking-kitchen.com/DIY/hamburgers

link me what you buy in the store, queermo

i use 5% fat ground beef, wholemeal buns, lettuce, tomatoes. is this really new information for you?

>don't eat the days i drink,
do you only drink like 4 beers throughout the whole day?

nah i usually have about 12 beers on Saturday, if not more

Yeah you've got to be kind of crafty.

If you go out get a seltzer water with a wedge of lime on it. (tip the fucking bartender like $5 though, be nice to him). Or a DIET FUCKING COKE with lime if you're going crazy. Zero people are going to think you're drinking a diet coke if it's in a cocktail/highball glass with a wedge of lime.

I couldn't do that on an empty stomach.

It probably is hes kinda stupid

eh you get used to it

and fat

i'm actually really smart and lean, niggers

same here OP. I cant stand junk food and it actually pisses me off. i curse each time i think about maccas, kfc etc. anyone else have a sense of fury when they see unhealthy food?

Evidently

Learn to cook, faggot

How do I get to the point where I feel disgusted even thinking about junk food? 80 lbs down (from 300) and I still crave popcorn and soda at the movies.

>i'm actually really smart
>can't even figure out how to make a healthy burg

Why do you say objectively untrue things? Do you have so little will that you need to methodically persuade yourself that healthy foods taste nicer?

Drinking is so fun. It's like caspasin roller coasters. Meaning, roller coasters are fun because they cause you to feel interesting forces and see the world from a different perspective. And caspasin makes the regular temp of your mouth feel hot. Alcohol makes the regular perspectives and forces of life interesting a new.

Yeah, I'm 19 but was drinking myself sick almost every night. Now that I lift though I feel like I dont need that shitty, sugary and just terrible for you crutch. Only at parties do I ever drink now which I'm okay with

depends
once every few weeks i just enjoy whatever candy/icecream/chocolate i want
in the meantime i eat healthy and clean

Lol, you've got a weird relationship with food. You sound like you're faking getting over a break up.

t. fat and stupid

Dude, it won't happen. The Golden Zone is where you're confident in your control over what you eat, and you don't need to use mental gymnastics to demonize the food you love.

It's just an association with your past; you USED to have popcorn and soda at the movies. So, with your new behavior, YOU still think that they go hand in hand, but you just have to rewire your mindset.