Are you good at fights?

are you good at fights?

Never been in a fight before

I thought that was reviewbrah at first. Someone shop his face

I carry a knife for the sole purpose of not having to use my fists.

I'm 6'2 110kg, I got two blackbelts and just started learning jiu jitsu

never been in a fight

never so much as punched a person

>Turning a misdemeanour into murder

People who get into fights are dumb, but you're a fucking retard

>not wanting an advantage when your life is at stake

You sound like a sheltered child who grew up in a gated community.

I carry pocket sand because I fight dirty

Im from Vietnam, green belt in Judo, have been in several fights when I was around 15-22.

Here is what I can say:

- the most effective strike is the headbutt, but you have to keep it a secret. Dont tell anybody, including your friends about the headbutt. Nobody would expect it. When I was 20, a guy thought he was the shit since he's a blackbelt in karate. I just headbutted him in the face and then punched to the chest then ran away.

- The second most effective is the elbow. It hurts like hell.

- I spat on a guy's face once. It worked magnificently.

- Dont ever try to fight on the ground. Someone else will punch you in the head.

Running is the best martial art IMO.

In my experiences, most people went down with my right hook. My mates even joked about it to try to get other dudes to shit test me just to see it. Those who didn't though just swung wildly at me while I did the same back. I always felt bad after knocking someone out for some reason and often helped them up.

Don't go looking for fights. It's a great way to end up maimed.

If you go to a gym and do some sort of martial art (bjj, krav maga, mma, boxing, whatever) you'll quickly realize that you're likelihood of breaking a nose, losing teeth, breaking your hand, or whatever in an uncontrolled circumstance is sky high—even if you win.

So, yeah, even if you're 'good' at fighting, absolutely don't go at it in some bar or whatever.

I know that's the real call of the question here, but that's the take away a lot of people are looking for—can I just be so good that nothing can fuck me up forever? The answer is unequivocally, no.

okay...

I've done some kickboxing and I've won all the fights I've been in, so that's something.

thanks fammy

Last time I had a serious fight I was in grade 5

Give it a couple more years of high school, kiddo. Bound to have one sooner or later.

I didn't get in to a single brawl in high school. But than i again i went to an all white high school.
University was a different story however. You'd be surprised what pussy starved faggots will do for a fat chicks attention

> life is at stake
Good luck proving that in court and why you had to stab the guy 40 times

I have never been in a real fight, but I feel like I could at least hold someone down unless they were covered with oil

yep

>two black belts
>never fought

Stick with jujitsu and earn a blackbelt that means something.

Dunno. I'm not interested but I can only hope my bony fists would help if I was in a bind.

I train boxing three times a week at AKA.

Haven't been in a fight since the 7th grade. I won that fight though.

Not gated, just white

i had to wrestle OPs mom down in order to cuck his father. i think this is a pretty good measurement when you keep in mind that she weights 600lbs. i feel like i could kill a bear with my bare hands now, especially since OPs mom have similar bodyhair growth.

Shi shi sha!

No you carry pocket sand because you fight to win.

What is the minimum frequency of training for boxing? And how does one combine it with weight training?

I'm gonna do thai boxing 3 times a week and PL 3 times a week. I think this is the maximum you can do if you wanna be decent in both desu

>started watching hajime no ippo
>remember I used to spar from age 12-17
>want to find a boxing gym to get back into it
>nearest one is about 60 miles away

Are you indian ?

better than the average person, never lost a 1 on 1

>train Brazilian jiu jitsu for years
>whenever I'm about to get into a fight I tell the person how I'm going to choke them out
>By the time I'm done explaining it they want to be my buddy the rest of the night

If you don't train BJJ/wrestling/kick boxing/muy Thai/judo/boxing/Kali your wasting your fucking time.

And lmao at everyone saying they never lost a fight before. Hope you enjoyed beating up the untrained cuck

that is the gayest thing i've ever read. consider vertical neck hangdowns to failure.

If someone boxes does it mean that person can fight?

Trying this hard

Nope, but I don't actually live in an environment where I need to fight.

You sound like a gay man

I got in a fight years ago and I was pretty strong at the time but all the adrenaline made me punch like when you're in a dream and your arms don't want to work fully
And it was all just a blur, I don't know how many I landed but I know he only got me on the side of the head once and it didn't hurt
All in all it felt like a waste of time