Can mods start banning these begging/giveaway spam threads? they're just data mining ur addresses to rob u later

can mods start banning these begging/giveaway spam threads? they're just data mining ur addresses to rob u later

How would that work?

Begging, giveaway and obvious scamcoin threads should be banned

for 1 mod they have 1000000 pajeets

I'm not sure if it's easy to do but theoretically if you're running a full node (or just any wallet?) it's possible to get the ip address

They do get taken down sometimes but its rare. Just ignore or hide the thread

I'm starting to think that there must either be governments or corporations collecting statistics and hiring people to acquire unique addresses (not yet in their system) with activity and/or positive balance. They probably offer some minuscule payment to the retards who spend their time collecting addresses.

Why? Who knows, maybe trying to match address to geographical location, or even IP or identity; if for nothing else than basic aggregation, mapping, or record keeping in preparation for future events.

Are there even mods for this board? Never, not once in my time here have I ever seen a mod doing anything. What gives?

The Jews

This, for people who have a ledger it does not matter though

I want to these types of threads to be removed too.

I feel so strongly about it that I'm willing to give away bitcoin for the cause.

First 10 people who reply to this with their BTC get 0.01BTC each.

No coiner supernoob here, are you saying if the OPs of these threads are running a node they can steal coins, or if the responders are running a node they can get stolen from? How, in a nutshell?

Use your brain, faggot. You could reverse most transactions if that was possible.

So...both

have we considered maybe its.. because begging threads are constantly getting bumps?

Nothing to lose.

3HmCwt4EhWUFKNnVp8yuU85BatjH82iatz

basically if you're connected to the bitcoin network and didn't use tor or equivalent, your ip address is out there. If an hacker sees that you have a lot of coins, they may try to get into your network. I don't know how easy it is to do it but since there are a lot of people running nodes with a lot of bitcoins on them, it should not be something trivial to do, but seems possible

thanks a lot cunt. thread calling for quads got pruned and now I dont get my sick quads payout REEEEEE! Where's my 0.3 BTC dammit!

its keyloggers

dont check to see if OP delivered

pls mods its so fucking lame don't let this place turn into even more of a shithole

I completely agree. Those threads are the fucking worst. Last night it felt like they were endless, and they keep getting bumped by desperate hobos. I mean, I'm a poorfag too, but at least I have some dignity.

they don't do jack shit for months, and then all of a sudden they just do it to spite me. I swear to god this is some form of sick perverted Truman show type shit going on where I am just constantly getting fucked for the amusement of others. That's what's happening, isn't it?

Yes. I love tuning in to see you get fucked with.

you the guy that missed out by like 1 second? He would have fucked you too pal.

GIVING AWAY 1 BTC TO EACH REPEATING DIGIT THAT REPLIES WITH THEIR ADDRESS

POST YOUR WALLETS

No you won't. Stop rubbing it in.

How do they put a keylogger on your device?

:^)

Actually I'm not against the OP. I actually always assumed that the behavior was malicious simce wallets are public ledger. That's kinda the point of all this, nay?

actually, a cool biz bro sent me $200, biz can be legit sometimes

I'm not really against the OP either, I'm just pissed that I got quads in a "get quads and I'll give you 0.3 BTC" thread, and then OP of that thread shafted me and before I could call him out on it mods pruned it. Which they almost never do. Just seemed like shitty timing.
I got sent like $2-3 worth of BTC once for doing a meme image on request. Pic related

to me too, but it's different. He did it to spread the word of KEK and only the believers were rewarded.

those who offer BTC only do it to annoy.

Joke's on them I have a separate wallet with 0 BTC for biz memes. Have yet to receive any BTC in that wallet though....

better yet, if op doesn't deliver with proof of blockchain he is banned for life

>Note: Veeky Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in. Anything that looks remotely like advertising or soliciting will be removed. Begging/asking (including tipping) for cyptocurrencies or asking for money/capital is also strictly forbidden.

It's also in the fucking sticky, begging and 'soliciting' addresses should be a bannable offense. Reminder to report all begging and giveaway threads.