At what age did you realize cutting/bulking is a meme?

scoobysworkshop.com/bulking-and-cutting/

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170326581
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160127132741.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself lazy broscientist

"Bulking" is the definition of broscience.
>I can only gain 10 pounds of muscle a year, so I'll eat +500 calories over my TDEE which my body will magically synthesize into muscle!

At what age did you realize that listening to a word which comes out of Scooby's mouth is a meme?

Omg you're so fucking stupid hahahahaha that's EXACTLY how you gain muscle, destroy them in the gym, eat enough to gain weight, and you will slowly build muscle.

You're just a lazy cunt who is delusional and you desperately want to believe that you can magically gain muscle without putting any sort of effort into your diet.

scooby is a meme

Sure, because a 50 pound per year surplus will turn into pure muscle.

>Stuffing yourself with food requires effort

>being this delusional

>destroy muscle
>what is law of conservation of matter

When I was.. oh wait I didn't because it worked for me.

I discovered him around 16. Realized he was a jackass when I turned 22.

Impressive, very nice

it worked for you and anyone else on this website who actually lifts weights
nobody thinks it turns into pure muscle, nor does anyone in their right mind bulk for an entire year (unless they're a skeleton starting out)

So people say that unless you're a beginner you can't gain muscle while staying at the same bodyweight but that's always sounded like bullshit to me

lets say you weight 185lbs and you can ohp/bench/squat/dead 135/225/315/405

if you spent the couple years or so going up to 225/315/405/495 you really think you won't have a better body composition?

>If you lose fat and add muscle you will look better

profound

that's not what my post was saying at all, did you even read it?

>Hating on scoobs

GET OUT! NOW!

>Implying law of CoM means nothing can be destroyed

Crash a car, car is destroyed, no matter lost. Posistion and chemical status also determines if it is destroyed, how are you this retarded?

>but our scoob!!!

kill yourself newfag.

>ITT: Fatties never had to build muscle, only lose fat. Thought they were "losing fat and adding muscle" at a 800 Calorie deficit.

I've been here longer than you little boy.

>it worked for me, so it must work for eveyone else!

Also, your stomach looks like you're pregnant.

Your autism power level is off of the charts my man

>A really nice Jew is STILL a Jew
Scooby is right.

Feel free to post your body anytime

Bulking is OK in my opinion if you've been in Auschwitz mode your whole life. Your metabolism is probably shit and a clean bulking can adapt your body.

>"losing fat and adding muscle" at a 800 Calorie deficit.
Welp, if your requirement is like 3000kcal/day that deficit is OK.

I've never bulked in my life I just maintain at 1800Kcal/day and lifting hard.
It works for me.

What have your gains been like? Also, height & weight?

At this moment 66,7 kilos. Height: 1,68m
I don't have a picture (last one is like 7 mobths old).

>inb4 manlet

>scooby

Bitter fatty, stay mad

>1.68
when will they ever learn?

Scooby actually looks like he trains, unlike Rippletits who has the body of a 90 year old cancer patient

18, lean bulk is the goat way

You didn't get muscle for overeating and getting fat, you did get muscle DESPITE getting fat.

nah it makes sense

rip still hits 500 on deads

scooby lifts for size

rip for strength

both are indicative

Also scoobs is not natty

Guess I fell for the meme then, eh? So I should have just recomped at pic one?

7/10 because you got me to respond

He does trt which keeps him in natty range test, so I'd go as far to say he's at least half-natty.

Bulking is fucking retarded. I fell for it years ago. Fucking waste of time I could have spent looking good.

>Yet another victim of SS
How about you train upper body at once ? lol

I did actually run SS between pics one and two, and madcows. Between two and three was PHAT, PHUL, a custom PPL, and currently coolcicada's PPL.

I got disproportionate wheels for sure but I guarantee I look better and am stronger than if I ran a brosplit from day 1.

Yeah whatever helps you sleep at night mate

I don't have anything to prove to you, Internet stranger. Keep at it though! In a few weeks you'll be at 6 months in, which is a big milestone!

The point the OP is making is that you don't need to bulk to see optimal muscle gain. If your goal is to weigh 180 and you only weight 150, obviously you need to gain 30 lbs, but once you get to 180, bulking 15 lbs and cutting repeatedly might no get faster results than just Recomping.

It looks like you started off as a twink and gained serious weight from 1->2 then put on a smaller amount of weight between 2->3. Assuming you did 3-4 Cuts/Bulks between 2->3 and gained ~20 lbs, you could have just bulked 20 and maintained instead of spending however many months cutting and therefore losing/not gaining muscle mass and shaved off a few months of time. Just because the end result is good doesn't mean you couldn't have achieved it faster.

>Congrats on the body by the way.

Some more links to throw in that have actual scientific studies in them:

>bayesianbodybuilding.com/gain-muscle-and-lose-fat-at-the-same-time/

>forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170326581

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160127132741.htm

Post your own body.
100% of shit talkers look worse than those they shit talk about.

Jason?

M8 you pretty much nailed it, 1-2 was a dreamer bulk, 2-3 was maybe 3 cycles of gain 20, lose 15, rinse and repeat. I get what you're saying and you raise valid points, especially recomping only when you actually reach your goal weight. That being said, sometimes crazy bulks are just straight up fun.

Thanks for the info and research.

I realized it was a meme as soon as I started gaining weight / fat and realized I looked like a slob

I wish, Jason is a pretty Chad name. My name has literally been used as a beta placeholder in some threads.

let's see what your shitstain of a body looks like you fucking bait poster.

>"I get what you're saying and you raise valid points"
How's that active listening class going, bud?

Same here with the dreamer bulks, my man. I lost a ton of muscle when I moved locations and whilst I got lean, I looked like shit. Two months of multiple boxes of cereal, literal liters of icecream, and jars of peanut butter later I was at 26% BF.

>I regret nothing
>Totally worth it

But honestly, my Recomping periods were easily way more effective than dreamer bulking and the only thing I succeeded in over just Lean Bulking my weight back to normal and doing a Recomp was getting fat.

>Only 7 out of 21 weeks of cutting left
>Have been applying the principles of those studies and including Refeed Days and not cutting too hard
>Lifts still goin' up
>Arms still the same size

Looooool what is that upper body
404 pecs not found

>how to know someone is dyel
1 - they don't understand how posing affects muscles
2 - they talk shit about other people without any proof they look better.