Do I still have a chance with this girl?

I'm usually not a very outgoing person, but recently some work colleagues convinced me to go to the races with them. It was pretty fun, and we went out to some pubs and clubs later that night. I saw this girl at one place and I worked up some courage to speak to her, and she was very friendly and seemed like she was into me.

We ended up at a strip club together, and I tipped a few of the dancers to give this girl some lap dances, which she enjoyed. After a while we left and got some pizza, this was around 2am. She asked me "Where do you live?" and I told her where, and she said "Let's go back there". At this point I fucked up, because I had recently moved back into my mother's house, and I mentioned to her that I can't take her back there because of it. She said we can't use her university dorm room because it's just a single bed.

We ended up bumping into some of her friends, and she organised to get a lift and sleepover with them, and she said I can come if I want, but mentioned "She isn't one of 'those' girls". I declined the offer, but asked for her number, at which point she handed me her phone and I called myself so we had each other's number. That was the end of the night.

The next day around 4pm I text her asking how she was feeling. I got a reply about 24 hours later saying “yeah I was a bit hungover but I’ll survive lol, also not sure who this is”. So I remind her who I was and what we did the night before, and then she stopped replying. Two days passed without a reply, so I texted her again and invited her to come to this food and wine festival with me. Again no reply.

I was pretty cut up that she didn’t reply. I was hoping for at least a courtesy message telling me she isn’t interested or letting me know she got back with her ex or something. Then I did something pretty horrible to her.

I made a fake ad for a prostitute on that website Locanto (similar to Backpage) and I put her phone number on it. Now, I’m not sure how many John’s contacted her on her phone, but judging by the amount of messages my account on Locanto got enquiring about the ad, I assume she got at least a hundred horny guys contacting her trying to make an appointment.

I felt pretty bad after this because this poor girl probably wasn’t trying to be deliberately rude to me, and I made a bunch of degenerates contact her, so I took the ad down after two days. I’ve since seen photos of her on the Facebook page of the club we met at, and she looks fine, so she couldn’t be scarred from that experience.

It’s been about two weeks since I met her. Considering the above, is it worth trying to get in contact with her again? I can’t get her out of my head and it’s affecting my work, sleep and appetite. I need some sort of closure, even if she tells me to leave her alone or she’s calling the police.

Do I still have a chance with her, or should I just leave this girl alone?

Jesus fucking christ man. Leave the poor girl alone.

Sometimes you get ghosted, welcome to dating in the 21st century

There's nothing more pathetic than a needy clinger who can't get the message. She was horny for a fuck that night. Nothing more. Have some self respect.

>I made a fake ad for a prostitute on that website Locanto (similar to Backpage) and I put her phone number on it.

And they say romance is dead.

Man. Leave her behind.
She's gone.

In a Human sex-tension relationship, there's always someone who chases and someone being chased.

Always aspire to be the one chased. If you realize you're the one chasing, drop it immediately.

Op you are a pathetic piece of shit, bottom line. You blew the one night stand, all on your own btw, then you out her number on a hooker ad. You should remove your balls surgerically and became a trap. Most pathetic shit I have ever read on Veeky Forums and that's saying a lot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales deeply*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm most likely not going to do whatever my roll says to do.

>I made a fake ad for a prostitute on that website Locanto (similar to Backpage) and I put her phone number on it.
kek
sounds like a good prank to pull on your mates, but you fucked up here. hope you don't live in a small town

Rollerino

Was already on my way to the store ez pz reroll

Roll

Rollin

10/10

Oh fuck user I had a good kek.

Reroll cause I already do that multiple times a week

Rollan

>shark-punching
was alright up until then....
rolling anyway to see what cringe shit i gotta do to prove how manly i am to myself. lol

She's gone bro. Move on a try and have some dignity about it.

>girl

oh, girls have adam's apples now?

Man just leave her, she clearly isn't interested, and move on the the next girl.

kek

>girl wanted to fuck in the moment
>durr my mom
>girl doesnt want to fuck you aynmore because you live with your mom
>ghosts you
>you do sociopathic shit
>do i still have a chance?

this is larping.

You missed your window. She's clearly not interested anymore, likely never again. Grab a room somewhere next time you have to bring a girl somewhere to fuck. Fuck her at your mom's for all I care, what are you ashamed of? If you can't hang with that then move out.

you fucked up. you don't get a second chance to be a drunken mistake.

she was clearly down. why didn't you just get a hotel?

wish i didn't give any advice after reading this. pathetic.

Living with parents is not a problem unless you have work (so no reason to don't have your place) or you're literally doing nothing with your life

Roll

rewl

ROLL

I really REALLY like how this completely non-fitness related relationship blogpost has managed to reached 31 (now 32) replies, whereas some of my own fitness related relationship blogposts on this very same board have been pruned almost immediately and resulted in me being issued a warning or even a short term ban.

Now, don't get me wrong, I would absolutely never even think to criticize the aptitude or discretion of our venerable Veeky Forums™ moderators and janitorial staff. I'm just saying, my almonds are really activated by this quaint occurrence.

>I made a fake ad for a prostitute on that website Locanto (similar to Backpage) and I put her phone number on it. Now, I’m not sure how many John’s contacted her on her phone, but judging by the amount of messages my account on Locanto got enquiring about the ad, I assume she got at least a hundred horny guys contacting her trying to make an appointment.
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

*breathes*

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

She asked you to fuck her, and you turned it down.

She can fuck plenty of men. She wanted you then, and you said no, but now she has no further use for you. Isn't this fairly basic shit? Fuck you OP, you dumb cunt.

Role

I shall roll

Barrel roll

Rolling

Roowwwll

rolling

fuck off with your blogpost this is a fitness board. why the fuck are any of you even acknowledging his question tell him to fuck off. go to r9k or reddit for this shit they'll love to have you. saged

Roll