/fat/ - "prev thread actually got archived" edition

The only acceptable substitute for black coffee is blacker coffee.

>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14ni9U0-o_UqYlSmdITZ5JUatRJ9ascx6CrXAF7iaJuE/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>blacker coffee
i however only partake in the blackest coffee

to avoid being reincarnated as a cockroach
CONFESS YOUR SINS

I keep nomming on biscuits guru, they're fuckiny delicious but my god the carbs

been pretty good so far today father

I had a two weeks vacation, and barely tracked anything. Ate out with family frequently. Had many dinners out with coworkers since the first week was technically a business trip.

Only managed to put I think 5 pounds on, but might be less depending on how much is waste/water weight.

I have sinned father, please give me the strength to continue on my path of righteousness.

>my mom bought 1 fucking kg of cookies
>she knows i love them
>500 kcal / 100g
>already ate one

kill me father

I keep just saying I"ll start at night then eat a whole hot and ready taco bell and 2 plates of pasta 2 packs of mr.noodles and and all bran in the morning

ok so diet is ok, gym also ok but what about sleep?
evertyme I close my eyes I just think for like 2 hours, and end up just in my pc again and then at like 6 am finally get sleepy and lay down, how do you neets do it, I have no work and uni is just like 5 hours at the afternoon

Sleep is very important. Wake up at the same time everyday regardless of how much sleep you got the previous night. Try a week of walking up at 9 and that should sort out your sleep cycle.

Keto wants me to drink bouillon, can I just dissolve a broth cube and drink that?

Former fatfuck here. Haven't touched chocolate or soda in months.

>can I just dissolve a broth cube and drink that?
Yeah. I've been doing that for ages.

did you unlock gf mode yet?

I see people saying 1,200 calories is a terrible idea but ive been doing it for a month and have gone from around 84kg to 73.3kg and i feel better than i ever have - im meeting all my macros easily (low carb, lower fat, high protein, i also take a multivitamin and a few others such as omega 3, zinc etc) and slowly getting my noob gains with gym every other day. I hit 73.9 on monday and i set myself the goal to try and get 70kg in two weeks time, or as close as possible. I think the best things ive done to help me with my loss is buying a blender, buying and learning how to use various seasoning herbs and spices and using myfitnesspal to track my calories (and browsing and getting advice from Veeky Forums)

What exactly are the benefits if broth cube in hot water? Sodium and electrolytes™?

>I see people saying 1,200 calories is a terrible idea
That would be too little kcal to me
t. 6'4 user

nice m8, keep it up
height?

Sadly i'm only 5'6

What should I make for dinner?
I'm fucking sick of eating chicken every single day.

If it fits your daily caloric limit: two McDoubles with the buns thrown away with Coke zero

Fish

No... but they don't pull faces when I look at them now so there's that.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Midway through day 4, lads, breaking through my latest plateau with this fast is like a drug, I'm unlocking ottermode with 10 more pounds.

I'm gonna make it brehs, as are we all. Feels reallyfugginggoodman

9?? Fuck me, get a job

I don't know what you're implying. But it doesn't have to be 9, it can be anything that's somewhat comfortable for you as long as it isn't too late.

He's implying that only a NEET would consider 9 to be a good time to wake up.

i wake up at 2-1pm for my job

Most people generally start work in the AM, though. This doesn't invalidate my point, nor the other user's.

Or summer collegefags

Indeed, summer truly is the worst time of the year on Veeky Forums

I've had coffee for the past week with a cup of creamer with each one serving. That's like 600 calories

I'm down to 232 from 270 at the start of February, but my weight loss has stalled the past couple of weeks +/-2 lbs...am...am I going to make it?

I'm curious, not how much energy is in fat.
How much energy does it take to create 1 gram of fat, how much energy do you get from eating 1G (Well, 37KJ), and how much energy is required to be used to burn 1g of fat (Energy used in ketosis to convert 1g of fat to energy subtracted from the resulting energy)
Feel free to use something other than grams and KJ's, whatever works for you, I can convert.

You're gonna make it

We're all gonna make it. CICO til death

Any earlier than 8 and I'm a zombie till lunch.

Updated the Spreadsheet, log your shit faggots, count your losses.

-fixed a bug with the daily change
-added average prediction
-migrated to google docs

get it you lard monsters
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14ni9U0-o_UqYlSmdITZ5JUatRJ9ascx6CrXAF7iaJuE/edit?usp=sharing

I finished my workout and immediately ate like 150g white chocolate

over the past 5 days my weight has went
92kg
94kg
96kg
91kg
92kg

What the fuck is my body doing pls stop this

>weighting every day

10-20 pounds of fat from 10% bodyfat, face already starting to look like a skeleton despite wide hips. I love this in the end i'll look like one of those villains from movies with skeletal faces

I was just so confused because some days my clothes feel tight and other days they feel loose, so I wanted to check what was happening to my actual weight

turns out it's literally retarded

Wow, that's great progress user. Do you do any sort of exercise?

what are the tdee values for people in these threads? Mine 2800 but I aim for 1800 cal max a day.

You weight every instant of your existence.

I hit my proton goals before dinner so I used those calories for snacks instead

>Mine 2800 but I aim for 1800 cal max a day.
Same. For now i'm maxing for 2000 kcal but i'll drop a 50 every week till 1800. I want to reach sub 100 kg this year.

Went from 105kg to 78kg with absolutely no exercise and an office job. Just putting it out there for the lazybros. You have to be real serious about counting calories tho, don't dismiss me as one of those "it was easy brah"

>105kg to 78kg
Height? Any loose skin?

I go to the gym every other day and do between 20 - 30 minutes of HIIT cardio as a warmup (10 - 15 minutes on two of the following) treadmill, elliptical, treadmaster, rowing machine and then I do strength training, I'm currently doing a full body routine and starting to lift:
>metric fucktonne of lunges after every seperate exercise
>knee pushups, hopefully going to be able to do proper ones soon
>russian twists
>clean and press, currently on 10kg, up from 5kg starting 6 days ago
>barbell rows, currently on 15kg, from 10kg

I also vary it and add crunches, lying knee lifts and using some machines occasionally such as the leg press thingy and the other leg thingy that goes up.

my average through all the calculators seems to be 1850
a 500 deficit is taking it's toll on me

170cm
No loose skin but to be fair I still got a bit of a belly. At least it can't be seen anymore through looser clothes. Seeing how your old clothes are huge now is the best feeling of all.

This guy slaps your ass and magically makes you reach your goal weight in an instant. But he tells you that you will gain all the weight back unless you sleep with him.

What do?

It is easy tho, I just live off soylent whenever I wanna loose weight. Start off with one bottle less than standard healthy adult daily intake and if you're overweight ketosis will start up in no time at all.
Now I'm aiming for 2 bottles instead of the 4 recommended daily. For every 20kg's I lose I switch to regular food for a week, making sure not to eat more food than, if it were pure fat, I'd need to maintain my weight, then switching back to soylent for another 20kg's.
Just throw all the shit in your fridge out and don't buy food ffs.

I don't sleep with him because that's the easy way out

I'm trying to loose weight and get fit so I can sleep with a guy like that, user.

Down 20lbs boys only 80 more to go

You've asked essentially the same question with the same picture before.

Why?

3000 tdee while lifting 6 days a week and I eat 800 calories of protons only

He's hot, I'd fuck him.

Part of the reason I want to lose weight is so I can experiment with dudes without being shamed for being a big boy. Gays are simultaneously turbo picky and not picky at all.

I straight up asked a dude if I could suck him on grindr and he was like "Are you serious? I don't hook up with fat people. Like did you really think that I would say yes?" That kinda hurt.

But there were 3 or 4 who said yes. So idk mate. I put my stomach/gut as my profile picture so that I got ahead of having to explain that I'm a fat fuck and the anxiety that comes with sending that first picture.

Mine is around 2,000 but I've been doing 1,200-1,300 for the past few weeks just fine.

Wake up at sunrise and go outside for a few minutes so you can see the light (don't stare directly into the sun obviously, just in its general direction). Stay awake the entire day, don't drink caffeine in the evening, and go to bed at at a reasonable hour. Read a book or listen to a podcast / audiobook until you fall asleep. No tv, phoneposting, or anything with a bright electronic screen in bed. I guarantee you will sleep.

I skipped squats cause i didn't want my fat ass to get bigger

ask someone who just ate two egg mcmuffins for breakfast anything

How does being a fat sack of human garbage feel like ?

better since i've lost 33 lbs!

what did you have for breakfast?

what kind of McMuffin did you have?

I do this occasionally because it hits macros quite well desu. I get a hash brown and orange juice with it. It lets me eat less for lunch and dinner, which is great in hot weather.

Only i'm not fat :^)

Addendum: i get two double egg mcmuffins.

What would you like us to ask you?

Only if I'm pitching

egg mcmuffin from mcdonalds :)

egg! from mcdonalds :)

nice! i hope one day to not be as fat as i am currently today at this moment!

whatever you'd like friend, because i am a man who just consumed TWO (2) egg mcmuffins from my local mcdonalds.

Damn desu, pic is my goal body right there. Who is that dadguy anyway?

You are getting rid of the fat, stupid.

What are some good healthy sources of carbs? I'm aiming for 40:30:30 (40 protons) so I'm thinking about a bowl of oatmeal, and a sweet potato?

Tuna, salmon or beef.

I do that all the time Desu. It's filling and light on the calories, wats wrong with coffee and a lil bit of creamer?

How do I go for this kind of physique? With the weight I've put on over the years, my body has kind of already prepped for this build. I have huge arms and chest. Gonna have loose skin but will look 10x bigger if I can figure out how to achieve this.

That was someone else then.

Train for 10 years or so

Don't lose weight too fast if you have a family history of gallstones, anons. My aunt and mother both got big gallstones because they lost weight too fast, and had to get their gall bladders removed. I feel responsible for this because I'm the one who suggested them to lose weight and install MyFitnessPal on their phones. They were both eating at 1200 calories with an hour of walking and an hour of aerobic exercises everyday.

Since then I've stopped eating at 1500 calories and now eat 2300 calories per day (TDEE - 3000 calories). Stay safe on your weight loss journey anons, better lose weight in one extra month than live forever with indigestion.

If eating above your meaintence calories is what makes us gain weight, why do proteins, carbs, fats matter if you're eating at a defecit? It's not exactly what you eat that makes you fat but the amount of calories you're consuming, correct?

i fell off for a month and put on like 20 pounds

You are right, but most people here also want to build muscle, instead of getting to the end of their journey and realizing they are now just skinnyfat

Not all calories are created equal.

hey excel user, I know this might sound like a stupid question but I'm somewhat retarded in the side of the brain that computes mathematics and statistics. I'm really close to the goal weight of my cut and was wondering if I could use the spreadsheet for my bulk instead.
I see there's a "weight status" bar which could indicate there is the possibility to track weight gained, right?
Thanks for explaining to me how I can make it work for bulking, or if I need other formulas, in which case I am a bit gutted but appreciate your work nonetheless, just for what it brings to others.

You know what's the worst?
Nectarines that won't separate from the seed cleanly. Fuck those.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I know that feel all too well.
Never again buying nectarines, peaches unless they're already unpitted and packaged well. Better dead than eat fruit from cans too.

i just started buying my own food because i am tired of my families unhealthy shit. but i only bought ham, some kind of cheese (zero carb), and some small veggie patties. if theres anything i want to be in this world, i just want to be skinny. i got flabby fat around my thighs and stomach , hips but i am not obese anymore. i'm just going to eat the low carb food i buy. i really cant be bothered to count calories, since i also eat food thats cooked without labels. can someone just give me the best exercise routine for my 200 ib ass? i really want to lose as much as i can before winter

Fuck, seeing all these fags on 1200 cals makes me feel like I'm not even trying ;_;

your tdee is 5300?

>I have no work
lucky shit

tuna patties. So delicious

GOD DAMN IT BROS IM SO CLOSE TO BEING NOT OVERWEIGHT

5'10" 176lbs. BMI says 25.3 REEEEEEE

Cut off a hand.

Out of hands to cut off. Typing with nose