So Veeky Forums i met this guy at the gym and started talking to him and he asked for my number...

So Veeky Forums i met this guy at the gym and started talking to him and he asked for my number. Worked out togather a few times but i forgot his name. How do i know his name without being weird about it?

How do you spell your name? I'm always surprised when I'm texting somebody I just met.

haha is this me? theres a bunch of people who say "hey alex!" and i go "hey bro!" literally i just call them bro cause no idea what their name is.

"Hey, how did you mother call you when you were born ? D-don't look at me like that, did I do anything wrong ? Do you think I'm an autist ? *autistic screeching* "
And another friend to add in your basket, (you)'ll thanks me later OP. ;)

We dont text, wouldn't it be weird to ask him how he spells his name at the gym?

This is exactly what i do. I call him dude or bro.

Stop being autistic. He's not a woman, just tell him you're bad with names and you forgot his.

are you a boy or trans?

I have known him for a while now

Literally me.

Ask him for his social media accounts and hope one of them includes his name

this

send him a text either asking what his facebook/insta is or to add yours, if you have one or the other.

Just autisticly check his wallet when he is in the shower

>your name was?
it's not that fucking hard you autist

>Hey man, I haven't had to use your name since we met and I forgot. I want to know who's name I'm calling out when you're pegging me later tonight

kek

Known him for a little more than a month dont want to seem awkward

Sleep with him and go to starbucks in the morning

Fuck you to make me laugh at work

Hey buddy,
Hey gym bro,
Senpai,
Brodin,
Yo bro,
Haha,
What up,

All effective starters text or face to face

whats ur called

when he's fucking you, just call out the name you think it is most likely. He'll either correct you or youre right
If youre too nervous in that situation, just call him Daddy.

Go to gym
>"Hey, what's your name?"
After he tells you say
>"No no, I already knew your first name, I meant your LAST name!"
Works everytime desu

Put his phone number into Facebook and there's a good chance his name will pop up.

>Hey man I'm really anal about having full names in my contacts. Can you give me your full name?

that's so over used now that you still look like a dick for trying that, she needs another tactic

fucking kek

do you have his number? If not say give us your number (as you're putting it in ask how to spell) if you do have it say I havent put your name with the number how do you spell

>"Hey what's your name ?"
>actually gives his last name
>"Thanks aha..."

>be OP
>autistic weeb
>he stares everyone on the gym
>creeped out everyone
>some new guy in town
>takes OP's staring as friendly invite for conversation
>OP day dreams everytime they workout together, starting to creep out new guy in town
>1 month later
>OP asks what is his name
>once again OP is alone

Put his number into Facebook search

a-l-e-x

share a personal anecdote that has something to do with your name. maybe he will share a similar anecdote.

>Haha

do something together outside the gym and his name will likely come up

if you're a student, bring up your student id picture making fun of it or something and show him, then ask to see his

good point, but surely the retard would remember if its that simple