Tfw you will never be indian master race

>tfw you will never be indian master race

Feelsbadman

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is that mustache?

Indian rite of passage
Not even joking literally every single pajeet I've seen irl has that exact same fucking moustache

>superpower by 2020

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

It's the Indian neckbeard.

>indian
>master race
PICK ONE

what is the deal witht that image?

Bitches love mustache.

>largest youngest work force
>breed like rats
>will overtake china by sheer number
>spread like insects

May not be the most appealing but definitely winning.

>t. virgin

Imageine the fucking smell.

Why are Indians the ugliest motherfuckers alive?

seriously though why do indians & afgans love training in poloshirts and sometimes even jeans so much?

It varies, really. There's a lot of them, and many live in poorer conditions. There are some pretty good looking Indians though.

i noticed that the darker they are, the uglier they can be. Light ones are not so ugly.
Most indian actors are light skinned

>can't feed themselves without whitey
>master race

pick one

I wish I was Indian.

why does thsi guy look so much like Kanye

he is a leftover from the colony days. he might only be 5' 5" but is straight outta Rise of Nations. good for him.

>no way he *lives* in India, however.... thanks be to Whitey.

True

I know that beauty standards are relative to culture and that everyone is more geared to find people of their own race more attractive, but fuck, I don't think there's a race on the planet as repulsive as indians on the planet.
It's like they have the worst looking males out of every civilization on Earth, with the absolute top percentage of attractive indians struggling to be on par with the shittiest attractive white.

Indian women too. There can be some mixed qts, but purebloods are like indian men with tits

>I don't think there's a race on the planet as repulsive as indians
You haven't met Albanians I see.

Paki master race
Fight me

Feels good man

i'd rather be dyel or fat for the rest of my life than being a indian and looking like this without roids

DESIGNATED

Would you wear no belt sweats if 9/10 dudes are ass rapers?

White girls would rather be with pajeet than you.

LOL WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST KEKED RACE.

Pajeet steals all the STEM jobs then fucks your girl

lol white people can white people stop getting cucked?

>Its another /pol/ bait thread
You guys get tired of getting blacked or something

Looks Ukrainian

>imply you aren't filtering out our trash for us.

abos are way worse. i'm not even racist they just look really fucking ugly.

Wanna see Pajeet saying that to some neo nazis.

Why is it that neo nazis are always the worst examples of their race? Guy on the right looks like an actual potato. Guy in the middle is fat as fuck and DYEL and the rest of them are wearing ultra baggy leather to hide their no gainz.

Are people actually impressed by these autists?

>will never be a pajeet, literally the most athletically cucked race on the planet
feels good man

Guy in the middle is serge ayoub, a french of lebanese origin. And nah hes strong as fuck and has a shitload of experience in street fights.
Guy in the right is arab. Guy at his right ( 2nd from left in picture) is arab too.

well those guys are 40+

Pure ignorance. Whitey like you is why whitey is disliked

Why are Arabs cosplaying as neo nazis?

So are most white people. The youth are all ethnic. These old incels become neo-nazis because they lack purpose or sex appeal so they cling to being white as their only source of self esteem

Cause they are nationalists.

nope we can't compete. That and all the famous indian athletes invading the NFL NBA and NHL these days they're taking over

Its simple math. There's more of them on earth so there's a higher chance there'll be more gifted athletes. Its all over whitey

Holy, shit that's is an actual 10/10 body. I've got a throbbing erection right now, and I'm at work. Does antibody know his name. He's fucking perfect (except maybe for the mustache).

Breh indians are cucks tho...

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

>as indians on the planet

Are you trying to be ironic or are you admitting that black people dominate white people?

Indian is the last race I'd ever want to be. I fucking hate those weird fucks.

shut up whiteboi