Who here /uglyface/?

Who here /uglyface/?

It makes me discouraged every time I work out because I know that no matter the gains, this face will mar my results.

What makes your face ugly?

Existing

This made me sad :(

How bad is it user? 1-10, how would you rate yourself?

~6.5, but I'm Indian, so it's probably a bit lower

Be proud of your ethnicity user, no good ever came out of "w-well I'm a shitkin so I'm hideous". I've seen plenty of fit indians that look good and I'm sure you can achieve that too.

My life is brilliant

My life is brilliant
My love is pure
I saw an angel
Of that I'm sure
She smiled at me on the subway
She was with another man
But I won't lose no sleep on that
'Cause I've got a plan

You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful, it's true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
'Cause I'll never be with you

Yes, she caught my eye
As we walked on by
She could see from my face that I was,
Fuckin' high
And I don't think that I'll see her again
But we shared a moment that will last till the end

You're beautiful
You're beautiful
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
'Cause I'll never be with you

You're beautiful
You're beautiful
There must be an angel with a smile on her face
When she thought up that I should be with you
But it's time to face the truth
I will never be with you

Solid 5.5 here. It pains me on a personal level just because although I dated quite a few girls in my late teens I was also turned down by quite a few as well for being unattractive. But I would rather have a 5.5 face and a great body then have a 5.5 face and a trash body. Having a good body or at least a strong one does so much for you. You look better in clothes, you can perform physically demanding tasks, you deal with stress better, self esteem and confidence increases and you just look and feel like a man. Getting mired by cuties always feels nice but honestly one of the best feelings I have got is when some friends called me up to help them move some heavy furniture and appliances and the reason they called me was because "Who else could we call user? You are by far the strongest guy we know."

There is more to life.

>~6.5
DELUSION
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

Well either put up with it and stop fucking whinging, or do something about it you dense cunt.

I'm in the same boat, was also Stage 4 Cancer-tier skelly.

So I'm on my first roid cycle and it's making an astounding difference. Best decision I ever made.

So that leaves the face. On an ENORMOUS waiting list to see a psychologist, but once I finally see them, it'll just be to confirm I'm not mental, and that I'm not imagining people calling me ugly. Got a few mates willing to sit in with me and confirm this. God bless them.

Then it'll be off to a surgeon to determine exactly what I need doing. I've actually no idea as I personally think I'm quite good looking. But again, I'm not just going to bitch about it and blame others. If people generally think I'm ugly I have to face and accept it (done) and then do something about it (doing).

>jeff fucking seid

Some Indians are really good-looking. Most Indians who are ugly are ugly from really simple shit that they can fix, such as fixing their brows (unibrows) and losing body fat so their faces are less puffy/round, making them more angular and sharp.

What would be the rate for this guy?
Kind of look like him.
(not op though)

Honestly, he looks pretty fucking good. All he has to do is get fit and he'll be swimming in pussy (Probably already is).

As a handsome man i cant adress on this isssue but i can imagine your pain. If something would ever happend that would ruin my face i would probably go an Hero.
You have my compassion facelets.

>as a handsome man
lol, k

>mfw I'm a solid 4

Fitizens when did you realize you were ugly?

>"user LIKES YOU"
>"Eww..."

>Tfw your 27yrs old and you've never even had a gf
Ive also never even kissed a girl either.
Ugly as fuck confirmed

Sup

6-7, possibly 7-8 if you had hair. Also you're lucky you have that jaw because without it you'd be fucking disgusting.

i'm 4-5, but i don't mind becoming a gyncel

You'd be pretty good with some hair

You're cute user, you still have hope

I know, but you see where my hairline goes. Shaving it smooth later today
Hold me
Thanks alot guys

does anyone have the women chart pls and thank u

you have nice eyes, no homo

>tfw you have amblyopia and a slight strabismus as a consequence
>tfw you were bullied all through your early teens because of it
>tfw you can't do anything about it

Now people pretend they don't see it, but I know they do

Oh that shits fine

Personalty is the kicker here, your never going to be chad or stud, but keep your fitness high and your smile wide and white and you'll land a 23 year old post cheerleader that'd realized all the fun parts are over. Humble, genuine and still pretty good looking, shes a great snag and theres plenty of them

If your not into that, your fucked.

Honestly, could have been a lot worse user. You could have been born with four eyes or some crippling disease that makes you an abomination. At least your impairment is only minor.

Is it inheritable?

Ugly face and acne scars all over my torso. Red hypertrophic ones. I want to die.

>tfw normie sister rated Gandy and Hemsworth, 8/10 & 7/10, respectively, but Christian Bale, young DiCaprio and young Orlando, 10/10.

>
Big lips mostly

People say I look average in pictures but irl I have girls jumping on me. Idk what to believe.

Hold up, is thick or thin lips attractive?

>tfw 21
>tfw rejected by a 28 year old chick

I thought 7, but if Gosling's a 7 than I am a 5.5 at best.

That chart is objectively shit, the '8' list is entirely worse than '7'. The second 9 is an actual 6.

Does your eye cock inward or outward? I think chicks with a little bit of an inward cross eye are hella cute. Outward wall-eye is trash though

Starstruck

>pajeet
>6.5

>I think chicks
He's not a chick, sadly.

Most "ugly" men are poorly dressed, groomed and have poor habits (back and neck slouch etc). You will never look like a god but it shouldn't hinder your life unless your goal is to model.

Based on that I'm like a 4 or maybe a weak 5.

>Gosling
>only a 7
doubt.jpg

Gosling has awful features, he's honestly closer to a 6, only classified as a 7 or 8 because height frame and body+style (grouped as the things you can influence).

>maybe a 6/10 but also dyel af
Should I get plastic surgery or what

Yeah but I'm assuming that what is generally attractive for one gender will generally hold true for the other, outside of obvious gender dimorphic traits

I think the best is average lips. Too thin & too thick is bad.
t. thin lips.

end your life

Since when are big lips unattractive? I have big full lips and have gotten compliments from like, every girl I've ever been with about how nice they are. That's one of my best features possibly.

Also not to mention super thin lips are a proven sign of a pedophile.

Big lips are not unattractive,people just correlate nigger lips with "big lips". It's the Liplets equivalent to calling tall people lanklets.

Bigger is better, that's why no one likes a short, small dicked, small muscled, round faced beta, as smaller features equates to feminine features.

>really good looking
>was shy and socially awkward for years
>now pretty normal
>go out anywhere
>get countless looks and stares from hot girls
>due to being socially awkward for so long I have no social life
>go out every so often with few friends I have
>girls all over me
>too many one night stands
>want to find a GF
>no social life so pretty fucking hard

Tried Tinder and Badoo and whilst I got tons of matches I just hate having to sift through all the shit and its such an effort messaging the girls that you match with. There were 2 girls that I REALLY liked and after talking with them for a couple weeks I realised that they really weren't what I thought

Balanced lips are best for a man, but even smaller ones can work.

Like anything, theres a line where it goes from attractive to disproportionate

He was right.

No pajeet could even be a 6

you too then kill yourself

Fellow ugly face here

I'm 5'5", I have a big nose, big ears that stick out, and I shave my head because of thin hair. I've been told numerous times by random people how "weird" I look.

Even if you're fit, it won't change it. The best it will do is make your face leaner, but if that's not your problem, being fit won't change it. Plastic surgery is the best option.

Looks good but you need something to make you more manly, you're face combo atm kinda looks girlish

Forgot to mention the horrible acne scars I have all over my back. They're not too pretty looking.

Shaved my dome what do you think,
>sorry for shitty lighting

voldemort

Never thought of myself as attractive, rather the opposite but I have been told I have "pretty eyes"

R8 me m8's

You look pretty good. nice cheekbones, jawline, eyes and other stuff. Just a pity you're bald, but if you get jacked it won't matter

Glad you joined the bald brotherhood. In the same boat as you, albeit scarred face. Some chicks dig it though.

You look good dude.

Great jawline and eyes, you don't even need to grow a beard to compensate for lack of hair

You look good. Your face and head are well-suited to a bald look, you lucky bastard

Prolly a 5 but to most women you won't matter to them until they hit their 30s(look up 80/20 rule). However if you get slightly more cut and fix your jawline...

You have a very handsome face but the lack of facial hair makes you look feminine, grow a small beard

Baby goose is a 6.5 who grooms himself up to an 8.5

It's better to look good in real life than in pics imo.
One of my happiest days this year was when two people (in different times of the day, unrelated situations and with no ulterior motives) said I look better in person than in photos, I've always liked my reflection in the mirror and photos of me in the right angle but I was always scared of posting pics of myself on social media because I thought I was too photogenic and they looked like false advertising. Turns out I'm just good looking (nothing extreme though, think 7~8).

You look good user, can you grow a beard? You'd be more handsome with a beard.

>tfw I have a thing for cross eyed girls
Maybe there's also a girl out that that thinks cross eyed guys are cute? you never know user...

his frame is not even that good too, he seems like a really nice guy though

>I've been told numerous times by random people how "weird" I look.
why are people so insensitive when it comes to guy's appearances?
people wouldn't say that to a girl

might just be autistic, if it makes you feel better.

CAn any of you guys tell me if my eyebrows are a turn off? All my friends always crack jokes at me once in a while about them. I'd say I'm a solid 6-7, but can get the bitches, and become a 7.5 if I fix up my hair. Dont know how chicks find my caterpillar eyebrows, do I trim them?

POO IN LOO

Trim your fucking gross facial hair, thats a start. Also, people with bad eyebrows, using tweezers and shaping them can do wonders.

>I'd say I'm a solid 6-7
you are a faggot. HotTopic/10

you are going bald. either shave or get rogaine and/or finasteride

>solid

I can tell you have a fucking dumb and dumber looking haircut just from that picture.

Shit literally grows like this in 2 weeks after getting a crew cut.

from my field research of male attractiveness i have found out what women like in men:
>nice teeth
these are almost 100% a must have for a woman that is not poor trash tier. get them fixed, bracers, whitening, the whole deal.
>nice haircut
these make or break you. if you're going bald, shave it, there's a whole new market for bald guys. a lot of women like bald men, unfortunately, most like fashionable haircuts.
>facial aesthetics are subjective
you all knew it. also nothing you can do about it. so skip.
>being tall
yes it is huge boost. nothing you can do about it. accept your fate.
>being fit
ottermode is enough. going overboard is easy with women, so no powerlifter mode or you're ruining your chances.
>dress nicely
a lot of girls care about fashion. personally i don't give a fuck, but i had to change my wardrobe since i realized i was fucking myself over with my high school looking clothes. dress like a man. no need for suits, but you gotta look semi formal.
>status and money
this one is very important, but i put it last since it isn't really physical. women like power and dominance.. you gotta own up for it, don't expect they will fall for it at first. it is all an act, after all.
you probably all knew this shit, but since it is summer, a lot of threads like this will be up and i'd like to help some of you confused guys.

fembot here, your eyebrows look fine. if you try to reshape them it'll be noticeable and come across as feminine.

look like rory mcdonalds brother

I've had a few girls have crushes on me since high school, up until recently a Co-worker as well. Does that make me at least a 6/10?

Isn't it treatable?

Pretty handsome man, it's hard to look good without hair

Octaroon?

You look good bro, I like it. No homo of course.

4/10 fag here

>nice teeth
Yes
>nice haircut
also yes, balding is a death sentence if you're not masculine though, grow a beard to compensate
>facial aesthetics are subjective
nope, sorry, you can get used to a face and as a result find it more attractive though
>being tall
past manlet 5'10 mode it's mostly down to face and charisma, those few extra inches won't matter if you're ugly as sin
>>"b-but muh 2 identical guys except height"
stop being autistic
>ottermode is enough
this meme is getting old, going overboard is only easy if you're on an ungodly amount of gear, pic related is probably close to ideal, body hair and everything
>dress nicely
a nice fitted tea with jeans is the baseline and usually enough for every day life
>status and money
can't argue with that, but making it is better than faking it

If it makes you feel better, I'm discovering I glowed up into a solid 7 on pretty much every woman's scale and an easy 8 to plenty others face wise in my later 20's (26 now), but I'm 5'8" and change (174cm).

I mean, that doesn't stop me from finding attractive women who are attracted to me--over 90% of women in the world are still shorter than me, and over half of them are still short enough that even with 3 inch heals on they are as tall as I am--because in all honesty all that really matters is your face and topical aesthetics as long as you aren't like 5'4", but if it makes you feel better I'm """"only"""" 5'8".

>nope, sorry, you can get used to a face and as a result find it more attractive though
you just confirmed it is subjective. ugly to someone is "meh" to someone else. and handsome might be "just okay" to someone else. i agree ugly usually can't ever be handsome.
>past manlet 5'10 mode it's mostly down to face and charisma, those few extra inches won't matter if you're ugly as sin
of course, where did I say it is the only prerequisite? it is a huge boost both to your confidence and to your appearance, at least in the area where i live, maybe i'm being biased, I admit.
>this meme is getting old, going overboard is only easy if you're on an ungodly amount of gear, pic related is probably close to ideal, body hair and everything
it is easy for you to get overboard for women. it is all about how they perceive it. and a lot of women find ottermode more attractive than this guy. that's what i'm trying to say. just to be clear, it is not easy to be bearmode, you gotta fucking lift.
>a nice fitted tea with jeans is the baseline and usually enough for every day life
yes, but it won't leave any extra impressions on the girl. girls like fashion and men who give it a little bit extra when they dress, at least in my experience.
once again, you don't need to fulfill every point to be attractive to women, it's just for those who need that extra little push. also, this is for an average woman, everybody is different, but this list will surely give you better chances, i guarantee.

>>I've been told numerous times by random people how "weird" I look.
>why are people so insensitive when it comes to guy's appearances?
>people wouldn't say that to a girl
i'm convinced this only happens in 3rd-world shitholes. Grownups don't fucking bully other grownups in public like that in the west.

Post picture