/META/ /r9k/ threads

Mootwo allows one meta bread per board.

What can be done about the toxic pessimism that is allowed to post threads on my Veeky Forums?
>What's the point of lifting if ugly
>Height face frame
>Manlet/dicklet/jawlet/chinlet threads
>tfw no gf
>Narrow shoulders wide hips whining
>Cuck/interracial/Tyrone threads
>Tfw fat/skinny/skinnyfat

How can they be made to fuck off my board?

I like them, makes me feel better about myself.

Nah, it's just ugly. It's like having a hobo out of your house. In comparison I do feel privileged and rich but I'd rather not have him around. He is disgusting to look at and he stinks of poor life choices and pity

Be as dedicated as the shitposters and start a daily general meta thread like this covering the cancer killing this board.

Also there's plenty of others who don't like those threads but instead of reporting them they bump them with their complaining, the tards.

>Be as dedicated as the shitposters
I'm not a neet unlike /r9k/ crossboarders, I just want to browse a clean board between sets or as I kick back and relax before bed.

Then enjoy your frogs and wojaks.

I don't know, bro. I just report and hide them and hope one day gookm00t will appoint a janny for this board that is not a braindead cuck.

So you're perfectly OK with Tinder etc threads. Alright then.

I do the same but it feels like weeding the Amazon forest

Did I say that?

I told you guys. This board is going downhill, ever since the r9kcucks and the lookism incel fags have been spreading their bullshit here. Also, none of the fitness advice is good. No knows what they are talking about here.

We have threads for fitness questions titled "Questions that don't deserve their own thread". That about says it all.

he also lowers the property value

should just call the cops and have them take him away

>meta thread
>not cancer themselves

This board need ID

the inferiority complex is an inherent trait of this board.

Those threads are absolute staples of Veeky Forums
The majority of posters on Veeky Forums post entirely within those threads and don't even open your "pure" threads
In other words, you're the minority

Chad threads
Height threads
Self pity threads
How to get gf threads

All cancer

Ill second this

We need to get rid of all these fph threads clogging the board.