Puny legs won't grow

I have been doing squats for over a year, but all it did was reshaped my butt and made my legs harder. But my legs are still narrow af. Will they eventually get bigger? this is me flexing hard

Having big legs is a pain in the ass user, be glad you have narrow thighs.

Do weighted cycling.

Btw i'm 157 lbs and I can still barely squat 5x 170 lbs

I don't want BIG legs - just proportional! I am 40 yo and i never exercised before in my adult life and was always sitting, so i think my legs are a bit atrophied. They are disproportionally small and also when i'm on the bus, people who never lifted, kids have naturally mor emassive legs than me.

>I can still barely squat 5x 170 lbs
Keep pushing faggot

fuck you bitch

why are my legs so narrow and especially the knees area is tiny

brw muh dick is prob bigger than yours

>Btw i'm 157 lbs and I can still barely squat 5x 170 lbs

Is this normal for someone who's been at it for a year?

Not trying for strongman bullshit, just trynna be proportional.

and i inhale a pound of greek yogurt every fucking day, costs me a big chunk of my welfare, and still my legs dont get bigger

IMPLYING THIS IS NOT A BAIT

not bait. i have at least 70 proteins every day, prob around 100

Literally 90% of males have legs more massive than me, even teenagers. Do they all watch their diet and eat religiously? I doubt it.

kys my man

I wish I could afford 300 proteins daily, but all those people who have natural organic legs much larger than mine, i doubt that they spend half their budget on proteins and obsess over nutrition.

Tom Platz did not build monster legs by squatting heavy/low rep. He did it with relatively high rep training. 15-20 per set.

And steroids, of course.

halp

been doing 2 leg days/week for the past year

>I'm doing the same thing every week instead of progressively lifting more weight, why don't I grow?
gee faggot for a 40yo you sure are stupid

>why are my legs still small when I squat babyweight

Shit genetics. I exercise, i watch what I eat strictly, completely avoid junk food (still too much sugar and sodium. 2 spoons here, 2 spoons there, etc) but everything goes to my ass, gyno and thighs. And legs remain narrow especially around knees.

The only thing is, i never do cardio or abs.

Man I wish I could transplant some muscle tissue from my T-Rex legs to my puny arms. Also
>I am 40 yo and i never exercised before in my adult life
Did you exercised before you were 20 y.o.? Looks like 12-20 period of life is determining how big your bodyparts could become.

>Did you exercised before you were 20 y.o.?
Not even. I tried gym once when I was a teen and quit after a month. I fucked with street basketball like every kid. But otehr than that, never did any sports and was always lazy fuck

LITERALLY JUST MAN UP AND INCREASE WEIGHTS

if somethings not working, don't wait a fuckin year to change it.

looking at your current skelly state, you're not eating enough, your training routine is shit.

Whats your leg work out look like? Are you squatting with good form? Are you on a proper linear progressing program (Starting stenght, Stronglifts 5×5, etc.)? Is your "leg day" primarily made up of isolation exersices like leg extensions/curls? If so, incorporate more big compounds for legs. If you're squatting to low, your glutes may be doing alot of the work. Try box squats to parallel, it should emphasise the quads more. Go heavy, go light, pyramid sets, drop sets, change things up a bit. Eat more if your not already. Im doing 20 rep squats (a.k.a. super squats, squats and milk program) rn im up to 235×20 and I think I've put a bit of size on my legs, however that may not be the best option for you since your still a novice. Also whole leg development is nessecary for big quads. Diddly doos, Hack squats, Jefferson DL, Trap bar DL, Zercher squats, front squats, RDLs, ya know. Try new things out and find what works for you.

>t. 1/2/3/4 kind of dyel

look in the mirror and whisper "grow, grow, grow"

Looks like you never skiped leg day, more like you never started it.
What the fuck are those ????!!!!

Do calf raises and extensions, you're going to want to add more weight to your squat too, you're plateauing yourself.

Don't listen to this fat man

I'm bulking plz no bully

Whatever you say bitch tits

Post leg, show superiority

This sounds like bro science

This man is just weak dyel bully...

My leg advice is sound, you have to isolate your calf muscles for best results, your thighs need work too but your calf is extra small...

That's it? No wonder your small lol you gotta eat big to get big c'mon nigger

Your squat is below novice, keep pushing faggot

Lemme guess. You ARENT eating nearly enough. Get 1g protein per lb body weight. At least 70g fats and decent carbs and you'll grow. You're lying to yourself