Please help /fit, my little sister (in pic) won a fight against me. I need serious advice on how to be a man...

Please help /fit, my little sister (in pic) won a fight against me. I need serious advice on how to be a man, don't roast me.

So yesterday, my sister randomly started talking about how she could beat me up jokingly. I laughed at her and we eventually agreed to have a wrestling match together with no punching or kicking. The first to submit would lose.

>Stats: Me. 19 years old, 120lbs, 6'0, 3 weeks of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu experience; 9 lessons, in decent shape for my weight, does cross country running.

>Stats: Sister. 11 years old, 60lbs, 4'8, no martial arts experience, does gymnastics, has a 6 pack.

At the beginning, I was winning as expected. I was throwing her around like the child she is and I thought I would win easily. But then she managed to wrap her legs around my waist.

Her legs were strong and I couldn't remove them. It was also very painful. I tried to make it look like it wasn't hurting me and I was refusing to submit. 10 minutes of agony went by of me stuck between her legs, eventually I couldn't breathe and was panicking. I tapped out but she wouldn't let go. I somehow got knocked out from this and when I woke I had shit myself.

How can I get my sister's respect back? She literally beat the shit out of me. She doesn't respect me anymore. Today, we were eating an English breakfast together at the table. I had 4 sausages on my plate, she had 2. When my parents left the table, she told me to give her my sausages. When I said no, she put me in a headlock and threatened to beat me, then took the sausages. What the fuck should I do? I've never been this humiliated in my life.

did you cum while she had her legs around your waist?

also, kill yourself

>120lb
>6ft

thank u skellington

Wtf, no. Please don't post weird incest things like that. I want advice on how to improve.

I do cross country, I need to be around this weight. Maybe 10lbs or so more ideally.

wud da fugg ?

You need to get some core strength. She looks like she has relatively strong legs for her age, that's why she crushed your child-like body.

Put some fucking weight on and do push ups.

Get a gun.

Beat her up to reassert dominance or beat up someone she looks up to, like your dad.

Just one good punch on the jaw and she's out.

No judging posts, please. I know it's bad.

Thank you. I'll do more push ups and shit (if I can still do it), but I need to stay at around this weight for cross country running. Would I need weights?

Oh lord I hope this is real

I can't do that, she's still a kid. I'll look like an asshole if I just punched her for no reason. Maybe if she continues trying to bully me I'll do something.

bang her mom
it's the only way

Was this pasta supposed to filter the newfags? Cause if it was, it's working wonders.

old pasta nigga

How do you get knocked out by having a kid wrap their legs around your waist? And then shit yourself?

post more pics of sister

how I wish this was real

She was wrapping her legs really tightly for around 10 minutes. I guess I couldn't contract my body upwards and that's why I got knocked out. Sort of like how a snake constricts someone, either that or I fainted.

No, please don't answer if you're a pedo.

pipebomb, win 100% of the time 100% of the time

Please tell me that's some type of WWE finisher and not an actual pipebomb.

>I somehow got knocked out from this and when I woke I had shit myself.

who are you to question pipebomb

My sister has been learning karate since she was 5. She's 12 and a first degree black belt now. I'm 19 and dyel. She can easily beat me up any day. Her punches hit like iron even though she's skinny.

I said not to roast me, I came here for advice on how to get stronger or on how to escape when she wraps her legs around my waist. This isn't /b.

Well glad I'm not alone, my sister doesn't do any martial arts but she does gymnastics so she's really strong for her age.

goddamn I'd hate to see what happens to you when a man punches you.

>She's 12 and a first degree black belt now.
Holy fucking McDojo, lmao. She ain't worth shit, I'm telling you. Which style of karate?
>inb4 meme style

I forgot to mention, my father took my sister to the gym once. She could squat and leg press more than me. My dad wouldn't let her bench so I'm not sure if she could outbench me, but I'm guessing she could. Please help.

This one is pretty old.

I've been in some fights, user. Usually come out on top. I think it's mostly about the form and technique of her fighting.

She says it's shotokan style. I don't know if it's a meme style or not but it sounds suspiciously close to shotacon so I don't know. She regularly participates in the regional karate championships though, and usually wins gold.

Use the tickle monster already.

What the fuck?
Really fuck off back to /pol/ or /b/ with this bs

REPORTED

I want to know how to get stronger, it's a /fit question.