Vegan General

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Here we share diets, recipes and laugh about the fatty hearts and brains of meat eaters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t1AcW2IJAzI
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/
youtube.com/watch?v=to7BMBJR9P4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black beans (soaked for 8 hours) and rice masterrace reporting. Also been vegan for five years now well before it was cool.

I see your black beans and I raise you bean sprouts. Also been thinking veganism is kind of dumb for five years now well before it was cool.

If it had less of a political focus and more of a focus on eating healthy, it'd be a different story.

Every single post in this thread has the word 'vegan'

Vegan

thanks

(vegan)

Brown rice is high in arsenic. You have to soak it overnight and then cook it 5 cups of water for every cup of brown rice.

My wife recently stopped eating most meat and animal (dairy/eggs) products. Not because of a political or health issue, but suddenly has a serious physical repulsion to them, she used to love meats but now cant force herself to eat them.

It started with milk and has kept knocking off new things. Beef, chicken, pork etc.

>still eats seafood tho

Does anyone have experience with something like that?

Also please share some actual recipes and food that is not just rice and beans. She still wants some flavor and substance.

Thanks vegans

She is Chinese and likes strong and spicy flavors, if thats any help

Meat eaters do NOT post in this thread. You're fucking scum.

Man, no wonder the entire rest of the population hates you guys so much. Just negative people getting butthurt at every turn

Why are you replying to yourself?

Im not?

It's just one jobless vegan posting these threads all the time. Yes, he makes them all look bad. No, they're not all bad.

Fun fact: I have steak every night I see a vegan thread on Veeky Forums. I've been eating red meat 4 times a week lol

Sorry it just seemed like he was responding to himself. I didn't expect someone to so quickly and eagerly take the "bait".

No kidding. Veganism has such a bad connotation that we should come up with a new word for it for those just focusing on the health aspect only.

Man vegans are retarded, but I thank them for leaving all the tasty meat for us B)

>"I'm eating meat ha GOTCHA!". I couldn't care less that you're eating a chili cheese Coney, mate.

Cared enough to tell that you don't care

Gotem

>I don't care if my obnoxious propaganda has the opposite effect chum

Why do you think I'm Adam West?

Adam West called people "chum"
People dodnt call Adam West "chum"

>vegans

How dumb are you to not know what to do with vegetables.

Anybody have an idea of the most 'efficient' vegetables to be eating? That is, the combination of the fewest vegetables with the greatest nutritional value?

Blend up some broccoli with some honey and chug it you big baby

Oh wait you're vegan. Make it maple syrup.

Vegans are fags lmao

vegans do realise that science has proven that fish are technically plants, right?

>fatty hearts and brains of meat eaters.
And this is what makes you a fucking cunt.

>fish are technically plants

Source?

Fish are fucking stupid

i make black beans too but i cant get to soften my rice, its always hard, help

>fish are technically plants

Doesn't make his statement any less valid.

Enjoying my spicy ground beef and kidney bean tacos with guac. Eat shit niggers

>his
You're so pathetic you have to samefag to defend your shitty thread.
Aahahahahahahahahah
Pic related
>(You)

These infographics are the worst.

Instead of guilting people, give some decent recipe infographics so people actually have somewhere to start.

>meat doesn't give you brain cance-
oh never mind

Post your body

Enjoying my spicy Textured Vegetable Protein and kidney bean tacos with guac. Eat shit niggers

That would be great with chicken

No not really. If you're going to be a troll then add meat that actually tastes good like pork.

Go swol left :)

Say I wanted to try a vegan diet for a bit, what should I eat if I want to get enough protein for muscle gains?

Seitan
Beans: Kidney, black, white, black-eyed
Peas
Chickpeas, Falafel, Hummus
Lentils
Tofu, tempeh
Nuts, pb

Literally just google "vegan bodybuilding meal prep high protein"

nice

Learn to greentext

Has anyone heard of peaceful cuisine (vegan of course)? His channel is very relaxing and informative, he also has a side vlog channel which is pretty much my aesthetic life goals.

youtu.be/t1AcW2IJAzI

Lmao you sound triggered as fuck.

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/

Is veganism a mental illness?

Is being nonvegan a mental illness?

youtube.com/watch?v=to7BMBJR9P4

What's the political focus of veganism? To get people living healthier so we spend less money on fat retarded burgers? Money we can use for education and technology, advancing the white race into the stars?

On the otherhand, you have animal agriculture, dairy, meat, eggs, etc, pushing their literal cancer causing garbage down our throat.
Not gonna do that out of principle but im probably decent looking by Veeky Forums standards, not a hungry skeleton. At 160 lbs 5'10 im squatting and deadlifting 3 plates for reps and can bench 2 and change.

>Its mass, mechanized murder
Stop it, I can get only so hard

>salmonella = poo

Anyone got a simple 4k meal plan? Are smoothies the key? I'm 6'6 and struggling with fatigue.