How does it feel having a 21 year old playing 15 year old Spiderman look 10x better than all of you?

How does it feel having a 21 year old playing 15 year old Spiderman look 10x better than all of you?

No.

this does make me feel better

truly the worst tom holland

he is literally the ugliest Spider-Man so far, and that's saying something considering Tobey McGuire

Bwahaha

The new spider man movie was so terrible. What is wrong with you americans. How could this come out?

>capeshit movie was bad

Pretty good, more fap material

Cant wait to see his feet

Its more propaganda that comics those days

2003-2007 spider man was all white and that is saying much as it was set in newyork

Now this spiderman is all mongoloids and blacks

this gotta be bait

This guy's natural accent is the worst fucking thing, I get irrationally angry whenever I hear it.

What's wrong with you foreigners, diving face-first into whatever bullshit Hollywood releases?

You know, domestic American market numbers are always far lower and less lucrative than foreign sales. That's why all this slop gets made, because they make triple their costs in the third world.

what did you say about Holland?

i don't get you guys, it just means he has a 15 year olds body as a man...how does that make him better looking?

forgot what he looked like, sorry m8. but honestly they've all been fucking ugly, why is spider man destined to be unaesthetic?

Hes supposed to be a geeky nerd. Ottermode is the best they can do while staying true to his nature.

Try 100x

i bet he's not even 5'8, robert downey jr is himself only 5'8, but he look taller than tom holland

motivating

Yeah, looks like they've all fucked. Fucking Hollywood.

YOU PAY FOR THIS

rdj always wears heels or special shoes that make him taller

He wears lifts.

RDJ is an insecure faggot who wears lifts

you watched it, FAGGOT. and now you're a little more american for doing so, FAGGOT. please enjoy your stay here at our american website, ya FAGGOT.

hilarious. if i ever meet him in public i'll pat him on the head and say "nice stilettos, junior."

>at our american website

Not any more

desu a lot of people e-stat

hollywood actors no exception

He got bitten by a radioactive spider, of course he looks like that

I loved Tom Holland as Spider-Man, but I wish that we could just get an ugly Peter Parker for once. It would make his unpopularity more believable. Right now the only thing Tom's got is that he's a manlet.

There's nothing wrong with his height for the role though. Adult Spiderman is supposed to be 5'10, teenage Spiderman would be obviously a bit shorter.

I will post this forever to btfo non-Americans until you get the memo.

Veeky Forums belongs to Gook Moot now. You're posting on a Japanese website. Bow to your yellow masters.