Redpill me on face aesthetics

Why is pic related (Armie Hammer) consideted much more attractive than Cavill or Gandy when he doesn't even look manly like them?
Why even lift and improve our T levels when this guy who doesn't even look manly, is considered to be impossibly handsome?

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/armie-hammer-handsome-man-from-uncle
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iiqjp4B_thk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oiWIAvPDbo0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERnVfGrRuOo
youtu.be/N0m_GVG3Oxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it possible to be good looking with a narrow chin?

fugg
gq.com/story/armie-hammer-handsome-man-from-uncle

What kind of stupid fucking question is that? There are no set rules. It's all about harmony. One thing can look good on one person and bad on another.

he played a homo in a pedo picture set to release this year.
stupid rich jew.

Daily mail thinks that Jonah Hill is swole.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iiqjp4B_thk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oiWIAvPDbo0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERnVfGrRuOo
but read those commentaries

>I need to marry Henry and get fucked hard by Armie or the other way around or both at the same time Idk

He's 6'5. No more needs to be said, manlets.

Absolutely. The attractive aspect that people are referring to is just, "a good jaw/chin that has symmetry with the rest of your face". This usually just means
>an angular jaw, be it broad and angular or narrow and angular (Not round)
>a pronounced chin that is not receding
>along with overall good facial structure that goes together well
As long as your chin is prominent and not receding, and your jaw is not completely round, you're good.

What's the difference between angular and round chin? Can you post example?

Anyone notice that the jews in Hollywood are literally trying to convince us that ugly people are attractive? Just look at Benedict Cumberbatch.

I think it's an attack on objectivity, same with the transgender thing.

It's great how the actors barely hold a torch to the models

Truly looking at chad's / slayers in the picture with the actor's being chads

All the girls I know rate the actors higher than the models in terms of physical beauty.

I don't get the appeal of the guy from the taylor swift music video, he looks so ugly to me

They have more status and personal wealth, so their answers are probably biased

We've heard it all before -- they would want chad's (actor's) money, but they'd want to be seen in public with the slayer

>Why is pic related (Armie Hammer) consideted much more attractive than Cavill or Gandy
source?

He is the highest paid model in the world, though.

Idk man, I would rather have TayTay, Daisy Ridley, Leighton, etc, rather than 95% of female models. 100% based on physical attraction.

You may be an outlier, because as a closest thing to a normie you'll probably talk to today -- I would be in relationships with TayTay or the others only because it'd be foolish not to and this still comes down to money and status

TayTay is a trainwreck without makeup but I'd still hit and date because it's TayTay famicom

Same.

>outlier
Idk man, all my normie friends thinks that models like Cara, Gisele Bündchen, Kate Moss, Kendall Jenner, Heidi Klum, Ambrosio, etc, are average looking or just ugly, plain and simple.

Considered by who, you?

jesus christ daisy is great

>Kendall Jenner
average?

i think not

well, Cavill is considered to be more handsome than Gandy, and Armie seems to be more handsome than Cavill, accirding to the yt videos posted above

I honestly wouldn't look twice in public.

You just need to google comparisions or search yt videos with those guys, and see the female opinion

>Round chin
The chin is apart of the jaw, you want your jaw to NOT be round and your chin to NOT be receded.

Note this picture of Elliot Rodger, a hapa, for reference. When you chew, you move the lower part of your skull, that's your jaw.

dyel as fuck

>I love you, dad2

she is a 6 imo, maybe a 7 because she is skinny and tall with a great ass, but thats it, imo Alexandra Daddario is more attractive in every single aspect, better face, better eyes, better ass, best tits in the world, better hips/waist

I don't know how this guy is considered that attractive. I mean I would never say he's unattractive but I really don't see how he gets worshipped for his looks.

1. he is in the same level as Henry Cavill, Gandy it's in another level

2. he look better with masculine feautures, just because he didn't have it doesn't mean he wouldn't look better with those feautures

no

Time to take the lookism red pill boyo

youtu.be/N0m_GVG3Oxo

yes
female opinion is more important than yours, and they say Armie>Cavill>Gandy