I wish he had established israel in tasmania instead of in the middle east

I was born in Israel unfortunately.
I am of european - jewish ancestrty but I don't believe in judaism, infact I hate it and I am an atheist.
Anyway I wish we had established Israel on an Island somewhere, either madagascar or better yet Tasmania.
Then I wouldn't have to live next to the smelly, bearded, primitive, barbaric, immoral, evil , savage brown animals known as "arabs".
It's a nightmare living alongside those evil brown savage animals.
You can't walk the fucking street here without being stabbed, or attacked by one of those smelly,brown savage , evil.creatures.
By the way those who are called "spheradi jews" are nothing but smelly brown arab animals themselves.
If it looks like an arab, talks like an arab and most importantly BEHAVES like an arab, it's a smelly brown arab.
I would never let them immigrate to the jewish homeland I'd estaish in Tasmania. It would be a homeland fr us, the most intelligent and accomplished abd cvilized race on earth the Ashkenazi jews.
And it will be a secular state.
Anyway the point is, that it will be far far, far, as far away as possible from any fucking smelly, brown arab animal.
But of course it's all a fucking pipe dream of mine because it was alredy established here in fucking arabia, full of brown, evil, arab animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We should have established Israel in the oven

You wouldn't be able to handle the fucking banter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

>Anyway the point is, that it will be far far, far, as far away as possible from any fucking smelly, brown arab animal.
>Australia

Yeah, whatever.

1. either you're a larper who sucks pretty bad at larping

2. a self hating hebrew who wants to be considered a full blood european when in reality most ashkenazis are only a shade lighter than the sephardics, mizrahis, and palestinians, and even if you are very little semitic in ancestry, you speak a semitic language, are engrained in semitic culture, most of your country men are semitic in looks and skin colour, including the majority of ashkenazis . if you are truly pale and get sunburned get the fuck out of there you moron, jews are the same thing as arabs except maybe more mixed with eastern euros

pic is an asjkenazi

>madagascar
wtf? who had this ridicoulous idea?

The pic you related is not the only ashkenazi.

so first you people say you're not european and now you say you're not middle eastern? so what exactly are you ?

ashkenazis really are just italians

They're mestizo type race which is neither european or middle eastern, rather both.

The so called "spheradi/mizrachi" jews are fucking arabs, I am an Askenazi, I have ZERO arabic blood in me.
I don't look like an arab and I sure don't behave like a fucking arab.
I look like Mark Zuckerberg.

>Mark Cuckerberg
>white

>Tasmania and not Crimea

> It's a nightmare living alongside those evil brown savage animals.
your ancestors thought very differently

I know.
They mostaken big time.
Yeah let's go live near the fucking arabs - one of the most barbaric, primitive , evil and savage races on earth, a race of smelly ,hairy,brown evil desert dwellers and see how it goes.

un-ironically hitler

if the kikes are so rich why dont they just buy some islands and make them bigger like dubai?

>kikes trying to topple down the Devil race again

Daily reminder that the Jews are responsible for the death of 6 million Tasmanian tigers.

Israel is here to stay and there's nothing you can do about it you arab shitstain

>I wish "he" had established israel in tasmania
who is he

G-d.
OP made a Freudian slip.

the best soap maker of the 20th century