I'm going backpacking in Central America for a month, leaving in a few days

I'm going backpacking in Central America for a month, leaving in a few days

How can I keep my gains? Is bodyweight enough? What's the prevalence/cost of a gym day in Central America? I'm rarely going to be in the same area for more than a few days

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gyms are few and far in between. backpacked through central america for a month earlier this year and lost many gains. well worth it though. you'll only find gyms in the bigger cities like San Jose, Managua, Guatemala city etc. where will your travels take you?

I'm such a fucking degenerate. Saw the picture of the girl and automatically read that as "going backpaging in Central America"

I am going for a 10 days travel. I am a Veeky Forums begginer. Can you recomend-me some bodywhight exercices?

10 days isn't enough to lose gains, stop being a faggot and have fun

That's not long enough to lose gains and you have no gains to lose

what were your main resources for planning this trip out

lol you can tell this bitch is crazy

yo some user was posting how he was getting messages from her or something a couple days ago
she has weak jaw genetics

why is she on tinder? i thought vegans don't eat meat

who the fuck goes to Central America, fucking kek

People who aren't afraid to broaden their horizons and like to travel. You voted for Trump didn't you?

Fucking shredded

Why do you want to die?

>broaden their horizons
This what travel fucktards believe, the most delusional retardation.

i genuinely feel embarrassed for you

Well, maybe then you should kill yourself, after all you think you can gain anything by traveling around aimlessly in a globalized world, fucktard.

> backpacking in central america

nigga you trying to get beheaded?

Don't worry, won't impact his mental abilities.

You shouldn't, you're going to go travel through a shithole filled with poor mexicans and likely get robbed in the process.

A normal dumb fuck like you who goes to festivals and "like umm idk discovers himself and shit" goes to Africa where the landscape and people are at least worth discovering not Mexico 2.0: Hotter, Poorer, Shittier

I've traveled to more south am states than you likely will and I can tell you 100%, it's all utter shit.

Bodyweight and resistance bands, while not ideal, should help to maintain gains

And I hate to say this but drinking would kill gains faster than not lifting will

what the fuck is pansexual

no, im a central american myself so get off your high horse, american

The fuck bread

some kind of hipster tumblr bullshit used by dumb whores

lol you have no reason to be so defensive,

pick up local girls

snowflake bisexual

It's when you exclusively use frying grease to lube your asshole.

I don't understand traveling to other cultures and people, when I travel it's to a national wilderness or national forest area so I can fuck off for a couple weeks of no people

Same

Hitting everywhere between Cancun and Panama City. I'll be in a major city probably at least every six days. I was thinking about just doing it when I can and minimizing loss, my main concern is the cost of a "day pass" or if those even exist
Rome2rio and lonelyplanst
You can do both in the same trip

>tinder OP
Pls help I never know what to do after this part

Fuck me sorry

just keep your protein high. you will keep your muscle mass if its only a month. Just don't under intake on calories.

just stop responding and drink yourself to sleep alone instead, works well ime

Explain that you dont listen to top 40 and have no clue what she's referencing, your entire music library consists of skramz bands from the period beyond Orchid's first and last LPs and neither else

Travel with a resistance band

which part of central america are you going to visit?

Bisexual but also into traps.

You won't lose gains in 10 days retard

Outdoor gyms are quite popular in Colombia and in other countries. Gyms do have trials and day passes. You'll have access to natural food far better than the fake bullshit in the US that has no taste. A lot of beta pussy's in this thread are scared to go to Colombia...hilarious, only boring and ordinary people don't travel. Enjoy fine ass women not polluted with feminism.

broaden their horizons in what way?
what do you gain by traveling?

a new skill? no
new friends? maybe acquaintances if you're lucky
understanding another culture? given people travel to a city for less than a week, you will gain nothing more than what you'd get reading wikipedia

I told the new me to wait at the bus stop, holding a sign that said 'today is the first day of the rest of your life.'

The old me was waiting and he stood holding a sign that read 'welcome back.'

Who you are is not a function of where you are.

Everything between Cancun and Panama City.
Interesting. I've read about an outdoor fitness area in PC but have no idea what amenities it has. As for food I don't wanna spend too much money, I'm hoping on the cheap ass street food to have a lot of calories
>will gain nothing more than what you'd get reading wikipedia
That's really not true at all. I was just in Seattle. Apparently people just don't fucking honk in cars there? Never wouldve learned that from wikipedia

>Cost of gym in CA
that depends man, in my country it could be anywhere from 500lps to 1500lps (25$ to 120$ to be exact), but if I had to choose an average then I'd say around 30-50$ per gym depending on how much time you would be staying (I chose the prices considering you would be staying for a week)
Gyms are nice tho, and there are plenty of nice and healthy places if you want to eat so dont worry about that, the average price per meal is around 3-5$, or maybe 20-40$ for fancy places.

>traveling to shitty countries """"""broadens your horizons""""""
>people actually believe this
>people actually think this phrase has meaning

the only retard here is you

rekt

Same, went for 5 weeks to vietnam, gor food poisining amd lost 5 months worth of gains, theyre easy to get back though. 2.5 weeks later and im almost as strong as I was.

Damn it must be shitty to be this secluded and jaded. Feel bad for ya man

BTFO.

Still I'm glad I don't meet that many americans abroad. Apart from israelis they're the worst one's when it comes to travelling so far from my experience.

I lived in Spain for two years and every place that was a dump was because it was flooded with third world africans, arabs and central/south americans. All of them told me that life in the Spanish ghetto was BETTER then where they came from, despite the living conditions and that Spain is still one of the countries in Europe with the highest unemployment rate. Ever notice how vacation adverts for central/south america always show you the same one distinct landmark in the capital or just the beaches or the jungle? Because aside from those things there is nothing but an endless shantytown and """culture""" which includes food that hasnt changed since 10,000 BC and gangs that will straight kill you for $20.

What a joke. The greatest thing traveling did to """broaden my horizons""" was reminding me how good you have got it in America and that you dont want third world garbage and open borders. One of the reasons I DID vote Trump.

Been around the fucking globe, the only places worth visiting are the ones that are untouched by back packing ilk and their idiotic ideas of "broadening their horizon" by spending a few days at tourist infested shitholes.

Why though backpackers are usually poor so they whatever is local and don't act like your typical anglosaxon count with alcohol due to that poverty. Brits and yanks on the other hand should be banned from travelling calling them animals would be an insult to animals.

i just lev to trevel, wandering the world to find myself, good vibes and big smiles. love from paradice. kys fagit, hunting is all the horizon broadening you need.

Depends, usually they carry around several weeks worth of pay for a local with them when they are in a third world country.

Central ameirica is one of the most peaceful and crime free places in the world, fucking poltarded trumpsters like you just talk shit about it and convince everyone its bad

If you were in columbia Id fucking kill you

I also went raveling and came back racist

Japan is the best place I went and im not even remotely a weeb, they just keep things clean and dont tolerate bad manners and thats all it really takes for a great holiday

South Africa was the most beautiful place but also the worst and id never go back not even for 100k

>it's peaceful and crime-free here
>if you were here i'd kill you

Really makes me almond

kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

Daily reminder that an attraction to children and animals falls under the list of sexual preferences for one who identifies as pan-sexual

>anecdotal evidence

You fucking racists really are fucking stupid arnt you?

Google any town you will be in during your trip and find the gyms. Contact them ahead of time to confirm they do day passes. Lift at those gyms.

It really isnt hard, this type of thread is posted weekly on Veeky Forums and i'm surprised you retard OPs even manage to turn on a computer without killing yourselves somehow.

>t. butthurt Carlos

storytime south africa?

Enjoy getting murdered for your organs you fucking retard.

How much money you bring bro? I might head down there myself

What the fuck is Despacito

Some shitty basic bitch song where Justin Bieber starts up his shitty raggeton career despite being an upper middle class white Canadian bitchboy alongside two spic manlets. Women have no taste in music.