Well Veeky Forums? I have bipolar and am on antipsychotics and flirting is more difficult than it used to be

Well Veeky Forums? I have bipolar and am on antipsychotics and flirting is more difficult than it used to be

y...you too

>You write like a teenager you putrid swine

Do you really expect anonymous strangers on an image board to help you get a gf? No wonder you're single. Also, stop breaking Rule 2, cunt.

I got laid because of Veeky Forums. Girl was a lot uglier than her photos

tell her " now we can either roleplay a rape scenerio, or i can track your ip and rape you for real"

She looks a bit like my sister.

Ur cute too. Want to get some ice cream?

what medication are you on?

>Been on olanzapine for years and its fucked me up. Got off em for a month last year and actually got my life back, started accomplishing so much in my life

Call her a moon-faced gook

Don't tell her she's cute, just bring up the ice cream.

she looks old

>This app fuels the female egotistical and narcissistic nature by giving them the selfie culture they crave, and a buffet of cock to choose from. This, in turn, transforms most of these girls into picky bitches with shitty attitudes, who believe they are "special snowflakes". Most of you females on here have nothing to offer but your depreciating looks and your worn out disease-ridden vaginas.

she looks fat. abort

"Wanna huff some whippets and go yell at ducks?"

I'm sad we don't ever get updates from these. Like OP posts one screenshot then bails. Fuck dude satisfy my want to know how it ends, good or bad.

>Lunch or dinner, you're buying.

I. Think she's a bot I'm not that good looking.

>I'm gonna fuckin rape you
>You are going to regret messaging me
>I like to dissect women. Did you know I'm utterly insane.

Same meds. Any withdrawal symptoms?

she's cute. do you have a higher res pic?

>>You're sexy and you look like my sister

No, she's just dumb.

also pic related was my captcha, fuck google

>Cool, let's get some cream then, my treat ;)
followed by
>I like little girls, lets talk about my waifu
>Ugu~~

She lives 28 miles away...

I got a tree in the forest asking to find a nonexistent wood pecker

this

she's cute, go out for drinks or 'ice cream' with her and chat her up

also post pics of yourself

Awesome. I know [insert ice cream store near you] has really good [insert ice cream]. Give me your number and we can set up a time to meet there tomorrow.

A RABBIT. holy shit she's a keeper

also, my gf lives 40 miles away. it's manageable

>that drooping arm fat
ABORT

>28 miles away
>for ice cream with that?
At least the bunny is cute. OP just get a pet and love it. It'll bring you more fulfillment anyway

keep talking to her, curious if she's a bot or not.

she looks like she takes big dumps. ask her for shit pic, say its for the /b/ros

This OP.

Thanks for the (you) but I think OP is gone. These threads are fun when they pan out, I get to live vicariously

or you could just do the same in real life

up to you

(Regrettably) married. Plus no social media

>married

SHIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEET

sorry man