Rate my stats, Veeky Forums. Am I average, or above/below average?

Rate my stats, Veeky Forums. Am I average, or above/below average?

18 years old, have been lifting for 2 months, 5'9", 152 lbs

Squat: 115 lbs × 5
Bench: 105 lbs × 5
OHP: 75 lbs × 5
Deadlift: 225 lbs × 1

Average as fuck. Perhaps slightly under average.

symmetricstrength.com

Also why would you ever be above average after lifting for only two months? You need to put in the time if you want to git gud. Dunning-Krueger. Keep at it and get stronger.

Yeah I realize my squat is pretty low compared to the other lifts. Leglet here

I meant like average for guys at my experience level of 2 months

I would say those stats are not great for 2 months.
My stats after 2 months were;
squat: 155x5
bench: 135 x 5
ohp: 88x5
deadlift: 250 x5

you need to git gud and work harder.

I'm 21 160lb lifting for just over two months

180x5 squat
120x5 bench
85x5. Overhead press
185x5 deadlifts

I can definitely deadlift more but I'm just following the SL 10+ progression

I started lifting in April doing SS. A sedentary skelly at age 24, 135lb, 179cm. I currently weigh 160 lb.

Squat: 170 x5
Press: 80 x8
Bench: 115 x8
Deadlift: 230 x5

Deadlift is the only thing I haven't stalled on so far. For a while I was deadlifting on every workout increasing by five, then every other workout for a bit, and now I just do it once a week.

I had to deload squat at 140lb, and the press/ bench both have been slow going as fuck. My gym doesn't have microplates, and they don't allow you to bring in your own, so I've had to vary the reps. I go 4-6-8 then increase by 5lb.

When you guys show the weight do you include the bar weight or are you putting 170 pounds onto the bar?

Just started lifting
Squat 365 x 8
Press 225 x 1
bench 125 x 4
Deadlift 655 x 7

To be fair you could have weighed more than OP

>implying he's telling the truth

18 5'8 been lifting for a month
bench 130x5
squat 150x5
deadlift 225x5
OHP 80x5
am i doing good? average?

currently cutting so im expecting these to go up then down, (fat fuck 250lbs)

>he counts plates
A real man's totals will only count bars

I'm 16 5'6
Bench 320x12
Squat 480x16
deadlift 850x10
ohp 280x14

Is this ok?

Yes the weight of the bar is included.

bench is a bit weak but otherwise not too bad.

Remember to multiply the weight by gravity

I call bullshit on this board.

Shia Leboeuf obviously cares about his physique and after years of dedicated exercising his body is still meh. And I doubt he doesn't try hard or had advice from professionals.

So fuck all your trolling. Unless you are going fro bodybuilder thing, it's all unrealistic bullshit.

All your numbers are all bullshit and you should stick them up your fat ass.

what the fuck has shia labeouf got to do with this lmao

He is just an example of a rich person who has advisers and resources and still stuck at the same body.

This board pisses me off with all your bullshit stats.

Help pls, here are my stats
Been doing SS for a bit less than 2 months
19, 170 cm, 62 Kg
These are all counting the bar btw
>Squat: 195 lbs x 5
>DL: 255 lbs x 5
>Bench: 155 lbs x 5
>OHP: 105 lbs x 5

Try reading the OP of this thread again user.

Your ohp is high for that bench

I am the same height weight as OP and bench and squat the same as he supposedly does after 2 months - i do this still after 2 years

dude shia has a mental illness just like you and goes on week long benders ranting to strangers
getting fit takes dedication

This has to be bait, but in case it isn't I'd like to aware you newfriend to the fact that Shia is a recovering child star who probably never had a childhood and got molested by holywood jews for parts in shows/movies. Most of these child stars end up depressed and abusing drugs/alcohol and Shia is no exception. Where'd you get the idea he cares about his body.

Are you accusing these dyels of estatting their 2 month numbers

That's not normal at all. Unless you've just been completely fucking around for those 2 years.

Mine is similar. I think it may have something to do with working out alone. 1- nobody to check your form, and 2- no spotter, so you're more afraid to mess up, and you don't try to go to your absolute limit.

You are a genetic defect

Post routine & current body

He's been doing it for 2 months

Whoops nvm I'm a retard.

When i started lifting i was struggling with 75lbs on bench press, 1.5 month later i could do 4 reps with 135 bench press

>be 6ft 73kg
>get compared to 5'7 73kg lifters

SYMMETRIC STRENGTH IS NOT FAIR

When I wrestled in high school my senior year I wrestled 140lbs but normally weighed 155 when not losing weight.

at 145lbs(normal weekday weight) in weights class I could

Bench 185 5x8
OHP: 125 3x8
squat:225 3x5
deadlift: 285 5x5
power clean 205 3x8

Yes I'm your height as well.

You need to step it up my nigga.

>All these liars, trolls, and baiters in this thread
Real answer OP, entirely depends on where you were when you started. Complete skelly or obese fuck? You're doing pretty good, keep going. Average male and has some athletic background, even minor? Less than average.

However, your numbers really don't make much sense either way. I don't know why you're bench is almost at your squat level, your OHP so close to your bench, and your deadlift so high at your manlet height (Are you even doing the full exercise?).

abysmal

Wew, you suck peeepee bruh.

6'3 225
OHP 225
Squat 405
Dead 500
Bench 345

lifting for one semester

You're a cuck