Kinobody Superhero Program

Anyone willing to share?

Is there a kinobody program to turn my face into that of a superhero's?

Holy shit, I can't believe there are people who actually follow this narcissistic metrosexual scammer

Yes, just do SS + gomad xDD

I'm pretty sure you can find routines that are better than kinobodys and are free

it's on piratebay. all of them.

there are mega links on re-... that other spiteful piece of shit site

Just do a pplpplx routine if you want natty aesthetics. Everything else is a minimalist meme routine.

Why do channers like to hate on reddit? even ther fitness sticky is better than this board's.

Also, I'm pretty sure theres a large crossover between both reddit and Veeky Forums userbase

What pisses me off about this guy is that we've been lied to.

well, think of your own post, you see reddit as a useful resource, what is the frame of posts who disparage the site?

I have the same weird shit sticking under my left side. Why is it? Just one side.

I think that's called a ribcage, user.

Why is it only showing on the left side?

Those are called ribs. They are bones of the body.

Only Kinobody I mire is Zac Efron's desu, especially because other than Baywatch's, he's kind of achievable natty.

Look up "Adam's Rib". It's an irregularity in cartilage.

> fitness sticky is better than this
FFS, no. It's a collection of despicable PoV of their resident DYEL armchair sysadmin. Sadly noobs will fall for it and for his "vision"

it could be rib flare
it happens because you didn't learn how to breathe properly, it's pretty normal, fixing posture may fix it

It is a flared rib. Do you have scoliosis?

and the original Veeky Forums sticky was literally written by a skeleton non lifter lmao

That's not a flared rib you retard

It's the way he's flexing, he also doesn't do much direct oblique work. If he did his abs would look that much better but he's probably one of those losers that is worried about growing his midsection with bigger obliques.