Veeky Forums im going to prison...

Veeky Forums im going to prison. I was given a driving while revoked and thats a violation of my dui probation so theyre lovking me up for a year. Couldnt be helped had to get to work or ill lose my job and was pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt. Is being aesthetic gonna make me a target?

>Couldn't be helped
>This is how I fucked up

Is this the Millenial generation? I want out.

>had previous DUI(s)
>on probation
>license revoked
>not wearing seatbelt

>it couldnt be helped

If you're concerned about going in, then consider your butt fucked already

Just keep your head down and stick with the whites. The sex offenders get extorted. You should be fine

>Is being aesthetic gonna make me a target?
No because you're not

>DUI
>skipping seatbelt
>shirking responsibility
Turbo Beta
Never gonna make it

Start loosening your sphincter now bruh maybe if you're lucky you won't have to get stitches

Don't tell anyone how you got nailed.

DUI
Driving on revoked license
No seat belt

Consider yourself fucked for life due to chronic stupidity

Start bulking hard and lifting heavy ASAP. You wanna be bearmode not ottermode when you go in.

Shave your head, grow your beard out. This part is important.

If you look big and mean enough, most dudes aren't going to mess with you. Keep your head down and stick with the chill older white dudes who just want to do their time. Don't start up conversations with anybody and don't trust anybody.

You just lost a year of your life dude

maybe you should stop being a retard

your job is gone now anyways

>Going to prison instead of taking an Uber

They dont have ubers or taxis in my area

Do they have a bus you fucking moron
You're DYEL-mode so I recommend offering yourself as a bitch to the biggest guy in the prison for his protection

>Is being aesthetic gonna make me a target?
If that is your arm in the pic then you have nothing to worry about

No. I live in the county. Where cops apparently have time to pull over people for a $10 seatbelt ticket

Not everyone lives in downtown los angeles my dude. Id be fucked if i lost my license. I couldnt even bike to work. Of course i dont drink and drive like a retard so im good

People like you are among the worst kind of humans. Bwah it's their fault i did nothing wrong bwaahhh

People don't get raped in non-maximum security prisons, right? I don't think any rape should happen in prison but I would hope that the lesser crimes aren't a ticket to a Pound Town

They do and the prison guards fap to it while it's happening.

>Couldnt be helped had to get to work or ill lose my job and was pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt.

At least you still get to keep your job while you're in prison for a year. That's how you know it was worth it.

I hope you get raped by a big, burly nigger

what state?
why didnt you appeal for the ability to drive to and form work? Usually they will allow it if you prove you need transportation for your job.
Also bulk as hard as you can before you get in the more weight the better. This will make you less of a target because you are bigger as well as allow you some extra weight to lose when you are stuck on a shitty diet so you dont become a skeleton.

I didnt blame anyone. I just said theres no public transit

I applied and was denied because of an alcohol conviction

Wait so how are you still in your home? Do they give you a grace period?

Did YOU appeal or did you actualy hire a decent lawyer. Because if you didn't lawyer up for being busted on a secondary offense you deserve to go to prison.

I can't wait for you to get beaten and raped in prison while I enjoy sweet freedom, hang yourself while you're in there please

Cool edgy post. Hows summer treating you?
Its just a form you mail. He mailed it but i dont think it matters much

god you must be stupid. impressed you can work a computer well enough to post tbqh

what state are you in?

Missouri

i got a dui-reduced to reckless and just that ruined my life. you look about 5"5 150lbs, good luck in prison m8ty

Ahh explains why they were strict about it all.
Have you ever been to prison? I doubt its bad in Missouri since theres not as many blacks.
I was in a max security in Florida and it honestly wasnt that bad. Especially considering Im white (1 other white guy, 2 Latinos, and around 20 blacks in my block)
If you keep to yourself then no one will fuck with you. The biggest thing is to not let your food get stolen this is the most common thing that will happen and if you let it happen once then you will become the target for people to take advantage of. Just try to hover over your tray and eat all the shit on it even if it looks like dogshit. You will learn to look forward to your meals in a few days.

what did you do to get locked up in a max security?

Lol you can tell height from a sideways bicep?

yeah manlet arms look dumb and stubby

Can't you negotiate it?
A year seems excessive for that. I mean, it's not like I think it's not a problem, but why not negotiate probation or something less harsh? Or did you injury someone, kill someone while dui, or something like that?
Anyway, maybe there's nothing for you since you're stupid to:
>not wear a fucking seatbelt while under probation

You literally said it couldnt be helped.
Then you lashed out at the cops for "having the time to stop offenders".

>violation of my dui probation
>Couldnt be helped
>was pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt

You sound like shit person.

No i didnt kill anyone. Just a dui in a country town. Judge just wants to be an old timey hard ass

I would have lost my job. Honetly thats fucking my life over more than a little jail time. I was making 85-90k

Get an attorney and do something about it, don't sign, talk, or agree to anything more without a proper one, just mention that they need to go through him.
It may be expensive, but it's better to get into debt or whatever to avoid prison time because prison just fucks your chances in the job market, forever.
Like...
>Honetly thats fucking my life over more than a little jail time
Now you won't get your job back, you will have a year gap in your resume, you won't earn those 90k back, and you'll be a janitor now at best.

Allegedly spit at police officers which is considered battery. Pretty dumb law really because battery usually involves relatively severe physical harm.
Currently out on a program waiting for the courts. The whole thing really sucks but I have no prior offenses so Im really hoping ill just get a few months of probation...

A year is not a little.

Did you lose your job?

>battery usually involves relatively severe physical harm.

No, it doesn't.

maybe but still it seems severe for spitting to be a felony... The whole thing has made me appreciate my life more and sort myself out, just hopefully it isnt too late.

Better start shoving meaty yams up your ass to stretch it out. Smoother access, less pain. Use only the finest strawberry jelly, no preservatives.

Is that pic related your fucking bicep?

You should start with anal beads and buttplugs right away, gradually increasing in size, so that it won't hurt as bad your first time.

Ya its gone

Prison is not like in oz.

Mostly people end up in bullshit because they do bullshit things(drugs,gambling etc).

If you dont do these things you will be fine,although someone might test you.

You're retarded. Your options were lose job, or lose job and go to jail - good fucking luck getting that kind of pay again

A troll, a moron, or both? I hope this is fiction.

It's time to start blaming everything in your life on yourself. EVERYTHING.

How long before your incarceration? Eat twice the cals you're eating now. Work out every day, alternate leg day, then everything else. Do this untill you go. Sleep at least 9 hours a night. Do what you can to not look attractive to either sex. Look ugly, look strong, look mean.

Godspeed you stupid faggot.

So... driving the car got you to jail AND lost your job.
Okay.

>DUI
>revoked license
>decide to drive anyways
>get pulled over for not wearing seatbelt
>waah its not my fault
pic related

Fucking love brother Dean

You didnt wear a seat belt are you fucking serious, safety over all else fuckbag

>driving with a revoked licensed without wearing a seatbelt

Being aesthetic? Why? I'm not even trolling when I say you're far from it. You're going to be a target unless you actually put on more muscle. Your biceps are non-existent.

Have fun becoming Big Bubba's boyfriend.

Then kill yourself faggot

>Implying most women wouldn't kill to get fucked by that guy
>He'd be doing it to OP for free
>Cucking all of those women with something they'll never have

Not much of an insult, boyo