Thicc vs fat

What makes a girl thicc vs fat? Honest question cause I honestly can't distinguish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm6fbRCgjDY
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

arm to thigh ratio

both those pics are thicc

please post more of the girl on the right.

Left is thicc

Right is a fat as fuck landwhale

Distribution of fat needs to prioritize to ass and thighs, then tits, and then finally arms / gut in that order so part of being "thicc" is also genetic

more my breathern. preferably of her wearing something that shapes her ass

thicc is when you like it, but we all know thicc is fat

thicc has different implications based on the number of Cs or Ks at the end
"thick" is serious mass to an unappealing degree
thic is little thicc
thiccc is ridiculous assets
thikkk is 1488 thicc

moreee

If I like her then shes T H I C C, if I dont then she's fat

Thicc?

a bit too skinny. +5kg and she will be nice (assuming that her fat goes into hips, ass and tits)

Jesus that's some good BRAPPhogg

10/10, would pump and dump that piggy.

nope she is the upper limit of extra THICCness.
99% of women her weight would have a much larger gut, huge love handles, flabbier arms and a smaller/worse shaped ass and thighs. Thus my golden ratio of arm size to thigh size is the perfect metric for determining thiccness in all cases.

yes
no

She looks like she's never worked out a day in her life, and fat distribution is prioritized to her arms -- absolutely not thicc and never will be

Here, educate yourself.

I would say something about body composition but I'm not that smart. Cellulite = fat. That's my take.

both in op are fatt

You don't have to work out to be thicc

>left: overweight, with unfortunate fat placement (upper body, and some cellulite ass), not thicc
>right: obese with one in a million fat placement - however, it makes her proportions look comically exaggerated, like something out of hentai. Can be considered thicc by fat fetishists, for me she's disgusting

High test isn't actually a real thing, retard. It was a meme made to mock fatty lovers.

I'd fuck the one on the right though, one on the left looks like a bona fide THOT with gross leathery skin.

Of course you don't, but I wanted to emphasize how shapeless and not appealing the girl's body is

tqbh I don't even know what the "test" in "high test" comes from or what it actually implies, at least in this context

that's fat > landwhale

Males that actually have high levels or testosterone are willing to fuck about anything, particularly girls with some meat on their bones

If you wouldn't fuck every girl within reason, rest assured you're a low test beta cuck

The right one looks like an absolute, dumb slut. The one on the left looks more innocent, but I bet they both fuck a lot.

wtf i love fat girls now

Who the fuck is that brapqueen on the left

I would take the girl on the right, every time.

t. ottermode skinny skelly

If it jiggles, its fat.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

but so why are the hot fit women called high test then? most men would fuck them

by that theory shouldn't the less-attractive/fat women be called high test instead?

Generally thicc has a good amount of muscle under a moderate layer of body fat, where fat is just fat.

I think thickness is about proportions and a mixture of fat and muscle rather than being all fat. Thick girls are clearly just made with a Moreno solid, childbearing-but-also-possibly bear-wrestling sort of body rather than simply being smaller framed girls who just let themselves go.

Thicc is literally someone who looks like they lift or actually do lift and are on a bulk which makes their feminine features such as hips, waist and chest appear more developed and naturally healthy.

Fat is just plain fat; no definition, no feminine features and overall bad hygienie with mental and physical health disorders.

tl;dr Strong woman on a bulk = THICC & A blob with no goals = FAT

/thread

no the one on the left is plastic surgery the one on the right is natural curves

/opinion

are you saying that what I said is not true? Tell me what you think yourself because I want to know if I have actually missed something major here then

MUH TEST

"thicc" is a word made up by niggers to make it sound like fat girls are desirable. There is no actual difference between the two.

wait girls can be hi test now?

She got so fat

who is she? pls

Thicc girls are fat in all the right places and nowhere else. Fat ass, fat tits but with a pretty face and no belly

>virgins talking about their preferences in women
This cracks me up errytime

Olivia Jensen

olivia jenson

ugh, imagine her sitting her sweaty asshole right on your face after a long walk

I want to impregnate her so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm6fbRCgjDY
>3:26 when she starts walking

So is Olivia high test? Would anyone settle down with this fatty?

Good more me

i would but maybe im just very horny right now, havent fapped in 5 days

kinda disappointed this wasn't the background track
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

The meme is about how men with high test prefer thiccer women. It just slided overtime

No it's not you retard, by the way your """high test""" girl is photoshopped to hell and back. Learn more about the female anatomy and stop falling for cheap perfect hourglass shops

I still fucking would. When you have good genetics you could do whatever you want and still be fuckable

When u wife down the left it'll become the right within like a month

I really hope most of you guys are trolling 90% of these girls at fat not thicc.

yall some sick fucks otherwise

stop fucking having sex with these whales and making them think "teehee im thicc"

both are fat

actually might be thicc but hard to tell with the top

fat as fuck

cant tell from this angle

FAT

Dubs of truth

THICCCCC

lol dont fall for it

>thicc Asian

Is such a thing even possibru?

this

'Thicc' is a term that fat slob bitches use to glamorize their unhealthy diet & lifestyle

Left is fat
Right is fat

thicc is a meme for faggots to let it be okay for other fags that they are dating an obese cellulite infested land whale while allowing it to be acceptible. it is bullshit

shes not asian tho. shes a boxed body spanish chick who wearing a tight one piece swimsuit. see it happen all the time where im from

10/10 would produce superior offspring

Most of these girls are fat. A few of them are thicc. Olivia Jensen is fat as fuck, you fucks should just admit you're BBW lovers.

Anyone got the one with the chick with the dog?
Need a test boost, been depressed as shit these past few days

Those are both fat. THICC is pic related.

>implying that sow walks any longer than the distance to the fridge

oh momma

I can't handle this thiccness. Time to fap to Candice dare.

>polish
>aryan
Oh boy...

They're not thicc. They're just sitting in a way that makes them look bigger than they are. Thicc has a Weight threshold you have to pass

>t h i c c t h r e a d

* g u l p * . . . b r e h . . !

thicc = busty with hourglass shape
Fat = a fucking fat ball with no form or figure

She got too fat.
Why nobody talks about ANKLES? When you cannot differentiate when the the feet starts from the leg that's gross and it should be another indicator for 'bad thiccness' or just plain fat.
And O. Jensen has elephant legs at this moment. Do the maths.

>low test betas think this is fat

I'm actually glad most guys are low test. Leaves more thick girls for me.

Bro, you could say she was a bit over thicc but not fat in THAT pic. I give you that. But she's a landwhale nowadays.

Also be aware that thick girls are 90% fatties with time. Yeah, guise, once they get you and settle they will exchange cuddling for cakes.

That pic is from like less than a week ago. This pic is from today. She's thick as a brick. She probably only fucks buff black dudes, but this girl is like a 9/10 in my book

checked, but you're wrong. Thicc is a body type not a weight threshhold. a girl can be 5'1'' and 120 and be thicc or be 5'6'' and 140 and be thicc too

>fucks niggers
>9/10
Pick only one

THICCC on the right

lena is the goddess of thiccness

after seeing her sextapes ive honestly lost all interest in her

i agree, he pussy was absolutely disgusting and her boobs were far below average, that ass is fire though and shes into anal...would date/10 (if she wasn't a whore and if i could)

The old birthing hips is thicc.

Sauce to more and sex tape?

The difference is attractiveness and fat distribution. An hourglass figure is key. You can see in her old pics even when she's starting to get thicc that she still has a strong core underneath. Once the belly starts sagging, it's fat.