How do I achieve this mode?

Hey I'm skinny fat

What routine do I need to use to achieve ultimate bottom twink mode. I want my body to scream homosex like pic related.

Saw that dude in a thread yesterday.
I was 'mirin too.

cardio and lean meat/vegetables

I have the same long torso but i've got some baby fat around my midsection, most of it is on my ass though. It's not that bad, I can see my abs when I flex, but this fucking stubborn fat won't go away, even with a calorie deficit. Slowly starting to think all my attempts are futile. wHAT DO LADS being skinny fat is the absolute worst thing

can't be assed with cardio

you have decent mass on you, just keep lifting (I'm assuming you lift/have lifted) and stick to a healthy diet, I wouldn't class you as skinny fat, no way.

also shitty genes

i'm 1m77 barefoot and 70 kg

i pretty much skinnyfat

Anyone who says cardio alone doesnt lift and should go back to r9k

shut up faggot

ss+lateral raises

Lol wow I'm the guy in the pic. I'm not gay lol i just wanted to get a 6 pack for the first time and I got it. Maybe I cut too hard? Anyways thanks for the mire but def a weird kinda feel

You're now a gay idol. You've made it, user. Now take the next step and go g4p

post routine/diet

I just wanted to get aesthetic :( anyways if there's any1 wondering here's my routine... Cardio and lifting/calisthenics 5 6 days a week. Cardio is done fasted in the morning and is either sprints, 30-40min of jump rope, 6 mile jog or 6 mile walk. Strength training at night. Mon: chest/triceps/abs. Tues: legs either sprints or calisthenics or lifting. Wednesday:back/biceps/abs. Thurs: legs, training depends what I did on Tuesday. Friday:chest/shoulders/abs. Sat: back/biceps. Sun: rest. Might get 2 rest days dependin on how my body feels. Food is clean as FUCK. No soda or juice, liquids are just tea black coffee and water. Abs worked out 3x a week.

>baby fat

هل تتكلم العربي؟

i don't know what that means

I'm of spaniard Jewish decent. Dads family is from Spain and my mom is mixed. Her mother is Jamaican(funny enough she has Jewish blood as well somewhere down the line she is dark skinned with European features) and father was a Prussian Jew.

God damnit, for such a shitty minority you fuckers are everywhere.

:)