Male vitality

do his pills actually work or is it just snake oil?

Other urls found in this thread:

maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=alt_news_sucks
maddox.xmission.com
gizmodo.com/the-online-store-where-preppers-buy-their-bullshit-cure-1686272377
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vv7zza/infowars-life
independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know. You could find out if you'd just stop being a globalist for a minute.

If you're an older male you should just inject test

gee I don't know. Why don't you order his $70 tiny vial of herb water and see for yourself.

everything this guys says, does and sells is complete shit

You tell me

So tan

They're great if your goal is to have that Alex Jones bod

So it gives you a sunburn?

>jones-gay-photos3.jpg

he is like 20 kg overweight and has 0 gyno or puffy nipples wtf? i hate my parents

i'm perfect bmi and have saggy ass and nipples

W-what are 1 and 2?

Don't worry about it

>mfw you didn't watch the video

RAAAAAAAAAH WE KNOW WE ARE UNDER ATTACK WE KNOW IT! WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

WERE COMING FOR YOU GLOBALIST

I didn't give me the run down my man

I'm not letting you off the hook just yet

The title is clickbait and the message is sarcasm

Obviously not if they turn you into a beta orbiter like him

I unironically buy, use and enjoy this dude's supplements. Shit's pretty dank in all honesty, just wish it wasn't so pricey. Quality is spot on though.

Fucking kek

Does it do ANYTHING?

What do you mean by "it"? He sells like 4 dozen fucking products m8

Everything I've bought thus far works as advertised

was meant for

That's pure muscle

they only work if you snort them.

hahahah

He's a snake oil salesmen with a radio show so yeah. It's like asking if the shit Joe Rogan plugs works.

>snake oil salesmen
Baseless pejorative. Name one product he sells that's veritably bogus or GTFO globalist.

maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=alt_news_sucks

>Speaking of, here's an excerpt from the InfoWars "super male vitality" product:

>"Super Male Vitality is the result of ancient wisdom reinterpreted over several years in the light of modern equipment and analysis.
Reinterpreted over several years? What the hell does that even mean? When you interpret something, you make sense of it. When you reinterpret something, that means someone already made sense of it (supposedly the "ancients"), and now you're making more sense of it? Why? I thought the ancients were wise? And if we're relying on ancient wisdom, why is the use of "modern equipment and analysis" a selling point? I thought the ancients knew their shit?

>Ancient wisdom is garbage. The "ancients" drank mercury and didn't know the function of our brains. These are a people who had a life-expectancy of 30 years, had no cars, no Internet and no floss. Most of them were missing teeth... and if they were around today, they'd probably listen to Infowars. Sounds like a civilization made entirely of morons.

>Stop buying into this bullshit. You're getting played. If it's not a "main stream" news source, that means they don't have anyone to answer to and nobody will lose their job if they report inaccurate information. You're not "woke" for reading alternate news, you're a dipshit. Rather than poring over old news clips to prove that 9/11, Sandy Hook, or the Boston Marathon was an "inside job," you should go outside and get a job.

They got to Maddox
*sobs

yes, don't listen to anyone except CNN and MSNBC.
if you don't have a journalism degree or work for these groups YOU are fake news

>Rather than poring over old news clips to prove that 9/11, Sandy Hook, or the Boston Marathon was an "inside job," you should go outside and get a job.
kek maddox may be a washed up cuck that got owned by dick masterson, but thats a good line

>maddox.xmission.com

this fucking retard thinks that THIS pompous whiner's blog is an actual, credible source.

remember: you're posting on a board with people who are THIS stupid. let that sink in.

...for my grampa.

He got a belt out of it, that is pretty cool.

That proves precisely dick you moron

you actually gave him your money, didn't you?
jesus christ...

true.
we are on the same board with people who ACTUALLY bought Alex Jones' crap.
Seriously, that is literally equal to buying "power crystals" or some shit off of one of those fortune teller teleshopping things.

looks like he held his breath for 45 days that's one hell of a sup

fucking gets me every time

because fit already takes chinese research chemicals, obviously crystals wont make you travel through time but some supplements could be useful, being an edgy faggot bitching at the description doesn't solve if it works or not.

The refute his points you fucking morons. Prove that Alex Jones doesn't have as much of an incentive to defraud you as main stream media outlets like Fox News do.

Alex Jones is an insane delusional retard with a toddler level understanding of the world.

go back to your hell dimension, demon.

2017 and still buying the globalist meme

No, it does not. It's just more pejorative bullshit. You were asked to prove that a product was bunk and you failed to do so, you only proved that people dislike Alex Jones, which was news to no one.

Now swallow the L or kys post-haste

>2017 and still buying the globalism is a meme meme

In just 45 days his bellybutton smiled a little bit.

Wait.

You guys don't seriously buy the bullshit this con artist sells right?

You know that he's basically a walking punchline right? I don't mean for your and your mob of jerk off incel subhumans. I mean actual well adjusted people think he's a joke of a human being and sneer at his legions of dip shit fans.

Tell me you guys are memeing. There is seriously no way you're retarded enough to believe a word that this real life eric cartman says.

Alex Jones is a national treasure

2017 and still buying the globalism meme meme meme

>Wait
>You guys don't like what I don't like, right?
>You know he's basically an insult insult right? I don't mean for you and your mob of insult insult insult. I mean actually superlative and superlative people think he's an insult of and sneer at his legions of insults.
>Tell me you guys are memeing. There's no way I could live in a world where people disagree with me.

I just randomly looked at one of his products and this is what i came up with:
DNA-FORCE (HOLY FUCK!)
Now and only now for the low low price of 120 (one hundred and fucking twenty) bucks.
Long story short, it is just a blend of red wine and green tea extracts that contain antioxidants.
Both of which you can buy in pill form for under ten bucks.
If that isn't a rip off specifically tailored towards retards, you tell me what is.
Seriously, do you people unironically defend this shit?

i'm sorry user, but these people are serious.
let them throw their money at the con artist, not your concern.

>post a video and a link with detailed information explaining why a project is garbage
>somehow it's still not good enough.

gizmodo.com/the-online-store-where-preppers-buy-their-bullshit-cure-1686272377

Most of Alex Jones' "cures" to what ail us (namely fluoride in our water, the constant threat of a nuclear strike, logical conclusions, etc.) are just some variation of iodine supplement. Specifically, they lay claim to the very fancy-sounding nascent iodine.

>Therefore, if you are buying a supplement promoted as "nascent iodine", it is most likely sodium iodide or potassium iodide. There do not appear to be any published, placebo-controlled studies on "nascent iodine" for thyroid support or any other use.

>In other words, the minute any of this stuff is mixed into a supplement, it becomes effectively indistinguishable from the iodized salt on your table—just doled out at absurd, potentially dangerous doses. ,

So I've already refuted one bullshit product category with Maddox. Gizmodeo refutes two and Motherboard refutes even more:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/vv7zza/infowars-life

You are a fucking muppet. You are born in the greatest country in the world and have access to all of humanities knowledge at your fingertips and yet you persist in being a useless subhuman. How do you do it?

>Retards buy nascent iodine
>Give themselves high blood pressure and heart attacks
>remove themselves from the gene pool, the voting booth and Veeky Forums at the same time

AJ is the hero we need.

>it is just a blend of red wine and green tea extracts that contain antioxidants.
Lies. Just stop it.

>gizmodo
>vice

You gotta be shitting me m8

I don't usually like to sneer towards lower class trash, but this thread is pretty funny.

independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

He fucking admitted in court that he's a performance artist. Under oath, he has gone on record that he manipulates rubes and morons for their cash.

Oh and he thinks the Sandy Hook shooting was faked. Fuck this guy and fuck his fans.

And what does this have to do with his supplements exactly?

I tried super male vitality ironically but turns out it's pretty freaking great

If money is no issue then by all means go ham and break that conditioning

Some people are just beyond help. Jesus Christ.

Weasel words and unsourced suppositions - neat

>

Sometimes I wonder why I don't just bottle some sugar water and call it "Alpha male essence" and sell it for like $59.99 per bottle. The people that unironically watch his show are the perfect audience for that kind of shit.

Stop trying. I'm OK without your heroism. Go be a good messiah elsewhere.

>lies
source?
is trans-resveratrol not a simple antioxidant found in red wine?
are polyphenols not a simple antioxidant found in green tea?
because that are the only listed ingredients.
so you are paying 120 (normally 150) bucks for what essentially is a 5ct cup of tea in pill form.
please please tell me you are trolling.

man, making money is not even that hard, if you are shameless enough.
your plan would literally work. probably decently well too.

>Numerous references from scientific journals and the FDA pointing out that garbage like colloidal silver and nascent iodine are worthless psuedoscience.
>nutrition label on Jone's own shit products mention that the FDA has found no evidence to support the bullshit marketing
>apparently these are weasel words and unsourced suppositions.

Too much lead exposure I'm afraid.

>that are the only listed ingredients.
Impressive syntax

wait... are the alex jones fans actually for real?
they don't like him ironically and laugh about his wacky antics?
they actually take him seriously and BUY his fucking products?
That...
Is too funny.
I don't think i can even laugh about it, it goes full circle and becomes sad again.

look up any of those ingredients.
it's literally nothing.
you might as well take a sugar pill.

>scientific journals and the FDA
Bought and paid for
>label on Jone's own shit products mention that the FDA has found no evidence to support
That's like every supplement ever
>Too much lead exposure
You haven't had enough.

>S.SS..SSS Stop picking on me!

No, I don't think so. You may be failure at life but there is no reason you should be peddling your filth here and getting other anons hooked on your stupidity. I don't want to save you. I want to lock you up in a dark cell so that you don't infect anyone else.

just... just leave it.
you can't help those people.

>it's literally nothing
That's literally fallacious. Stop using this word in that fashion, it's unbecoming of a faggot.

>that's like every supplement ever
everything but vitamins, magnesium, calcium and stuff like that.
gee whiz took you some time to realize that those pills are a massive con job.

>I want to lock you up in a dark cell
Do it then, globalist.

okay, you are right.
you have convinced me.
buy more of those pills.
Alex Jones needs your support.
go human beings!

You're just being purposefully obtuse at this point, so I suppose I'll do the same

Stop turning my frogs gay and I'll stop buying supplements

Snake oil, obviously.
Are you retarded?

My dear fellow, you have to realize that the burden on proof is on you. When I call AJ a quack, I provide evidence - three well sourced articles looking into specific articles and pointing out the dubious health claims. When you say something like the "FDA is bought and paid for", the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence for that claim. Now your boy AJ has admitted in court that he's a performance artist, has been caught in numerous lies and hoaxes and lacks any compelling scientific evidence for any of his hokey bullshit claims. As far as I am concerned, the case is closed.

>ITT: a bunch of communists tell a bunch of rednecks what not to do with their money

i think you should keep buying those pills.
it's not like you could find a better use for that money.

>not wasting your money on obvious con jobs is communism
wtf i love communism now

>three well sourced articles looking into specific articles and pointing out the dubious health claims
They were all shit. If I weren't busy making money to buy more supplements I'd break it down for you but I honestly can't be arsed. I'll keep spending my money the way I like, and you keep saving the world from Alex Jones. Cool?

Protect Alex Jones

I'm sure you spend your money 100% wisely

If you buy my pills you can fuck my throat user

well not 100% bat shit retarded, that's for damn sure.