>"I'm sure it's not that bad..."
>be at work
>feel horny as fuck after seeing 6/10 coworker
>go to bathroom to piss
>end up just jerking it to her
>piss the cum off the urinal
>feels like one of the best cums I've ever had
>while at the same time feel ashamed I just beat off at work
Man, I love this shit. Gains going up, sex drive going up, depression decreasing. This stuff is God's gift to earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uALt1kHXgn0&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already notice I am looking after females way more than my friends and I am not on roids... yet. I dont know if this is a good or bad sign.

>gear

Never gonna make it

That's cool
I feel like that all the time without drugs ^^

This. Some days I'm fighting a chubby like 80% of the time walking around, I want to get my test checked just out of curiosity

I beat off on a regular basis at work and I'm not on any kind of TRT

lol. In actuality gear practically guarantees he'll make it

Keep taking cold showers then, buddy.

I'm older, if that makes any difference.

Why? I've literally never had the urge until yesterday.

Dunno. Sometimes I just get so horny that I literally can't concentrate on my work until I cum.

Weird too because I can cum in a couple minutes when really horny at work but wank for ages at home and can fuck all night if I wanted to

>can jerk in public bathroom urinal without having to worry about people entering
did roids make you a 2 pump chump, or were you always one?

>never been on test

gtfo

Whats Test-E?

It's definitely one symptom of high testosterone.
Why would it be something bad?

It's the prototype of Wall-E, you know, the little disney robot?
Just google it you faggot.

How much research do I have to do before starting test?

Is there a way that you can only take a bit of it or is it all or nothing?

Sorry for the retarded questions

I dont know I just feel like a fucking ape if I am always the only one turning around looking. Also I just feel like my advances towards females are so obviously sexual at times that I come off like an asshole. or atleast that is what I wouldve thought of myself now back when I was fat. I feel like a bad person... but I might just be fucked in the head

Test-E's, as in testicles.

Hahahahahaha newfag

You want to become a god?

Here is a 2000$ formula:

>500mg test e per week
>200mg trenb mwf
>60mg anavar daily
>.5 arimidex mwf
>5 iu HGH daily (can skip sunday if you want)

Do this for 12 weeks and you will literally become God.

Currently on week 9 myself and holy shit man, we've made it kiddo.

kek, I like you user

What OP doesn't know is his coworkers all know he beat off in the restroom and is "that guy"

post body user, that's a pretty redic stack and if you don't look godly i'm going to question everything i know about the world

why anavar ? I doubt it adds much effect and orals fuck your liver

>HGH

How do I stop? I don't want such impure thoughts.

lmao fuck off, yes one of the most powerful cutting steroids used by literally every bodybuilder ever probably has no effect

>90% of people in this thread are trying to justify the reason they dont roid.

Why even reply you mongoloids, you clearly can't relate you nattycucks.

cutting steroids are a fucking meme, also tren is by far the most powerful steroid and mixing in a bit of var wont have much effect when you already take test, tren and hgh but whatever. fuck up your liver you retard.

I will as soon as I get home

Anavar adds great (sometimes painful) pumps and keeps you pretty dry. At that dose and for 12 weeks, my liver will be fine.

5 iu without insulin for 3 months isn't going to do that. These dudes take 15 iu a day everyday for years with insulin and shit.

I only do a 3 month cycle every other year. I'm not trying to go full Chris Benoit lol

You really need to do your research...

I spent countless hours and consulted quite a few experts in getting the perfect stack for my body and it feels right. Maybe the anavar isn't doing as much as it would alone, but it is doing something.

I think you are overestimating liver damage from a low dose, 12 week cycle. I don't drink, and get blood work every month. Thanks for your concern though.

>implying we're not on gear

I know what it does, the thing is simply that I am strictly against orals. if you want to take it to the next level I can see why you would take it though but I just think there are few people apart from pro BBs that really need orals to take it to the next level. most people could grow almost as much with injectables and be healthier.

if you know what you are doing and you think you need the extra boost its fine and as long as you keep your bloodwork in check keep doing what you are doing. I just think recommending that stack to random people on Veeky Forums where 99% arent even on the level where they would necessarily need tren let alone hgh isnt a good idea. like I said I am simply pretty harsh against orals but that is also a personal belief of mine so take it for what its worth.

Reasonable response. I like you.

I do want to mention, however, that the idea that you need to hit your natty limit before taking gear is actually quite silly. It may be not be cost effective, but you could really benefit from such a cycle after only 6-8 months of natty lifting (assuming that you eat right and keep some good macros)

>"spent countless hours and consulted experts"

On what? To jump on a fucking basic cycle? Hahaha

Are you like 12?

Saying that, anavar is quite a mild livertoxic oral, but I wouldn't push it to 12 weeks unless you're checking your ALT/AST midway.

help me faggots

but if you start roiding so early your body will adapt sooner to the gear and you will need higher doses sooner. so a few years down the line it will limit you wont it ?

Derp, getting the right brands and pharmagrade stuff was a bit more complicated than simply knowing what I wanted to take. But point taken, its not rocket science.

Yes and no. If you plan on doing 6 months of gear every year, then yeah. But if you aren't going nuts and just want a pretty decent size and nice cuts, you will be fine doing a cycle every other year or every 3 years.

Nope. We all have animal brains. Just dont be an autist and learn how to not jump on every woman.

>Reasonable response. I like you
You cant even hide your autism online

>I only do a 3 month cycle every other year.

What a waste, drop a 6 month blast and cruise you faggot.

var and drol are fine to take indefinitely. Studies done on comprosmised children taking 1-2mg/kg forb years which in line with a basic amount for a casual roidcel.

>this is what roidlets actually believe

The fact that you, as a person, cannot make it without something external and unsustainable that has negative long term and shot terms effects is SAD

I used to have this mindest for ages but honestly if you look at anything in life cheaters usually win. playing fair or by the rules gets you nothing, in sports it accomplishes nothing, in the workplace people that use every means necessary to advance their carreer do better... everywhere.

Although I have valued honor and hard work I am starting to change my mind on that one because it seems hardwork + cheating always wins out. and even if you get caught you are better off (see Lance Armstrong etc) you might get shamed a bit but your achievements still stand and you get to keep the fame/money regardless.

That being said I will probably start roiding soon, I have played by the rules far too long.

oy dont you get that roid rage

post your 30cm arm

>tfw i get this horny at work while natty

I'd go to prison if I juiced

Just keep in mind that the choices of those individuals stays with them -- they will always have the aura of a piece of shit and usually their only true accomplishments in life are just that one management position

>tfw nattycuck
>tfw too poor and afraid to roid
>tfw everyone is saying "brah, you don't need that. just like um.. like..BEE UR SLF BRO"
>tfw suffer from suicidal depression
>tfw low t

Damn never jerked it at a urinal... Solid bucket list add

Just do it. Read the Lebbit steroids page and constantly check in with them and /fraud/.

Look I'm all for calling fake nattys out for the faggots they are but you're a fucking fedora lord. There is nothing wrong with taking gear if you're not turning around and shilling a fitness empire to a bunch of DYELs under the pretense that they can look just like you with some magic bullet. You've got some weird fucking issues that you need to work out.

All research can be pretty much done by reading through the reddit r/steroid wiki, obviously do a bit more yourself and research the suppliers.

As for your other question I'm assuming your asking if you could just do one cycle then never use it again or if you use it once then do you always have to have it or suffer. The answer to that is if you PCT properly yes you could just do one cycle then go back to normal.

not that guy but you mean SST right ?

youtube.com/watch?v=uALt1kHXgn0&

I dont really like Blaha but this is one of the very few good videos he has made over the years.

hes actually made incase you didnt know

the biggest barrier in making it is deciding how to make it

They're liver toxic, proven recommendations say not more than 6 weeks and show things even as serious as tumour growth on the outside of the liver.

I don't know how it relates to test but I have an incredibly short refractory period and can go a stupid number of rounds. I went 13 rounds with a girl in a night and morning once (9 that night, 4 when we woke up). I went 7 rounds when I lost my virginity, and could have kept going if she hadn't been too sore.
If I cum any less than 5 times with a girl I'm horny and restless, and I wind up going off to the bathroom to jerk off so I can sleep. But it doesn't really bother me during the day, and when I'm alone I'll typically jerk off twice at most.
Am I high test?

>older
So am I. 40 here. I rape stare anything cute. I don't know. My test in the libido department has really never waned. Glad I'm not in need of test e injections yet. Maybe in my 50's or 60's. All my life I just did the same thing. Eat well. Enjoyed sex. Lift intensely.

doing a cycle has been one of the best decisions of my life

>she had sex with 3 male students
man where were these teachers when I was in school fucking hell

Probably (low) prolactin related.

>i have played by the rules far too long

wtf is this dramatic shit? You're just lifting as a hobby, it's not like you will be a "winner" or special when you roid and get bigger lmao no one will even give a fuck about your gains except urself

I don't think there's any correlation, most i can is three times with a refractory period of about 10-15mins which from what I gather is shit, yet test readings 3 and a bit weeks ago were 1051ng/dl

Thanks for posting this, I'm the one who wrote and I have all but avoided Blaha's shit in the past but that video is currently pretty good, coming up to halfway now.

I had situations in life where I couldve made it if I took roids sooner, was offered them by a coach I had and refused.

Sure it's over dramatic but it just feels like giving up a principle I have upheld most of my life.

After reading I don't really see the connection, I dont have decreased enjoyment from orgasm, I just feel kinda blueballed if I don't cum at enough. I have legitimately wondered if it was a sign of some disfunction, as one girl I dated was really weirded out by it, though not unhappy.

Zinc is more powerful than Tren by a long shot.

>this is what the redditor believes

I seriously considered trying roids but decided not to because I didn't want to deal with what comes after you come off cycle.

You think you do.

Which is...? If you do a PCT then get your bloodwork done, everything is fine.

test over 3400 boiiiiii
feelin great

Oh yeah, I'm sure I'll feel just spiffy having the test level of a 12 year old girl for a while.

just stop