Today is deadlift PR day

>Today is deadlift PR day

YOU CAN DO IT

today is the day. you will prove your worth. keep that back tight, friend.

best day to go when the gym is busy.
Holding up 4pl8 deadlift in a commercial gym is pretty good ego boost

Thanks brother

How much?

>Tomorrow is max effort on snatch and C&J

Confident I can PR by at least 2 and 5 kilos respectively, maybe even 10 on C&J. I just need to get my head into it.

5 plates

I'll just leave this here to motivate you
10 captchas were solved to post this, give my a (You)

Fake plates. Many such cases. Sad!

well memed but no. she is strong

When should I invest in a belt?

I recently hit a 3pl8 DL.

is this 385lbs?

how much ?

She may be. But even if the inner three plates are actual 45lbs. There is NO way a girl is pulling 315 for reps without looking like a man and literally growing testicles.

lmao, there is, girls can be strong too, I've seen it with my own 2 eyeballs. just look at those legs

you can see the bar contouring though

I have seen a handful of girls at my local gym pull out 315 for a few reps. It's not common but it isn't unheard of either.

I dont get the point of having these huge ass plates, they look like there is 7.5pl8 on that bar when in reality it's just slightly over 3pl8.

makes it easier to lift as well because the bar is higher up and the inner plates leave the ground well before the outer plate.

Get a belt, leather not velcro

>tfw went for 515 conventional last week
>form wasn't as good as usual, didn't lock out
99% of the way up, fuck

My cousin is a female, weighs under 72kg and pulls over 180kg.

Sorry a girl smaller than you in a stronger than you.

it's stunning how dyel-lookig guys can lift such weights. just wow

it's called being natty, and no he is not DYEL you are simply deluded and have body dysmorphia. but I cant blame it's what this place does to you.

It's really a mix of your posts

I'm natty (no shit), but I also don't do very much hypertrophy work, so a natty as strong as me could easily look better

I'm on a cut do hopefully I'll get some aesthetics when I'm not strongfat in the future

>don't do very much hypertrophy work
why? you like looking like a teenager?

it shows, the main reason I wouldnt call you DYEL is because you seem to have a big chest and good traps and that is a clear sign of a lifter. your arms look pretty small though, I know it's hard for a natty but you gotta start isolating them dude.

best is to train arms 2x a week once with lower reps and high weight and once in a higher rep range ~15 or so. Overhead extenstions have been the best triceps builder for me and incline dumbbell curls the best bicep builders. you should really do those 2 exercises they help A LOT.

He is definitely dyel looking. Strong as fuck, but don't delude the poor fucker by saying he looks better than he does.

1. That's closer to 4pl8 than 3pl8, there is 385 on the bar
2. non-shitty bumper plates are of the same diameter as regular iron plates

his traps and neck are big (like anyone pulling 500), but from the looks of it he doesn't do a whole lot of direct arm work or other accessory stuff

>tfw I look 2 times stronger than you
>tfw actually 2 times weaker than you
I'm a permabulk faggot

>had my 5/3/1 week
>finnaly 3pl8 DL again after having to work myself due to injuries
>today hit 300lbs Squat
Lads i am happy and i wish every single one of you the best.
Keep going bros for when we will maybe never meet, i still love you guys.

tfw back injury healed, now my elbow is fucked. Both unrelated to lifting.

It's always good to hear about an user coming back stronger than ever

Because I'm lazy and normies are even lazier

I do essentially no arm work, only some chin-ups and chest flies twice a week for fun.

Not saying you're wrong, but it is good to be aware that Veeky Forums is a bit of a bubble

Not hard to look better than me, user. I've lost 14 lbs, but I still need to lose another 17 lbs or so.

>injuries
Iktf, got good news recently from my orthopedist that I don't have permanent nerve damage in my right wrist from a jiu jitsu tournament I did a little while back, only some ligament damage. With some PT I should be back to normal in a couple months
>only been able to do pulls for the past 6 months
I'm looking forward to bench press and OHP, I miss them

We're all gonna make it

Keep on the track Anons. I fought through it and so will you, just remember that you can always can come out on top.
Lets do this, brothers.
Fuck Injuries, tho.

You too, user. Injuries are weird.

>practice with a guy the night before my first tournament
>get pulled down
>land a little wrong on my right wrist
>bandage it during the tournament
>was able to ignore it from the bandage and adrenaline
>fucked up for 6 months despite rest
At least I won

fuck injuries. I had a full acl reconstruction several years ago and my squats are still all fucked up. deadlifts are fine though.

Iktf
>can still deadlift 5pl8
>can't even squat 3pl8 anymore