We are going to restart zenair in silicon valley next month. So metaverse will have 300...

We are going to restart zenair in silicon valley next month. So metaverse will have 300,000 digital identities on the platform! Tell me, who has 300,000 real users on their blockchain?

-Eric Gu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=133&v=qGAnZMZr43w
youtube.com/watch?v=69H4OOO2I80
medium.com/@mvs_org/special-investment-fund-of-5-million-etp-established-to-boost-metaverse-ecosystem-development-a4bdf8b6c010
mymvs.info/charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>p-plz buy my coin

>rent free

laugh now all you want, this is going to be the next top 10 coin.

Bitcoin and Ethereum do. But yes, ETP is solid.

Fuck this coin.
It has been tanking ever since it reached 100k sat. Bitfinex still has like 99% volume and margin trading enabled. This is bad.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=133&v=qGAnZMZr43w
Really interesting interview.

If there's one thing I trust chinks to do with their crypto is actually use it, and not fucking hoard and gamble with it.

>35:55 The problem with ethereum is, all the project of ethereum are founded by developers
>developers they don't know real life business problems
Spot on, Ethereum choosing GPL as a licensing to begin with is enough proof of this. ETH was created by a communist for an ideal communist sharing economy type world.
Seeing as how they managed to snag the partnerships that they did, I can see Metaverse blockchain being the only crypto having widespread commercial use, other than bitcoin in japan.

will this shitcoin ever move

Watch what happens after the fork and in December/January. ETP is so undervalued right now. Everybody was bullish as fuck on this before the fork, which has just given a nice buy opportunity.

im in and was jk,

this is a 10-30$ coin easy

wow i just bought in for 10k holy shit

Not even a meme this coin is amazing

We're gonna make it boys

i got a feeling This dude is serious and not some wild west dreams like most Crypto projects

Can you transfer me a few BTC to my wallet so I can also invest in Metaverse ETP, please user?

ETP+SALT+TKN+0x = the winners choice

dude 0x really?

blocknet will be king of decentralized exchange

unless you're BTC rich
then you go with ya know... currencies.
like BCH and ZEC

I can't afford 20k blocknet .. so I default to 0x

dont need 20k blocknet.

the total supply is so low that just 100 of them could pay off a house in a few years.

The second china releases the gates on blockchain this coin will rocket

when is china doing this?

Metaverse 60+ employees working on the project.
NEO some volunteers named after a fictional city in a movie.

yep and I get the sense its 60+ stone cold Chinese motherfuckers they are gonna out-hustle most projects above it in marketcap

Reposting from other thread.

While I do agree ETP is great, the fact that it's home base is in Dubai is not good unfortunately as it looks like Saudi Arabia and Iran are about to go to War. Dubai is right in the middle of those two countries.

In your mind are wars still fought with troops or air?

fucking lol

Great coin, has been at $3 for a week now get ready for the leg up soon! New ATH after fork!

Pussy

when is the fork?

also, is ETP on any new exchanges that US can use? i've been away from this for a few weeks.

HitBTC

Hello Metaversians, see you in the Maldives.

youtube.com/watch?v=69H4OOO2I80

damn they were pushing hard before the china FUD, cant wait till the china fud is gone this is going to MOON

it's up 25c in the last hour FUCK, was going to double my position to 20k, might have to see if this settles

Web wallet confirmed in their Slack for release soon.

Plus this
medium.com/@mvs_org/special-investment-fund-of-5-million-etp-established-to-boost-metaverse-ecosystem-development-a4bdf8b6c010

I like how there's a metaverse thread with no one talking about this.

People don't realise this is big. People are stupid.

Metaverse blockchain charts, good data for investors looking for fundamentals (network growth)

mymvs.info/charts

I like how Antshares was 10 to 20 cents for 7 months and people thought it did its only pump when it hit $9.50 in June.

No one talks about these coins until everyone talks about these coins.

this better 3x at least or crypto is over