/fraud/

summer is halfway done and you're STILL not shredded? edition

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on cutting general:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Xenoandrogen
ej-endocrinology.org/)
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/growth_hormone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for lolis

The Tren/Mast/Sdrol is here bois

some former teammate of mine whos a year older, called me a fatass despite him being obese when I knew him. Ive been lifting and hes been being a 150lb little fucking manlet bitch boy. I challenged him to a competition and I can't wait until I beat him or (most likely) he pussies out. Fucking little twerps talking shit.

>summer is halfway done and you're STILL not shredded? edition

shut up

lmao you're fat

try beating him at running and not lifting while being 3 times his weight, fatso

hes not a runner

hes a collegiate swimmer on a fucking no-cuts club team. Hes gonna get fucking smoked because hes a high estrogen bitch boy.

Waiting on DNP in the mail. Very excited to run a 2 week cycle and see how much I can lose

Are you a fatass user? Why did he say that?

Run it for longer at a lower dosages for minimal sides.

Or bump it to 500 and psmf away lose 1lb a week

>see how much I can lose
your life

Been off cycle for 3 months, i actually came off really well and kept making gains afterwards. My first cycle was just test e for 18 weeks, i look forward to next cycle so much i want to hop on the tren train. My buddy said not to do it for 2nd cycle though, any opinions? Maybe deca? Or should i stick to test ?

lol

>1lb a week
>500 dnp + psmf
lmao

500mg aint bad if you're hydrating, getting electrolytes, use a sleep aid, and most importantly just accepting the fact that you're gonna be hot and sweaty. I like to roleplay in my head that I'm on a different planet with intense heat

Probably meant per day

When I hit 10-11% I'mma run it 500-600/day with a moderate frontload and psmf. Just sacrifice a week, see what comes out the other side.

Not sure senpai

Really feeling like adding in tren e to my current cycle and running that for a few weeks

:)

I cheated on my gf saturday and now I'm having a problem: the new girl fell in love with me and wants me to date her. I thought it would just be a one time thing and it'd be over but things are starting to go wrong.

I'm seeing her again tonight, what can I do to make her start disliking me and make her want to ghost me?

Take a fuckload of dbol or trest and get your estro really fucking high and then just be yourself

didnt summer officially start like 2 weeks ago senpai

Planning on 200-400 mg (depending on the sides) I should have enough left for another 2 week cycle in the winter. I only plan to lose 10-12 pounds

I've been waking up dehydrated af in the mornings. first week of my kickstart, taking 50mg anadrol with 500mg TUDCA. is it ok to drink a bunch of water (stereddit said this was bad) or should I decrease my dose to 25mg?

>stereddit said this was bad
wtf

no you need to drink a SHIT TON of water if you're on orals

The picture was a joke, but what about tren for 2nd cycle?

call me a fucking retard but i started doing a Xeno androgen cycle just yesterday
i'm 19
5'11
and 130lb

how much i'am i going to fuck up my life

pic related

you realize this is bunk garbage right

Don't you ever shitpost in my thread again

I keep forgetting im on orals and drinking.
Im just going to drop the orals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Xenoandrogen

> This stuff, 'Xenoandrogens', are a scam. There's a specifc company based out of Eastern Europe that is marketing these 'Xenoandrogens' and they do not list the active ingredients in any of their products. These scamming bastards have also infiltrated Wikipedia to make up bullshit references in order to draw people in to buying into this shit. They made up scientific references and even registred a fake endocrinology journal website.
>These "studies" about modified tocopherols/tocotrienols linked on Wikipedia and the fake endocrinology journal website (ej-endocrinology.org/) can not be found in their respective journals. All the 'info' on that fake EJ site is c/p from other sources, except the info about xenoandrogens. So it looks like modified tocopherols/tocotrienols usage as xenoandrogens is a marketing hype made up some East-European criminals.
>Chemically it is also almost impossible to have 'Xenoandrogens' (AKA Phytoandrogens, just like Phytoestrogens). The reason why there are all kinds of Estrogen analogues and Phytoestrogens out there that can be found in foods, plastics, plants, etc. is because anything with a phenol functional group on it will have some binding affinity to the Estrogen receptor. Androgens are very much chemically different and have no unique functional group like Phytoestrogens do, which bind well to the Androgen receptor and are somewhat ubiquitous in nature and in soime synthetic materials.
>Xenoandrogens are a scam, they don't work, they don't even exist. Stay away from this shit.

Crafty little fuckers those east european gypsies

But who in the right mind would fall for misspelled roids. Must be the vegans

NATTY KING 2017

Second half of 2017 year of KAHUNA?

Getting worried

Run a cycle while being a fat fuck
Begin losing a little bit of weight
Up to 12 weeks now on cycle and I'm continually dropping weight like a mother fucker right now
More than I think is normal, feel fine, nips are good
test conversion should be fine, but the weight is beginning to fall off of me

Basically I do work out
Follow my b/c cycle
I also do IF and eat at a 6-8 hour window and I'm dropping weight..........

>this woman looks like a raging cunt

You aren't dead and you don't have gyno but that jawline took a hit

Noob here, literally just started reading into this today.

Thoughts on HGH vs. Test? Based on the wiki here, it seems like HGH has lower risks/side effects?

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/growth_hormone

Also apparently (according to same wiki) some level of penis/testicle growth isn't uncommon on HGH, which can't hurt.

I'm only 23 so not planning on doing a cycle for another couple years, but curious about this. I also like the idea that after test use, even if you stop the added nuclei in the muscles remain...

Lots to consider, but mostly curious about HGH vs Test. HGH is mostly what I'm considering now.

HGH runs thousands a month whereas Test runs less than $40 per. HGH causes intestinal growth and enlarging of the heart which in non-reversible whereas Test causes temporary high blood pressure and raises Estrogen. HGH has a half-life of four hours and has to be injected once a day MINIMUM whereas Test can be injected once every other week pending on the ester. Most sources of HGH that are synthesized by underground labs are horribly under-dosed and mixed with unknown chemicals whereas Test is so cheap, easy to brew, and readily available that it's not common to find it cut with other compounds.

Unless you're rich, have access to pharmaceutical grade HGH (which would require being rich to convince a doctor to prescribe it or paying a cancer patient that was okay with not using it), like injecting daily, or are okay with spending hundreds a month to inject cooking oil into your body, HGH is an ungodly stupid idea.

Thanks. According to the wiki, every-other day with HGH is also an option, but in general I get the point.

Thanks user.

Someone please give me a 8-12 week cycle and post cycle breakdown...

For somebody on Finasteride (Propecia)!

Halp!

both if you can afford it. hgh in its own is a waste

RIP kidneys

You take steroids?

Are you 16 years old?

Generic hgh has gotten pretty good user.

Ghrp+ipamorelin is also pretty good (for an amateur bber) and very cheap

Look into peptides.

But honestly nothing beats aas
Why wait until 25? Do you really think some arbitrary age distinction matters?

You aren't a teenager, your life is hopefully in check, you're not really going through significant development by 23, and if anything that extra testosterone for 22-25 might help.

Wait, this is supposed to be normal though right? I also wake up dehydrated but no real health issues

I get blood work done often and have my kidney/liver etc.. checked out

HALF YEAR OF KAHUNA

2018 COMING SOON

I ALSO SHAVED MY HEAD SKINHEAD BALD WHILE LIVING IN LOUISIANA AND IT LOOKS BAD

QUADS COMING UP THO

>Why wait until 25?
cause the reddit wiki everyone boasts about linking here says so

Jokes on u it's winter here

no

p.s. we just had sex again and she's even more in love than she was before

>Not making informed decisions for yourself based on available evidence

Lol @ coming to Veeky Forums to get information for decision making

Just lol @ ur life

Stop fucking cheating on your girlfriend you piece of human fucking garbage. Or better yet, tell your girlfriend and let her make the decision to either stay with a piece of human shit or not.

I fucking hate people like you.

Welcome to the the skinhead gang bro 1488

Actually it's a fuckdup thing to do indeed. Monogamy doesn't exist. Like you are thinking about how it would feel to fuck that other fresh pussy or squeeze those tits, she is also thinking about how the bbc would fill out her pussy. It's inevitable.

I am seriously thinking about doing it, but i am scared i will end up like you or Bimbo crying like a pussy because i miss muh ex

seek help for your niggervfetish it's unhealthy

SEEK HELP FOR BEING DYEL AND UGLY

it's unhealthy

Why can't i achieve this level of nartty shredss anymore. I am doing the same as then with even more cardio.

Then i wasn't even doing cardio because i was scared to lose gains.

Hey fellas, I had jaw surgery a couple weeks ago, wherein my lower jaw was cut off and re-attached in another position. A bone graft was taken from my hip to fill in some gaps.

Now I've been off gear for a while before the surgery, to avoid any complications. But man, do I miss the sweet taste of tren cough in the morning.

Recovery is advanced enough that I can eat normally and start lifting again. My question is, will roids negatively affect the healing process of the bones? I found mostly conflicting opinions online. One thing that is often mentioned however is that E2 is important for bone repair, so I'll be gentle with the AI.

>tl;dr jaw surgery a couple of weeks ago: ok to roid?

don't be a fucking moron. let the jaw heal completely first.

Maybe 200 test 200 deca/npp for healing purposes?

She is, ask bimb's

Unholy shit what flavor of juice do i need to achieve this mode

I was never able to achieve it anymore since I am roiding.

I can you that's it's very addictive to look in the mirror and see those ab veins appearing. I could just look all day at those veins. Those were the good times.

t. girlfriend took a break to try some other cocks

rather than asking a medical professional

I want to take antibiotics for face acne, shouldnt be a problem on cycle right?

All right, lay out to me straight, /fraud/: how many people who push decent amount of weight actually roid? I still haven't handed in my natty card after 5 years, and I consider my lifts to be relatively decent (210, 170, 240, 110 OHP at 90, all in kgs), but then I see even female IPF competitors in heavy weight classes squatting 200 and pulling 240.
At the same time, I remember that I have shitty genetics (used to be skinnyfat, couldn't even do 10 push ups from the floor when I was 16 and first stepped into the gym), and this is exactly the part which makes me doubt if competing athletes are on gear.
So what is it, /fraud/?

>comparing yourself to girls to prove that athletes don't roid

You are a special sort of retarded

People on fin, how does it feel that you can't use deca?

Get on tren, kill the feels

>I was never able to achieve it anymore since I am roiding.
Seems Canary was right when he always told you about being lean is harder than just big and bloated

No i will turn into a pussy if i use that shit. How do i cheat without getting caught?

I am currently not bloated at all. I am talking about bodyfat not about bloat

Low carb and low test + mast never makes me bloated. Arms i can get shredded to that point again, but that crazy ab vein action never returned. Maybe because i was still in school by then, had more time to sleep en rest.

hey guise, whats a first good cylce? asking for a friend who need to know for science

campagnolo are top tier

First cycle babby here. Not even 3 weeks in of simple test e blast and my weight has gone up 10 lbs. Is this normal or maybe im delusional and i can't see how much food im eating?

consider killing yourself

wouldnt that make me lose gains though

Campy!

No this isn't normal

You usually end up getting caught

Don't combine antibiotics with orals. Other than that its fine

>No this isn't normal
This is weird. My weight was fluctuating before (as expected) but since my first pin scale is showing higher numbers every single day. It never shows anything below previous numbers.

gal if you are lurking, i just used my last serbian olive oil. i miss you pls come back :/

Gal died in a luge accident

too soon dude, too soon

Gf says she thinks the tren makes her extremely horny around me. I went off during my shoulder injury and then when I went back on she told me that she started wanting sex a lot more.

I thought the whole "girls can smell tren" thing was a meme.

Could be water my dude. Are your lifts going up?

lifts went up a bit but i guess it's only because my weight has increased

My face is not bloated, vascularity is better but my abs are fading away (there were already fading away before i started gear so im not sure)

Hey how many mg of the pumpkin seed shit do I need and also saw palmetto mg because day 4 of the drol and I'm shedding really bad in the shower.

Holy shit didnt know you can bald from abombs.

I'm gong to be losing my hair anyway eventually but I want to slow it as much as possible, fuck propecia though that shit made me feel dead and my dick limp.

What dose of adrol do you guys like best? I was probably going to try 75mg today because I felt like epi was kinda underwhelming even at ~100mg prewo.

Ever gotten any acne or gyno sides from drol?

upon further inspection i've noticed that my lower gut seems bit bigger and it seems like i've got more fat/water on my lower back. I don't know if i should try to cut a bit before test kicks in or i should keep everything as it is and hope that test will make me leaner.

Who is this semen demon

Who's the cock murloc?

Do you guys know if I can buy shit from GPZ med lab using pic related? If not, do you know where I could use this card to buy needles, syringes, and alcohol wipes?

Also, this was the response I got after asking them if I could use the OneVanilla MasterCard, but the part where they talk about the billing address and issuing bank makes me think the card won't work, because you don't attach a billing address to this card and a bank doesn't issue it to you.

>Ever gotten any acne or gyno sides from drol?
lol yes

I hope you have nolva on hand cause AIs don't do shit

Who is that sexy harpy?

I figured acne but I've heard several guys get gyno fast as shit which sucks. I'm doing 90mg of ralox 2x a day anyways so hopefully that will keep it off or I'll just stick to finishing my epi. I kinda wish I would've gotten more var and some sdrol.

I've never heard anyone ever say they like var more than epi, you're a weird dude