buycrystaldnp.com/blog/
steroidbazaar.com/scripts/prodView.asp?sku=DNP 2,4
anabolic-steroids.biz/genshi-orals-1265/dnp-24902.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

two ways

1) not 28 days
2) DNP

Stop eating.

I don't think this is physically possible honestly, but I could be wrong, the human body is strange

fasting, apparently. don't know if I believe it though.

SS+GOMAD

fat is emergency energy storage, he triggered his body to go through an emergency by not giving it any energy so the body just uses the fat of course its possible hes just making it use for its purpose.

You doctored the picture yourself (cut out the "day 1 of fast" part, showing he lost a bunch of wait before "day 28 of fast"), so you could make a thread on Veeky Forums about it...

To what end did you do this?
Bait? Why though? What can you possibly hope to gain?
Boredom? What a retarded past time.
Actual curiosity? Don't believe that for a second

Watch the actual video, there were more like 5 months between these two pictures, not 28 days

Your body burns calories on its own.
You don't "trigger" it to suddenly burn stored fat.
It always burns stored fat.

DAY 1
>GIVES IT TO GAY GUYS
DAY 28
>GAY GUYS GIVE IT TO HIM

where the fuck can I get some of that, they don't even sell it on a steroid website.

100% untrue. You need to rewatch it.

nope, you do

>he lost alot of weight over 3 months
>claims he gained 10kg over chirstmas
>then went on a water fast

It's extremely toxic. People die using DNP. Don't be stupid.

what the fuck are you even blabbing about you autistic cunt

he's 4' tall

first he did months of dieting and exercise

then we have to believe his claim that he went back up to 100kg

then we get the result, middle picture is not truely day 1 of the fast, just what he claims it is

He lied bruh

>believing everything you see on Youtube
>being this degenerate

I'm talking about the toxic meme-culture that's now 90% of Veeky Forums. It didnt use to be this bad.

so to escape out of skinnyfat limbo i should starve myself for a month and lift?

Yes you can. Most sources I use sell it.

As said though, it's extremely dangerous. It isn't a drug really, it's an industrial strength poison, which at chronic levels will burn huge amounts of fat.

Problem is, the difference between chronic and acute poisoning doesn't require a huge boost in dosage. Combined with the fact that some people are more sensitive than others, and the fact it's normally UGL so dosing isn't consistent, means it's easy to fuck it up big style.

That said, plenty of people do it with great results and no adverse effects. They're normally experienced though. My advice, as with any PED but especially so with the likes of DNP, is read read read read read and read. You can never do enough research.

There's a good video by either furious Pete or Scott Herman about how it's easy as fuck to fake fitness before/after photos

He fasted for 28 days to the point of almost dying.
You guys shouldn't look for shortcuts. It's totally doable on just 500 kcal deficit every day.

Fat is stores of energy for long term periods without food or hibernation. 28 days is not very long.

>take picture
>work out/diet for 3 months
>put day 1 on before pic and day 28 on after pic
woah

yeah looks super faked!!!

thank you for the information, I managed to find it on a website, 200mg 50ct for 45$. If I did 3mg per Kg for 14 days is that enough to burn 10lbs of fat? Also if I took a drug test would I test hot?

Not the guy you're replying to but you gotta be careful about scammers. The guy I bought mine from got out of business so I can't recommend a source. If you are going to do it you picked a really shit time to start as it is the hottest time of the year. DNP will make you very hot after it starts to build up in your system even with AC blasting. As far as drug tests I doubt anyone screens for it under normal circumstances but it might make your piss look suspicious because it will be so fucking yellow. It will even turn your jizz yellow.

There's a medical journal out there of a man who went on a medically supervised fast for over a year
There's a lot of shit that can go wrong and kill you with an extended fast though

fuck I was worried about scammers, anyway to check if a site is legit? and I don't mind the heat, I'll just be worried at work that someone will call me out lol

Another user here bumping for any way to check the legitimacy of a site. I can actually throw a pill in the NMR at the lab to check purity but anything to save time and money is nice

No it doesn't. It keeps a one day supply of glycogen in the carbs, and the muscles also have a supply of glycogen stored in them. You have to burn through all that glycogen before it will start eating the fat for its energy requirements

You don't deserve this level of knowledge

watch the fucking video fatfuck manlet

Find a well known seller don't buy off some random site. You will sweat noticeably at work even in an air conditioned office unless it's super cold in there. If you work outside do not do it right now.

Starve and exercise under the supervision of an SS officer

Day 27: Hollywood gear

I lose 8 kilo`s a month when i fast

he just did insanity brah

kek

The body keeps a few days supply of glycogen in the liver (over 1000 calories worth), and the muscles also have a supply of glycogen stored in them. You have to burn through all that glycogen before the body enters ketosis, and produces ketones which will start eating the fat for its energy requirements. When water fasting this will happen by day 3. When fating, the body also upregulates HGH production by nearly 2000% (no typo) to signal the body to preserve muscle tissue and vital organs.

Source: I've water fasted for 2 weeks and lost 15lbs of fat and not a single bit of muscle.

You don't deserve this level of knowledge

Don't bother replying to me nobody on this website deserves to be helped

thank you man I appreciate it, I need this in order to cut the final 14lbs to get into the military. I'll do my best to find a reputable site

this one seems sketchy what do you think?
buycrystaldnp.com/blog/

how about this one?
steroidbazaar.com/scripts/prodView.asp?sku=DNP 2,4

or finally this One?
anabolic-steroids.biz/genshi-orals-1265/dnp-24902.html

I'm not trying to get ripped off or spend a shit ton of money

I would recommend searching the archives for DNP generals and try to find info on sources

The best guy quit the game.

Another supposedly respectable source is named (random-arachnid that's not a spider) DNP.

You should be able to find him from that clue.

Do NOT buy it from a webstore.

What about people on VLCDs?

so i fast and drink only water? The fuck nigga

Look on reddit.

"Muscle loss" on VLCDs are a meme. You don't lose any more muscle crash dieting than if you lose weight slowly.

If you're massively overweight the last thing you should be worried about is your "muscles". It is impossible for an obese person to have their percent muscle mass go down from losing weight. The body just doesn't work that way. It prioritizes fat if you are in a defict because OF COURSE IT DOES. That is literally why fat exists, to be used when we run out of other sources of energy.

THat doesn't mean you can't save muscle by doing some light weight training or eating protein rich foods. You still want to try and get at least 50grams of protein a day, but dudes thats only 200 calories. A hundred grams is 400 calories. I mean come on. You don't need to eat that much to get enough protein. If you're losing weight there is no reason to not just cut back to somewhere between 800 to 1200 calories a day and get faster results.

his needs to be posted in every one of these retard threads

would i die if i were required to cardio at least 3x week?

I've been in keto for about 3 weeks now, and the cardio is fine, but I can't imagine feeling good in a pure fasted state.

It depends how intense it is and how low you want to cut. But yeah, I'm not going to tell you it isn't going to effect you. You're going to be glycogen depleted basically 24/7. There is a reason runners carb load.

My mother worked as a nurse on 700 calories for 2 months. That isn't exactly a desk job and she still did it.

Right now I have 12 hour days on campus and I get in at least 10,000 steps and feel fine. Yeah you can be active, but you're not keeping your spot on the track team if that is what you're asking.

It's really not a meme. Pull up the studies on VLCDs- from straight fasting alone about 1/3rd of the weight lost will be muscle. And that's from VLCDs from superobese people. I'd wager thinner people with fewer fat cells would not be as capable of burning far and would lose even more muscle mass as a percentage.

If someone really is superobese, ok, sure, just getting some weight off may be worth losing muscle too. But if we're talking about the best strategy to move someone really fucking fat into someone pretty fit, well, do the math- you're never getting lean losing 1/3rd muscle.

There are strategies to mitigate that loss with resistance training and very high protein diets, but point is it's far from some broscience

The guidelines I've heard come from a study that state you can effectively cut 31 calories per pound of fat mass effectively at once.