>/soc/

You do not want someone from /soc/ trust me

>never been on /soc/
>decide to check it out
>go to catalog
>Hairy Girls General thread
>close tab
yeah, i wouldnt trust anybody on there

Those body rate threads are just full of literal homos (and not the good kind either). You get fags rating dyels 10/10, thirsty, (((straight))) betas rating any 5/10 female a 10/10, and the few women there say shit like "you're too big". That whole place is riddled with low self-esteem and mentally ill faggots.

>That whole place is riddled with low self-esteem and mentally ill faggots.
So Veeky Forums?

Every girl on /soc/ is 8/10+

guess why

True but those two traits and "sociability" mix like water and oil.

>riddled with low self-esteem and mentally ill faggots
what is Veeky Forums ?

Exactly what I just did, actually

if 4 chan is shithole /soc is like bottom dwelling maggots

because fuck /soc/ and the boney fucks( guy and girls) that inhabit it.

You still need to lift to look good as ottermode, which is the preferred build for women under 25. You have to realize Veeky Forums is just a bunch of fat manlets who think they' ll be attractive if they can get their muscle growth to outpace the expansion of their fat belly.

soc is the poster child for narcissism and autism. i posted my body which is objectively 10/10 and they gave me an 8 over a dyel skelly who they ratrd a 10. my face is close to perfection and they gave me an 8 while i have a masculine manly face and give low test beta male girly faces a 10. they know nothing of dedication, aesthetics, or beauty; soc is full of teenagers and highly insecure people which most of are twink fags who only like twink fags. i will not post a pic cuz i promised my gf i wouldnt, so dont ask

Veeky Forums is no where near the level of /soc/. We're talking about a board that has constant dick threads left and right and the worse kinda fags. Not to mention the fact that the few times a chick posts here we mainly tell her to fuck off or just get straight to the point and tell the bitch to show her ass. Over there you get literal betas who white knight any average looking bitch to the point of being cringy. Motherfuckers telling those bitches how "beautiful" they look and shit.

100% same here

it's kind of a grab bag. nobody seems to ever get a rating below 5, but at the same time the only people who post their bodies have bodies that they're confident enough in to post. kinda like how if we had an honest cbt here on Veeky Forums we'd probably see a lot less people who are actually fit.

I actually frequent /soc/ to contactfag, then practice sexting and getting nudes. Then rinse and repeat.

The fact that it infuriates permalurking betas is a bonus.

/soc/ is the only board degenerate enough to invade /r9k/ for easy compliments.

>go on /soc/

WELL THERE'S YOUR PROBLEM

While on the subject of shitty Veeky Forums boards (like fit, hah...) which is the worst? MLP and Pokemon feature people who devote their entire lives to children's cartoons created to sell toys.

/r9k/ is the worst

>going on /soc/
Remove yourself from the gene pool

/d/

>implying he would have the chance to reproduce in the first place