Yes, this actually happened

Yesterday after my workout I was in the lockers changing and I overheard two guys nearby talking

>"So did you take your shot of test already?"
>"Yep, did a shot in my buttock"

They talked about the usage of steroids completely casually and the most important thing here: The guy who was on cycle looked COMPLETELY NATURAL

Remember that a LOT of people are taking drugs now, even guys who look completely natural use them, be aware of this

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/growth_hormone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was probably prescribed by their doctor, for low test. Are you this new?

>buttock
Fake and ghey, nobody says fucking "buttock" in casual conversation

It was the best translation from my language I could think of using

t. not from the us of a or yoookay

i say buttock and english isn't even my mother tongue.

I'm getting curious about starting a cycle of HGH, but not sure if I'm still a bit too young. Pretty sure my growth plates have already finished fusing, but figure it may be smart to still wait a bit.

I'm 23.

I-I do...

Is this not normal?

Those were cops trying to get you to buy roids from them dummy

they looked 16-18 yo

I don't think so

>They talked about the usage of steroids completely casually
Uh, so what? Some guys don't give a shit. Why should they? Were these professional athletes? The steroid stigma is so weird I don't get it.

you say buttock because english isn't you mother tongue

Yeah they're called "explorers" or something like that, teenage police volunteers. There was one at my high school who tried to sell alcohol to get kids arrested.

you are just buttockhurt because of your inferior vocabulary

You realize HRT shops are like a dime a dozen nowadays right?

I concede my good man

this. fucking shank toothed euros

Thats my point

You have no point.

I do, but I'm an RN

lol fag

how long have you been training?

most people recommend starting around 25

How do I get test if I don't want my wife to open it first via mail?

I think he was more shocked they were DYEL and we're juicing.

>Pic related

A little over 5 years. I've never stopped going to the gym, but there have been a couple times where I went into maintenance mode or dropped a bit below where I wanted to be. I've been going very consistently for the last 6 months or so and have gotten great growth, but I'm running into a bit of a plateau currently.

I definitely think I have a lot of progress I can still get natty, but I think within the next few years I'm going to start an HGH cycle.

If you or anyone else has any more input I'd still really like to hear it. I've only very recently started looking into this.

again, wait until you're 25 and then go on a test cycle. HGH is a pretty crazy drug, and much more expensive. Most of the first cycles that people go on are the same ones that people repeat or continue, test being a mainstay

Based on the wiki it leads me to think that HGH has fewer side effects/risks than anabolics?

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/growth_hormone

Once again, still have a lot to research.

should've taken HGH when you were 20, could have escaped manlethood

If only I had known back then.

>tfw been 5'6 since fucking 8th grade

I can definitely confirm that the gays are over represented in the male nurse population.

>t. intern that just finished his 12 hour shift with all the gay murses.

Must be a fucked up justice system you got going on in your contry if the buyer gets arested.

Let my tell you the laws of an actual free 1st world country
>posesion legal
>buying legal
>selling legal if registered drugstore & prescription is provided
>using legal unless professional athlet

I haven't found that to be the case at all actually