Seriously, no exaggeration bs like "ANYTHING UNDER 6 FOOT 10 IS MANLET MODE"...

Seriously, no exaggeration bs like "ANYTHING UNDER 6 FOOT 10 IS MANLET MODE", be honest - is 5 foot 11 considered 'manlet'? I'm pretty sure its above average height in most countries.

Kill yourself for falling for the manlet meme. 5'10 and above is fine

manlet meme is stupid
Just be yourself and you'll find the right girl

you insercure fuck, nothing matters for you. Godamn soullet
you goddamn wet towel, limp person

5'11 is well above average basically everywhere, and is perfectly fine.

Anything under 6'0 is still manlet though

King of the manlets, first of his name

Any male under six foot is technically a manlet. 5'11" doesn't exist in nature, you're 5'10" at most. 5'10" is a completely respectable height anywhere in the world. You're fine. Everything is fine. Calm down Napoleon.

Nah, 5'7" is when you start to enter manlet territory. I personally picture a manlet as 5'5" or shorter.

Your height is fine you insecure faggot. Nobody is going to measure you then ridicule you because you're an inch too short. Stop worrying about the opinions expressed on a Siamese carpet-cleaning forum.

under 6 is manlet
these are the rules

You're a manlet, eveyone is laughing at you, including your disappointed parents.

A manlet is someone who is shorter than his gf when she's wearing her favorite pair of heels.

Tell yourself whatever you like but I will measure you because you will be clearly much shorter than me and a manlet.

5'10 is average in America and Canada
if you are clearly below that you are a manlet
if you are clearly average or above you are not a manlet
keep in mind that if you are a manlet and try to make up for it you are even worse than just accepting your fate

Just forget about all that shit.
Confidence is key.

I'm 6'2" and ottermode. Got rejected by soulmate cause I acted like a bitch. Never again. It's all just a stupid game, and the only way you can win is by pretending you don't care. Even if she's your soulmate. You still have to play the game.

Every time this question is asked the cutoff increases by 1 inch.

not sure if you fucked that up on purpose or accident

maybe she was not your soulmate. soulmates don't usually reject their soulmates.

No..
5'9 and below is manlet tier.

>5'11" doesn't exist in nature

Her soulmate wasn't a needy guy who acted like a bitch. I'm pretty sure I could have had her if I hadn't gone all mushy.

You're probably right about her not being my soulmate though.

>5'10 and above is fine

real talk 5'9 is the line
5'10 is just average.

but dont exaggerate its a hard line. you need to clear the 10th inch.

>5'11
user ive got some bad news

t. 5'8

neck yourself manlet scum

you live and learn my friend. maybe one day you will be the one who doesn't care about her and she goes all mushy.

Realistically? No. Most people lie about everything. Dick? 7" despite 5.5 being the average. Gotta add that inch and a half. Height? Better add 2". No one will know since most shoes add a minimum of 1" anyway, and an inch is impossible to discern without a tape measure. People inflate their height like they inflate their Bench. Even tall-fags do it.

>Am 6'2"
>Tell people I'm 6'1"

>Laugh internally when people no more than an inch taller claim 6'4"-5
>"Wow, if he's 6'4" you must be 6'3"."
>Nope.jpg

Lie about your height if it bothers you that much and hope no one catches you. Most people do it anyway, so you'll probably be fine. Only assholes like me are going to get you caught.

Unfortunately the only time I can convicne myself that the only person who deserves my love is me, is when I have an extremely high BAC,

don't ruin your gains man. you have women to do that for you

If your height is the only thing you got going on, then go ahead. I feel kinda bad for you though, you're like one of those girls who thinks she is fat.

Anyone who is 5'10 and isn't a total self conscious fag knows that 5'9ish. Anyone who is 6'0 is a little tall and 5'8 is a clear manlet. 5'9 could go either way depending on how your body looks. 5'10/11 is average.

5'11 is the King of All Manlets. You'll find women, you'll do fine, but you're still a lil small. It's okay though. You can get ripped without looking like a little overcompensating tool

It's true. I just wish it didn't have to be. True love was such a nice idea.

5' 8" and under is the official manlet status of the world. Sperm donors are required to be 5' 9" and upwards in height.

6' 1" seems to be Veeky Forums's definition of acceptable.

I'm 5' 11", manlet by fit standards but slightly above average in the real world. I always tell girls that I've met that I'm 6' and they can't tell the difference.

I don't care what you say. I'm going to continue being sad for being a 6'1" manlet and 7.5" dicklet.

5'8 grill here with the cold hard truth. Men 5'6 and below are unlovable manlets unless you're really funny, rich or attractive face wise (pick 2). Sure you can find a long lasting relationship with an average girl, but it will take a while and you won't be smashing pussy.

5'7 and above is honestly fine. Don't even work about the manlet meme.

Reminder than women suck at measuring, by 5'7 she means 6'0.

Even if I was that retarded I'd obviously know that a 5'7 guy is a bit shorter than me.

5'7 is perfectly fine for a guy. It always seems Veeky Forums wants all girls to believe the manlet meme.

>Be a guy
>Don't have to deal with women's weird obsession with height.

Feels good man.

I meant gay, fuck me man.

Are you asexual? Gay guys are bigger size queens with height and dick.

I understand that 5'7 is a perfectly fine height for your husband, nothing at that size stops him from raising the 6'2 guys kids

I'm 5'7 and I've never had a problem.

Are you a twink?

>tfw 6'-3

U.S. average is 5'10. It's the most normal height. 5'9 is king of manlets, then 5'8 and below is manlet territory. HOWEVER it's important to note that everyone, fucking everyone, lies about their height. Especially here on Veeky Forums.

I am tall, and and I count on my fingers people I've seen who are taller than me. I only personally know like three and one is my brother. Don't worry about height bro.

Manlet is a state of mind.

Tom Cruise is not a manlet

Robert Downey Jr. is a manlet

OP you're too weak for the internet

at 6'2 everyone under me is a manlet