Give me one reason you aren't investing in this man

Give me one reason you aren't investing in this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MAGA_BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's becoming increasingly more likely that we're gonna see him removed from office, sadly.

Fuck off back to pol.

This, minus the "sadly"

Also his shitcoin does nothing but tank tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MAGA_BTC

but i do own us government bonds

I own a DJT fund, that's transportation but hey take it how you want

pfft as if you've tripled your net worth in that amount of time.

brainlet president

>idolizing a retard with the reading comprehension level of an 8 year old

God bless trump. The man is red pilling our soft nation and truly making us great again

over 27 years? yeah. stick it into the index sp500.

invest here these guys have been right on their calls

t.me/pumpandtrump

You both are so fucking cucked; this is why your trades always fail.

That graph is pure shit, it doesn't even say what their networth was in 1988. People down the list probably had more money to start with, which is why they didn't go x1000

he is the worst

that is true, however all those that performed worse then the sp500 need to be shamed. all they literally had to do with any amount of money into the sp500 and do nothing. LOL

Damn you captain hindsight

doesn't mean jack shit. if trump did that, guess what, he wouldn't have been building his brand and thus wouldn't be president today. he'd just be a cuck like u

obviously, how else can we separate those that were smart enough to predict where things were going from those who didn't know what the fuck they were doing?

wew lad, you need to chill out, i didn't even name trump, i said everyone below the sp500 benchmark. you need to calm the fuck down and eat some cheetohs. oh i guess we'll never know if he would've been president with or without the brand since i can't predict alternate universes. but suffice to say i can say that had he simply invested into the sp500 he would've returned twice as much as he did doing what he did with no work at all.

cuck

not an argument. also, is that seriously the best you got? KEK KEK KEKUCKUKCUKCUKCKCU?

Because his businesses are (((private)))

cuck.

you starting to sound like a chicken mate.

ur a cuck

I'm credit broken over the little red prairie house

last 3 replies, 5 words, 3 are cuck. is this the famous american education i keep hearing about?

He's right though

let me guess, i'm going to ask 'about what though?' and you're going to reply 'cuck?' OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not american, cuck

no need to be ashamed mate.

lolol deluded trumpfags are like IRL linkies. a bunch of dumb pajeet bagholders blaming everyone because they're too dumb to realize they're the biggest fucking cucks in American history.

grats fuckheads. you're going to die as worthless and shit as you were born. keep hodling that shitcoin you went all in on.

WOAH SHIT! he didn't say cuck. im done, mission accomplished.

I invested last year in this man. 5k on him winning the presidency, gave me 20k. Thank you President Trump

on what grounds?

even if any of the bullshit they're throwing at him sticks (which it won't), they need a senate majority to get him out.
And that's not gonna happen.

Well at least he's not a breadline loving commie like most of his opponents.

winner winner chicken dinner

I supported him.
I elected him.
I defend him.
My people and I will destroy anyone who opposes him.

You're embarrassing

Amen.

cuckold detected

I'm fully invested in this man.

Nah, the only way an American President can get removed from office (excluding death or injury) is being caught shagging someone who isn't their wife.

I mean Regean oversaw the Contras and got advice from a psychic. Every President since has done stupid or ordered the killing of innocent people... ("Collateral Damage" Wikileak, Drone Strikes, Bombing Serbia etc.)

But who was the only one who got impeached (albeit, overturned)? Clinton, because one of his assistants sucked him off and diddled herself with one of his cigars.

>since 1988
>most of his businesses went bankrupt in 1990
The date is specifically chosen to make him look bad. Cherry Picking at it's bitterest.

>sp500 need to be shamed. all they literally had to do with any amount of money into the sp500 and do nothing. LOL
Interesting point

kek