Tinder Success Stories

Where were you when i became brad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BclLHbCZ7rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"""success"""

>apologizing to females

I get that you're all excited about getting some wench's attention, but you ain't shit. Fucking normies

Yes. """Success"""

did u fuck her or is it a sweaty 32 year old neckbeard that gets hard off of catfishing desperate guys

Cont.

>ugly chick
>success

>Tfw no place to fug
>Tfw she doesnt care
>Mfw no face

You're stephen at best. Maybe andrew. tyrone and chad are laffin

Cristell is a weeaboo fanfiction writer and you never banged her(male), I guarantee it.

Pretty hot desu

Probably. That's why i said Brad kek
This is literally am ongoing conversation happening right now

Post her profile pics fag

>Tfw banging a soft 6.5 on Saturday night

T-Thanks Veeky Forums

She looks fat, if 'Brad' is fucking average shitskins then you are a "Brad'

You're loud for someone who isn't fucking anyone

>6.5
>fat
>shitskin
you really are a fucking beta

Nice one breh.

Can we have a follow up thread on sunday. I wanna know if she was being faithful in the messages. Im engaged in the narrative at this point.

Married, do tell on how i'm not fucking anyone?

Good luck then. I feel like this one is gonna flake out but who knows. Let us know if you still have your kidneys after Saturday user.

Do you fluff tyrone before he stuffs your wife?

Pics of wife big boi

thats more like a 3-4/10

you are 100% getting catfished btw

no and no, you guys are betas and it's showing

DESU I really wouldn't want such a forward woman, and the things she's proposing really aren't debauched enough to be so forward with. It's all basic stuff.

She hasn't even seen your cock yet either, has she? How does she know what type of hygiene you do or don't have... I think if this is real you are both in for some disappointment. Esp when she mentions 'breast' instead of it being plural.

Good luck with her if it's real.

Post pics of land whale

Also
>being a married adult and still going on Veeky Forums

Loser

>Calling people beta on Veeky Forums
Lmao your lard ass ugly wife and you need to gtfo

Will do. Will take pics if possible.

We shall see. She seems keen. Pic related

Then get the fuck out, niggerino

Lol at everyone jelly of op. Good job man. She sounds good and game. Wpuld smash.

POST HER FUCKING PROFILE PICS FAGGOT

Post her profile pics

Prove to us you're not a disgusting fag

Post your wives. Ask her bull to send pics

Kek

Post her fucking profile pics already

Get her to send you nudes to see if its really a female

>Choke me
I came.

>he has females starting convos
>I can't even get a match
J U S T

She's in heat right now user, why did you suggest waiting until the weekend? She's gonna be colder than fish in the frozen section of Costco in 3 days.

>I don't want to set any concrete plans
wtf? what move is this supposed to be

Since when is fucking a fat ugly desesperate crazy chick is success?

I have a weird rash on the tip of my dick im trying to clear up before hand. Not a joke.

The very clear " i coyld take it or leave it at any point because this encounters doesnt matter to me in the slightest" move. That makes sub chicks wet.

Cunt saturdays are for the boys baka

I should redownload tinder, I deleted it after getting herpes from a chubster.

>Be me
>Don't use tinder
>Have a 100% success rate with

Seriously bro just go meet girls in the real world. They will be so taking back by your attempt to talk to them not through social media and will most likely let you hit it if they fancy you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAA

>detailed sex talk
lmao, you're memeing yourself into fantasy.
The more you talk about it, the less it's likely to happen. Enjoy being alone on saturday, bud. I guarantee you that you're not going to hear from her

I guess I have a success story too. I'm an anorexic middle age 5'9 janitor who fucked a 19/f I met on tinder within 1 day of matching. And many more times after. We didn't text much either. Pic related

Is that supposed to be you or her?

boston girls are fuckin nasty kid

I can't tell either.

i thought it was him tbqh

Its her dipshit

jury is still out, gonna need to see some more pics

Looks like a skinnyfat tranny

I know it's great

That first pic makes her look like a chubby hairless dude with no nipples

That absolute lack of a back Arch lmao

Last summer I was casually swiping through Tinder when I matched with a girl with 1 photo. She was cute and I hit her up. I told her I was in college, and she said she wasn't at the moment cause she was too busy with "work". Turns out she was a runway model on her way back home coming from Miami.

She stayed in the area for a couple of nights, and I took her on a hike to this cool waterfall. We went skinny dipping, and swam around in the waterfall pool for a bit making out. The sun had been behind the clouds the whole time, and when we finally got out for a bit, the sun came out. I had been laying with my head on her lap, and she got this really big grin, and told me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes, and she gave me the best blow job I've ever gotten. That summer hadn't been going that great, but getting a blowjob from a model (she swallowed too) underneath a crystal clear waterfall on a rock in the sun definitely made it better. Probably one of the best things that's ever happened to me.

The next night she slept over and I banged her about 8 times over the course of the night. Twice in the shower. She told me I could do anything I wanted to her. If you've never actually seen a model in real life, it's absurd how perfect most of them actually are, when compared to normal girls I've hooked up with in college. She had perfect hips, tapering to an unbelievably skinny waist, perfect B cup tits, and petite shoulders. Her eyes were bright, bright blue too. And this girl happened to be crazy tight which was a bonus, I could see my dick making her stomach bulge.

Then we got lunch, fucked one more time, I came all over her face for the 4th time, then she got in her car and went home. And then I never saw her again. We still talk sometimes, and she ended up moving to Milan around 2 months after we met.

That's my greatest Tinder success story, boys.

Girls talking dirty like that gets me rock hard. Sadly, both my ex gfs were too shy and the only thing both said was "so deep" which was nice, and which they said often, but I don't think they did so to please me because I'd ask them what they said (wanting to hear it again) and they'd get embarrassed.

Whatever, tell me more of these great texting stories!

POST HER GOD DAMN PROFILE PICS YOU RAGING FAG

>man feet
>man shoes
>man butt
>man hips

Hmmmm...

That's a man, man.

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF YOURSELF! YOU FUCKING TRANNY!

live in Boston and know this girl. sent her the link to this thread. will post response

Nice, tell her she's like 4/10

would

Lol op here, lets see what happens

I actually came on /fit right now because I finally became brad after my 12 week cycle
>be me on juice and horny as fuck
>Decided to go and fuck my ex because why not
>Fuck her last night and this morning and then take her home
>Happen to get a message from a match on tinder and decided to try my luck
>She invited me over to "hang out and get to know each other"
>Within 10 min of talking we start fucking
>Gives me her number and I dip out an hour later
>Already texting me about hanging out again

Did I finally make it Veeky Forumsizens

>video of op's awesome date

youtube.com/watch?v=BclLHbCZ7rw

Depends on if she was attractive

Wheres the response m8

Post body

7.5-8/10
She was 5'10" decent face, nice ass, and pretty good tits. I'd say she was pretty hot

I snagged a pic on snapchat, but that shit doesn't save

>7.5/10
So the universal "she's not that ugly" rating?

hey it's me

I meant post your own body after your 12 week cycle.

this shit is /b/ tier bait. you fucking newfags know the drill, post pics w/ timestamps

I have a strict rating system, 9's and 10's are rare as fuck and anything below 5 is like hambeast or just fucking disgusting

>"Go on"

Fake as fuck m8.

Top fucking lel.

to be honest it wasn't super great.I put on a shit ton of mass went from 180 to 200 but I had to bulk hard so I feel bloated all the time. I'm 6' so I'm sitting at a decent weight now

>OP gets an ugly whale
>thinks he made it
wew

Monitoring this bread

>riding the dick carousel instead of approaching girls in real life
Enjoy never dating up

actual brad here

>6.5

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

oh my GOD that bitch is more like a hard fucking 3-4 nigger

i thought that was 6.

We should really standardize that rating....
Friend told me last time he considers the average people to be at 5 (which makes somewhat sense mathematically) but i argued that i thought most people were at 6 (more right hand skewed). Then again i have a feeling the ugliest girl taking a shower and wearing makeup can be a low 4.

This, calling everyone 9's and 10's just makes the scale retarded

The 0-10 rating scale is stupid. The scale I used is the 0-2 scale:
>0 = Would not bang
>1 = Would bang if I was drunk
>2 = Would bang if I was sober
All girls can fit somewhere in this category.

>soft 6.5

Grats famiglia, but I too am suspicious. No girl I've gotten pussy from on tinder has been this forward. I've gone out to bang girls under the pretense of a hike, smoking, a drink, and going to the movies, but never have any seen anything like this.

That's not a bad scale but it doesn't really account for those stacy's who are just genetically gifted and super hot

How do I talk to girls at my work?

Step one- delete autism.exe
Step two- be interesting
Step three-Just fucking talk about something