Went to movies with my wife and kids and saw this when we walked in

Went to movies with my wife and kids and saw this when we walked in

it upset you so much that you had to take a picture. sad!

looks like the walle movie

I don't think OP is upset, are you this desperate to add that stupid meme

They actually walked out surprisingly

fuck off you fat piece of shit

fats like them put a burden on normal people and people who work to keep themselves healthy. do you think their insurance premiums pay for all the healthcare that the obese need? nope. that money comes from our premiums and from the taxpayer. they strain healthcare, public transportation, air travel (weight is expensive to move), etc etc.

fucking die you fat fuck

god I love being fit

Seeing people like that makes me sad knowing they will die a lot earlier than they should.

Me too breh. Its gives me so much fucking satisfaction from knowing im in almost incomprehensibly better shape than those things

Makes ME sad that they will die a lot later than they should. 10 years is a LONG time

BBBBBRRRRRrrrrrrrrraa....oh my....aaAAAAAAAPPPPPPppppppppp TTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccc

hello lard ass.

In case you didn't notice, they're sitting in the handicap seats.

Recliners at the theater?
am very jelly

they look to be about 70% jelly.

>caring about these worthless maggots

Why the fuck are there recliners in a theater?

when will a sovereign alien force invade earth and kill any human as big or bigger as these two bovine mongrels? fat people need to FUCKING GO

So theaters can have an excuse to increase ticket prices so their 10% cut of ticket sales are bigger.

t. theater worker

this is the greatest empire the world have seen

you realize you pay for their hospital visits right?

and you realize they're trying to tax you to pay for their treatments right?

POP OFF JAMES!

dont bullshit us, you dont work at all

Spotted the fatty

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

They are and they are right next to the exit. So if god forbid, a fire broke out or an act of terror, we would all be tripping over their fat asses to evacuate the theater.