Feels thread

Share your feels, good or bad. I'll start

>driving to gym amped up to work out
>get text from girlfriend that leads to a conversation that basically ends our relationship
>sitting in parking lot of gym crying like a bitch and drive home

I didn't even work out, i feel broken and empty right now. How does one recover from these feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you go to the gym pussy

>lift
>not redpilled

kek

yeah i'm gonna go back later tonight, i don't want to miss my workout but i just feel like absolute shit right now.

You wasted your break up gains bro
Go to the gym right fucking now

that pic though.

Fucking go to the gym and turn that cunt's memories into muscle.

Fucking idiot you would have smashed every PR and that blonde cardio bunny who kinda smiles at you would have soaked her lulu lemons then rode your dick till your pelvis broke. Fucking idiot now you're going to die alone.

>that guy that shits in the locker rooms toilet making the place ostensibly unusable
>there is restroom that you have to pass to get to the locker room that he could have used
>shit smell merging with the steam from the shower pit

Fuck that guy so much. I'm still mad

>2011
>Discover Veeky Forums
>Like Veeky Forums
>2016
>Suddenly people in almost every thread insult my skin colour
>Any thread could turn into a stormfront page at any time
>these people don't even lift
>they are ruining everyone's fun
>they are always online and never shut up

feels annoying

>2011

newfag

Faggot shit skin

tell us about that conversation

Whenever I feel down I lift
I can't relate because I've never even kissed anyone but the point stands

>will never have a cute gf or bf

it wouldn't make any sense without the context of our relationship.

>went out on a date with a "nice girl" three years older than me who has her shit together and friends and always doing something interesting
>had a good time, made her laugh all night, not much spaghetti
>got a "hey last night was fun :)" text
>been going back and forth texting for a couple days
>feel terrible for how little I have to offer and I'm only wasting her time
>know that she'll lose interest the more I try to explain myself

This picture makes me angry

No doggo should feel this way

Tell us the full story then user. Come on its Veeky Forums, what possible downsides could there be.

Missed your chance bro. Could have had that break-up pump going

Only one answer. Better yourself!

at least I'm not white

>should be studying for civic exams (in my country to be a public servant in pretty much any sector you have to pass a civic test)
>simply can't do it, I don't know how to explain but I spend all day doing nothing (Veeky Forums, games, netflix, youtube) instead of studying
How the fuck do people develop discipline to study? I've always been a great student because I bust my ass studying one day before tests but that simply doesn't work for civic exams in my country, you have to spend months preparing
Do I have depression?
The only thing I'm consistent at is lifting,and I'm still super DYEL.

I'm sorry OP, but somebody has to say it. It's because you have small calves. Do some more calf raises and maybe the next one won't leave you.

OP here, my calves are actually pretty big because im a rehabilitated fatass but that made me smile, thanks.

Do better. Work hard to earn her. A great woman can only do so much to save you from yourself.

tell. i just had a SUPER depressing breakup.

/pol/ is a shit
Nazis pls go

Don't worry OP, I got dumped hard a few months ago and now life is looking up. Gains like crazy because heaps of free time to gym and cook. Game is getting pretty good too, meeting up with an 8.5/10 who seems really keen this weekend.
Think of this as a chance to remake yourself into the person you always wanted to be.

greentext?

I have a dead end house painting job but I lift and read and listen to podcasts and have hobbies and go out and do what I can
I just don't see a way to make enough money to support the lifestyle I want and not go insane in the process

Found out yesterday my crush started dating some tattooed model. On the bright side I woke up today and it doesn't bother me anymore

If we we're all friends, we'd get better together...

>start feeling a little bi-curious
>install grindr and go do some gay stuff
>regret immediately after
>wasn't really gay, just a masochist
>want to kill myself from the shame
>don't even wanna fap anymore

at least he told me i was cute and had a big dick. d-did i make it?

>finally at that "good looks" threshold where poking fun at girls will genuinely make them feel insecure

it sounds sadistic, but fuck is it good

>snapchatting this girl who i've been in a sort've odd situation with a few months now
>she's just starting to annoy me now but still constantly bothers me
>snapchatting her, she does that pouty lip face
>"where'd your upper lip go lol"
>"fuck you"
>every time she snapchats me now she discretely hides her upper lip
>literally everybody's upper lip vanishes when they pout their lower lip, but she got so genuinely hurt she now actively alters her snapchat caption and emojis to cover her mouth

other than that, i'm also in this weird stage where girls just want to bang me and nothing else because i guess they're worried i'll cheat or i'm a player or something because i look good? this actually does feel bad because i don't think there is anybody within a hundred mile radius that is as loyal as i am, something just isn't right when you've had 2 girls back to back say they just want to be friends but then also constantly just about sexually assault you in the back of their car every time they see you

I'm sorry user I can't it would take too long and im too much of a bitch to type it out right now. I hope you are doing better than I am right now though.

fuck you this isnt my thread.
and im using an on-screen keyboard because im NEET and broke and cannot comprehend planning 5 minutes ahead of the present to better myself, earn money and buy things.

Getting worried

Run a cycle while being a fat fuck
Begin losing a little bit of weight
Up to 12 weeks now on cycle and I'm continually dropping weight like a mother fucker right now
More than I think is normal, feel fine, nips are good
test conversion should be fine, but the weight is beginning to fall off of me

Basically I do work out
Follow my b/c cycle
I also do IF and eat at a 6-8 hour window and I'm dropping weight..........

gay as fuck brah

>tfw schizophrenic
>litterally mentally ill trap
>find hot guy
>schizophrenia intensifies
>lose guy
>develop chub
>sickness subsides
>keto
>keto
>running
>running
>rince repeat

should have gone to the gym.
Not because "dont't care about bitches, look im edgy", but just for the chemical rush.
I can't guarantee you the crash wouldn't have been worse though.

I would have but i had no energy i was/am so devastated. I should have known better than to put so much of myself into this relationship.

Broke up with my girlfriend today.

I loved her so much. But she can do so much better than me.

She was raped at 18 and has a kid due to it. I don't want kids. Ever. We've been friends since we were 15. I'm 21 now.

I couldn't stomach raising another mans kid. I don't want kids of my own. And while she never pressured me to be in her kids life, I knew that the more serious I got with her the more it was bound to happen. I broke up with her now, to save her the pain later.

It took every ounce of manliness to hold back tears. I've loved this girl for so long. But this love just will never work. Watching her cry in my car at me up.

Im drunk as fuck right now.

>qt half azn gf broke up with me 3 mo ago
>over stupid bullshit, wasn't even a low point in our relationship but it had been going downhill
>had basically been used for my car, money, and bed the past 3 mo prior
but then
>start going out with my buddy every night
>meet new women
>lots of new women, some nice, some bad
>go to music festival and try psychedelics
>levels me out, don't want ex anymore
>kinda like new girl I met who is really kind and selfless
but...
>she's Muslim, and I'm a libertarian
>don't hate on Muslims but as soon as she finds out I like guns and freedom I'm afraid she'll book
>hate politics, think it's stupid, but I can't hide that I have a few guns
wut do? sell my funs? move on? first girl in a while that's convinced me women can be human. totally catching feels

hide your steel if it's that important nigger, don't throw away any belongings or beliefs for anybody

word /k/ommando

> tfw you met girl on the first day of high school and dated for two years
> tfw you meet up with her again two years ago and she's stunning and just as smart and you date for another two years
> tfw you break up a week and a half ago over a combination of her having emotional baggage and falling in love with some new asshole
> tfw the most important person in your life for the last seven years is gone
> tfw you lose interest in almost everything that made you happy
> tfw all you have left is lifting because it literally pumps endorphins into your skull
i will see you bros in the next life.

I'm sorry man. Sounds like your lives went in different directions, and even though hers wasn't really her fault you made the decision that was best for you.

Hope you rebound and feel good again soon.

If a girl can't deal with a gun being safely enjoyed and properly cared for, then you are in for much larger problems later. Ask her to go shooting with you and show her how to use a firearm correctly. Reasonable people usually really like it

Coming from something similar that happened to me a couple of months ago, I feel you. Lift and keep lifting more.

>tfw could never post my real feels out of tremendous utter shame even under the thin veil of internet "anonymity"

All of you should rest assured that if I could actually collect my thoughts and articulate the depth of my personal, social, academic, economic and existential failure, yours would pale in comparison.

I have never been closer to the edge. I am now face-to-face with the void where before it was some future crisis. All I can do is get older faster and faster and watch my mind and body deteriorate. I've considered my life effectively over for the last 5 years and that's only taken me closer to the inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY

What generation? One of my gym bros is this muslim dude who's family emigrated to the US and he goes back to Yemen all the time, they fuckin love dakka.

If you're gonna racemix, at least its with a potentially qt traditional goil.

You my nig. Thanks man.

>contemplating sells your guns for some paki whore

your balls, hand them over.

Story time?

The best thing she can do is find someone who cares about her and her kid.

Thats not me. No amount if love can make that a reality. I tired to let emotions take over but it just couldn't work.

Why didn't she abort the rapebaby? Is it at least white?

Only thing left to do is destroy some lifts user.

Then destroy some twink in the change room after

I promise you that no matter how bad you think you've had it, it could be worse. I know exactly how you feel right now. I went through a breakup 4 months ago that completely broke me for a while.

>basically pick this girl up off the street
>has a ton of baggage, but I love her anyways
>give her everything she could ever want
>so her how much I love her every day
>introduce her to even all my extended family members
>she moves in with me and we get engaged
>things are going well
>suddenly some guy she dated over the internet for a while starts stalking her
>my family members get messages from him
>says a bunch of shit about my girl, trying to get us to break up or something
>she's genuinely terrified of him
>he stops messaging for a while
>finally sends her another message the day before christmas eve
>She's freaking out, but I just tell her to block and ignore him and try to go to sleep
>girlfriend super pissed that I tried to go to sleep instead of comforting her
>things get better on christmas, but then starts going downhill a couple weeks after new years for no apparent reason
>girlfriend goes out of town for a "few weeks" to deal with family issues
>she starts becoming more and more distant while she's out of town
>finally blow up at her one night and say some things that I didn't mean
>get ghosted for three weeks and then she tells me that she's completely done with me and has no feelings for me anymore
>I think that everything is my fault, and want to just die for a couple months
>A month after she breaks up with me I find out that her and that crazy stalker guy are dating again
>completely broken after that, still blame myself for everything that happened
>a couple months after that I found out that she had started talking to him after new years and was emotionally cheating on me for a while

After that I started seriously lifting and putting all I had into becoming as great as I can be. It's going to hurt for a long time OP, but it gets better.

We live, we learn Veeky Forumsbro.

Don't let anyone tell you they haven't gone through what you're feeling, they're lying.
It's in the hottest forges that steel is forged though.

I have no solid advice to give you except to keep up with your gym at least for a while, otherwise you'll gain 20-40 pounds from the added depression.
There will definitely be other girls. The first 3 ones hurt badly tho.

Jesus Christ, I thank the good Lord I don't have to experience this existence.

Because we're from the deep south. She said "it's not the kids fault this happened."

Her ex was abusive. Every time she would try to leave she'd end up with black eyes and bruises all over her body. Unfortunately when you're related to the Sheriff you can get away with this shit. She moved across the country for two years and came back recently. We had dated before but it never lasted for whatever reason.

Its really a sad story.

lol

Nothing wrong with not wanting a kid, especially someone else's. People walk different paths.

don't drink too much, user. Might make the sad feels worse

Everyone overstates their own significance and their own situation but it would literally be a tl;dr of things I have only ever done to myself. I am the weakest conceivable person. In mind, in body, in habits, in attitude.

I am a victim of nothing. I have faced little to no real adversity and I actually cannot really remember 90% of my own life. I trust that my current personality is a product of total self-preservation and necessity. I am the shape of nothing, a negative space filled-in.
My funeral will take place on this message board.

Not sure why you're so sad then, of course they come as a package you idiot.

>was emotionally cheating on me for a while
Your whole story is a good example but a lot of women are fucking evil. Went through this song and dance 3 months ago and jesus christ, three years and every red flag imaginable but nope, could not consciously acknowledge I was dating a sociopathic, emotional vampire.

Bang girls without good fathers, don't date them.

i still think about the guy i was interested in when i first got sick(around 18 years old) and think what may have been and if i stay sane for long enough i just may get him, but thats a pipedream,ill never amount to anything major in my life(most likley) but i can be fit as fuck, so thats what i work on when im not sick to, had about two good months now, maybe this time... but probably not

>My funeral will take place on this message board.
depressing af famalam. Can you at least give us some kind of rundown? We've got to be able something at your gay funeral on a chinese calligraphy board.

>scrolls up
>out of corner of my eye see banned from Veeky Forums
>click net neutrality banner
>wtf I hate internet companies now

>typical broken woman
been wirh one for 2 years. They are the worst kind and honestly not worth any effort. 100% her broken personalitys fault.

>Feels for the week

One of the biggest shit is about to happen in my life starting in the morning until Friday night

The next two days might change my life, thu/fri might be my best or worst days of this year

If things are bad, I'll post in a friday night feels thread the whole situation, you wont know who I am or the post, but I'll share what is going on and honestly

I hope things go well and I don't need to stay up friday night and cry on Veeky Forums and post my feels

Part of me knew that she was not a good person, and my friends even told me that, but I still remained completely faithful to her. I loved her far too much for my own good. I accepted all of her faults when she could apparently not accept any of mine. A lot of women really are just sociopathic monsters with no sense of virtue or morality, but I still have hope that there are some good ones out there. I'm doing my best to keep my head up and get as many gains as I can, in every aspect of life. Knowing that the guy who she cheated on me and left me for is going to go through an even greater hell than me is also an added benefit.

>Rape at 18
>Been friends with 15

Faggot. What type of cuck can't prevent his friends from being raped? You are right that they deserve better.

give me a clue or the codeword so i can tune in tomorrow and live someone else's experiences vicariously. closest i can get to reality.

>Why didn't she murder someone for her mistake?

Shot for shot dude, the politics were a big break for us. She never gave a shit unless it was 'muh abortion' but was pretty emotionally driven. Her cunt crazy lib roommates weren't helpful either. They """"Attempted"""" suicide on election night while I was going crazy with my friends at my apartment lmao. My then gf said she felt so guilty for dating someone who voted for Trump, what would people think of her? Should have dumped her ass right there.

That was probably the hard start of the decline, although I mark it at the year and a half mark where all her friends were pegging their boyfriends and she for whatever reason wanted in on it. I laughed at her and when she kept going I was just giving her a dead serious no. She kept asking as time went on, thinking she could wear me out, eventually asking my friends if I would break. Then there was the time she told me i should "stop having all these stupid fucking dreams" when I was talking about wanting to do voice work or start a podcast. You're a cunt Ann, I would pray for your suffering but I know I won't need to.

I feel like giving up anons I've been looking for a real job the past six months after graduating with my bachelors in April and have done 6-7 interviews and filled out over 200 applications and still haven't landed a job. I went for IT but couldn't get an internship while in school and am just getting BTFO in interviews by kids with experience. I'm in my mid twenties living with my parents working a retail wage cuck job and feel like a fucking failure, even the literal cuckold I work with that is raising another mans kids said he feels sorry for me that I'm still living at home
>been single for 2 years loneliness is kicking in
>haven't gotten laid in a year
>only positive things going for me right now are my health and the gym

If you see my post Friday night you'll see what happened

I already talked to my family a few hours ago, if you see DIEOX you can read it friday night and hopefully I wont be here explaining how things fucked up, but I wont know anything until Friday evening

If there is a god, please at least protect me this once in my life

noice, we in the exact same boat. Done like 60 applications so far but there are more to come Im sure. Cheers mate

I believe in you champ.

I'm 27 and about to run away from all my problems. It's a very weird feel. Here's my blog:

>Grew up in loving home, middle class
>Make best friends with neighbor kid, we grow up and do everything together
>We're very competitive with each other and not friendly about it
>Constantly try to one-up each other and literally have arguments over who is better at what, and to what extent
>I'm older, smarter, fitter, better looking, and overall more adept than he is at this point so I don't even understand his arguments half the time
>It gets so bad that I finally try to call it off, tell him that all this bickering is frustrating but I fuck up by uttering the fateful words "I'll probably have a better life than you anyway"
>We're like 13 years old lol I had no idea what I was saying
>He glares at me, says "No you won't"

Then he moved away for a few years. He was basically my only friend so I became a shut-in who only played vidya. My parents felt sorry for me. Older cousin I didn't get along with would tease me with "You don't have any friends!" I was ashamed, sad, and alone (cont.)

tfw no matter how many sluts you fuck or how big you will never be able to get over her

He returned in 9th grade and I was happy to have him back. While away he picked up skateboarding and guitar as hobbies, so I picked those up too. But we quickly went back to our competitive, bickering ways. He was always ahead in boarding and guitar skills and he always reminded me of this. I eventually dropped the hobbies as it was clear I could never surpass him (plus I was addicted to WoW and spent way too much time on it). He made many friends through his hobbies, I made a couple friends through WoW.

We remained "best friends" throughout high school and even college. We still hung out constantly. I had long since stopped being competitive with him and we never got into stupid arguments so I thought we had matured past that and moved on. But one night we were drinking and discussing the professional jobs each of us had landed after college graduation. He got a better job than me, and went full blown competitive mode and said how amazing it was that "I'm younger than you but have a better paying job, better living situation, and I don't have to work weekends. Isn't that weird?" I was disappointed and hurt, not so much by what he said but by what it meant for our friendship. Competitive mode was still on.

Flash forward to the present, I've been living with him in an apartment for about a year. I moved from a small town to a big city and it's been fun but my friend is as ruthless as ever. He's not afraid to gloat about his money, make me look bad in front of others, or mock my appearance. He even got blacked-out drunk and straight up told me "I hate you." This guy is like a brother to me but I can't be friends with him any longer. All of my other friends are mutuals so this just compounds the problem. I'm moving over 1,000 miles away at the end of our lease without saying anything to anyone.

to add: Ive got my masters but still too much of a social autistsperg to land anything more than an interview.

Masters an option? (think carefully tho for reasons stated above)

>don't have many friends
>made a friend through TF2 and go hang out with him occassionally for a few years, not very often
>hey man im gonna be in the area next week you wanna hang out?
>"I would man but i'm having a lan party"
>huh? lan party sounds like more reason to hang out
>"gotta keep my online and real life worlds separate"

haven't bothered talking to him since. guy isn't exactly socially gifted or popular and basically acted like i wasnt good enough to be seen by his "actual" friends i guess

people suck

i am britfag insomniac. its 3:42am. in how many hours should i check?
i have nothing else in my life i have time for yours.

i seriously hope you just texted nothing at all and went full radio silence after she sent the break-up text

also
>having a gf at all

>Haven't had a GF since middle school
>Currently 22

I want to sleep forever

people say the only cure for getting over a girl is to bang another 20+ girls to realize she was nothing special

I've banged 8 and just feel more empty than when I started, I dont think 20+ will do anything to end my feels

>I would pray for your suffering but I know I won't need to
Absolutely savage. Stealing this, thanks user.

Fuck off shitskin

how old?

lol yeah I played WoW with a guy in high school and we sat near each other in math class. I tried to ask him a question about WoW like "Did those shoulders drop for you last night?" because I knew he was raiding but there were popular kids around so he straight up ghosted me saying "I don't know what you are talking about" and turned around.

Popular kids laughed at me thinking I was a fucking weirdo and asked him "what was he talking about?"

"I dunno, I really dont know..." he said

Fucking faggot

Doesn't seem worth it desu no one gives a shit about degrees these days, my dad has his masters and says it hasn't done jack shit for him. they want experience but mr.noseburg doesn't want to pay for training so entry level jobs now require 2+ years experience in multiple fields. I'm not even an autist and can hold conversations with people just as well as anyone I just lack the experience/knowing someone in the company like every fucking kid I'm competing with.Were gonna make it someday brah, its just depressing at the moment.

I'm 27, he's 26

I have a 7.5 inch dong yet I've never had sex. Only get progress with hogs on tinder and bumble. People on this board talk about banging 20 girls and I'm concerned about just getting one girl to touch my cock

>As kids you were always better
>One day you told him that you would have a better life
>He worked his whole life to prove you wrong and surpass you
>You gave up and admitted defeat

Jesus user your life is a shonen manga and your friend is the protag.