Hey guys. Actual boogie here. Proof in the pic

Hey guys. Actual boogie here. Proof in the pic.

You guys may probably be aware that I my fans have shown me how there is always 2-3 threads about me over here. Its pretty weird. But I get it.

Decided today to create this thread and let you guys ask me questions and say stuff to my face to see if we can get it out of your system before my surgery on the 25th.

I'll be using some of the questions you ask for a video I should let you know so unless you want this beta communist cuckold to be profiting from you, might not want to post.

But otherwise: Let me have it. ask some questions.

I see a lot of stuff about my wife and shit in here. I also see a lot of stuff about sex. That makes since, as I know a lot of you guys are teens. Don't be embarrassed to ask that stuff. I get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/885315396198432768
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What state does boogie live in

Kys OP

Its X:26 currently. Kys and even if it was you no one would have cared.
You are more useful as a fucking paperweight than a human.

arkansas. right outside of fayetteville. you guys posted my docs here recently. tho its not hard to find we don't try to hide it :p

nah

you're as edgy as fucking cotton ball, kid. try harder.

who the fuck are you ?

At least I have edges you fat fucking oblong.

fuck off you fat piece of shit.

post a picture of your obese hand next to this comment then I'll believe you're booger

What size jeans do you wear? I'm not being an ass I just legit want to know.

just some fat guy this board is HORRIBLY obsessed with. You see my face on this board about 5-10 times a day.

I think the reason they're so upset is that I'm fat but not the 600 pound life kind of fat where I need a nurse to scrub my crotch wounds.

see pic

I have no sympathy for you. You did this to yourself.

haven't worn jeans in a while. when I do buy jeans I get them from kingsizedexpress and its mostly just in X's.

But we have measured my waist and at its largest (think around my stomach, not under it) its 64 inches.

hi boogie! if it's actually you lol.

i just want to say that i hope you don't listen too much to the mean people here. they're just silly desu. honestly i'd never heard of you before i started posting here. it's really wonderful that you're taking steps to better yourself :)

obesity is a serious problem in our country and much of the world. if you can manage to beat it you could be a huge inspiration for a lot of people, seeing as you're so internet famous. i really hope you do well in this!

idk much about you or your struggles or w/e. but if you want questions...

how do you feel about the "fat acceptance" movement? i'm of the opinion that it's pretty harmful overall.

how are you working to change your diet now? do you have plans to maintain a better diet following your surgery, or are you mostly looking at portion control (via surgery)?

are you doing any exercise now? what are your exercise goals for after the surgery?

thanks

Do you feel listened to? By that I mean, do people validate your challenges with losing weight traditionally or chalk it up to you being undisciplined

I thought you didn't let haters get to you what the fudge are you even doing here? Unless it's just a fat guy role playing as Boogie.

Do you want to be buried or cremated after you die on the 25th?

Why did you let yourself get this big?

Still not convinced but I did see you mention this board in a clip calling us numale beta cucks so "you" know it exists
I figured you made those threads every day to shill your channel because even if the people here that hate you click on your videos you still get money, no?
Also how serious are you about the surgery?
As someone who genuinely doesn't care about you at all as an entertainer I still don't like to see humans suffer and I want you to get healthy

You're not alone. I don't have sympathy for myself, honestly. Its one of the reasons its been so difficult to get into gear. I kind of hate myself as much as you ever could.

hey thanks for the love.

>fat acceptance
they're getting it wrong. Health at any size is a joke. Its damaging people. Causing them tons of pain. I think not HATING yourself or HATING others is fine but learning to LOVE your fat self is a step too far.

>changing diet now
been practicing for gastric bypass off and on for the last 5 years. Finally putting it into affect. surgery date on july 25th. Will follow the doctors order to the letter. Will maybe eventually fuck it up but I am betting it wont be in the first 2 years.

>exercise
very little now. I have to give up my pain meds both pre and post surgery. My arthritis is crippling. :/

That isn't boogie's hand, but I will give you that you are most certainly a fatfuck.

Why can't you just stop fucking eating

It doesn't matter if you are boogie or someone else. That hand shows us that you are a fucking obese degenerate and I genuinely hope that you get a heart attack in the following days.

If you are Boogie. Commit sudoku already. Lost 8 pounds in 5 years, waah its hard. The only thing that is hard for you is not stuffing your face 24/7 and then begging for attention on the internet. Can't wait for you to respond to this with some snarky comment as if it invalidates anything I just said. You are pathetic.

Wasn't that vegan faggot banned?
fucking hell
Boogie mentioned/fit/ and /pol/ threads before, i guess once you are done streaming 2 hours of vidya and shitting yourself you can afford to look for people roasting you on the internet for the rest of the day

Why won't you die? Why do you try so hard to live?

Not at all. most people just stick with the preconcieved notions. Rarely though you change some hearts and minds. I don't know why its not obvious but when someone eats themselves to these size, mental illness is almost ALWAYS a factor. like 99% of the time. Certainly was for me.

I am trying to be an advocate for lifestyle change, even as drastic as the surgery. What better place to get challenging questions to use in the video than here? I'm here BECAUSE I don't let it get to me. I knew I can handle this no matter how edgy these memelords got.

All joking aside, there's only a 1/1000 chance of me dying that day (Screencap this) and only 1/800 of me dying in the first year. That said, I have made all arrangements. My wish was to be cremeated but if possible to dump me in one of those no hastle, all natural holes in the ground. There isn't one close that I could find unfortunately.

I hated myself. I wanted to die. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I lived past that point and now want to live. This sucks so bad you can't even imagine.

Yeah, i've been on Veeky Forums since pre-boxy days. I was just throwing back a bit of the same salt. its all just memes and goofs and jokes.

as for surgery: Serious as a heart attack. IF this was shawshank redemption than this surgery is my mile long pile of shit I'm crawling through. I plan to see the other side.

As for making those threads: No, LOL. I wouldn't even pay someone to do that. Its not the kind of attention I'm hoping to get.

If I'm watching your channel, what video should I start with? Have you considered less calories in than out, and cardio rather than surgery? What do you think of Francis of The Filth? What is your dogs name? Good luck btw.

Why don't you hire a personal trainer to hold you hostage and regulate your caloric intake? If someone locked you in a room and fed you 3k calories a day you would shrink to a normal size in no time. Seems a lot safer than dying on an operating table, but we all know that if you really wanted to lose weight you would have lost it by now.

If you're so open about how fat you are? Why can't you also be as open about how much of an actual cuckhold you are?

There's no way your wife doesn't cheat on you whether you know about it or not. Do you think any woman is going to be sexually satisfied by the 1/2" of your dick that's able to escape your disgusting fat body? Fuck no. If she's not getting some on the side, she deserves to be.

I dont know who you are other than that you are overweight but the talk around the town is that you are going to die in a few days. Good luck not dying I guess.

are you going to gain muscles afterwards?

I want to press my tiny, sweaty, vinegary spic dick into everyone of your glorious sweaty, moldy folds. Then, when I come in your mputh, you'll pour it back into mines and do the same to me. We'll live off each penis juices.

I hope you die of choculitis.

I honestly don't know why I won't die. Its really frustrating. I would have been really happy to have been dead at 30, or 25, or even 15. Now that my life isn't a shit show though I really want to be here for my wife, dog, family, friends. :/ what can I say. Life's a bitch and gods a sadist.

meh. 2/10. try harder. here's a good start. "after you die on the 25th aren't you afraid your wife will be in bed with someone on the same fucking day? or maybe she'll kill herself out of grief. Either way you're a monster for leaving her you piece of shit."

If dubs the surgeon will accidentally give boogie breast implants

Nice nichibros reference

>they're getting it wrong. Health at any size is a joke. Its damaging people. Causing them tons of pain. I think not HATING yourself or HATING others is fine but learning to LOVE your fat self is a step too far.
that's very sensible and i agree 100%. not supporting the movement does NOT have to mean the same thing as hating yourself. even if you're 700lbs, if you start taking steps to better yourself they should totally be celebrated. idk if you've ever talked much about "fat acceptance" in your videos but if not i'd love for you to do a long video on the subject. people poisoning themselves in the name of self-acceptance is so harmful and maybe you could help to end the practice?

>been practicing for gastric bypass off and on for the last 5 years. Finally putting it into affect. surgery date on july 25th. Will follow the doctors order to the letter. Will maybe eventually fuck it up but I am betting it wont be in the first 2 years.
hey don't say you might fuck it up. that's kinda setting yourself up for failure! it'd be nice if you believed in yourself more. be strong and courageous! very little now. I have to give up my pain meds both pre and post surgery. My arthritis is crippling. :/
oh that's terrible :(

did you know that a lot of people have had success in fighting arthritis just by eating cleanly? maybe once you get going there more it will start to improve. i really hope so :)

Send nudes.

I would have broken your jaw FOR FREE so that you couldn't eat. Then you wouldn't be raising the cost of my health care by using $250k in services each year.

Also stop claiming you put work into your videos. You have a max of 5 minutes of creative content per week and the rest is just talking.

Post a picture of your face with a paper that says "Boog Man". If not sage.

>Arkansas
Hmmmm, can you post on twitter (assuming you have an account) right now mentioning Veeky Forums?

Honest question, how many calories do you think you have daily?
Give me a quick rundown on what your daily eating routine is

>breast implants
Can they even get any bigger?

Post a picture of yourself holding a pen vertically with your ring finger and your thumb via your left hand so we can confirm it's you. Reverse google image search gives nothing.

LMAO

if it's really you best of luck, I've lost 120 pounds and i've always criticized you for the excuses you make for your failed weight loss ventures.

That being said I hope you can make it through this surgery and turn your life around, you seem like a good guy so don't fuck this up because it may be your last chance.

So wait, you get called out a bunch of times (finally) for starting threads about yourself, so then you just come out (fag) and host one?

dude like who even are you, no one on this board gives a rats ass about you famicom

IDK what video to start with. My content isn't great so idk if you'll like any of it.

Calories in vs calories out: its the ONLY way to do it. This surgery is only to facilitate this.

Its not realistic since I already have to work 50-70 hour weeks. But this surgery is BASICALLY that exact same concept.

Because I'm not lol. This is one of the questions I was hoping to get. My wife literally doesn't leave my side. There honestly isn't time in a day for her to cuckold me. But on top of that she's not the type. trust me.

As for my cock pleasing a woman: Yeah, I get it. I can't get on top of her and fuck her unconcious. I do still have hands and a mouth and my wife seems fine with these things as have most of the women I've been with.

Women aren't as stupid as you must think. If she wasn't attracted to me why would she have been interested to begin with? She moved in with me when I was on disability for gods sakes lol.

But if she ever left me to be with someone else I suppose I'd understand. But I assure you sex is not as high on her priority list (OR ANY OTHER WOMAN) as you seem to think.

thanks. I won't. :)

We did one of those tests to see how much lean mass I have. I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat.

unfortunately the diet will cause me to LOSE quite a lot of muscle mass that will then need to be regained later.

this disease, which i suffer from, is not terminal.

i'd prefer a reduction.

There's always a choice Boogie, even if its not easy to make or you've made the wrong ones 10's of thousands of times. Stay strong and one step at a time.

If you are boogie post this on twitter or Facebook

Tits or gtfo

i still don't think you're actually boogie. Post another timestamp

where was this pic taken ?
why do you care what fit thinks ?
if scoobs offered to train you would you do it in the butt?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BASKETBALL SHORTS BOOGIE?!

Good luck boogie.

We need twitter proof, even if coded.

I legit hope you make it, Boogie.

Have you watched Jordan Peterson's Maps of Meaning lecture series on YouTube??

You should. It's great.

The long pile of shit you have to go through would be an actual diet and exercise you rationalizing fat fuck

Why won't you do this OP?

I hope you don't lose the weight. I don't hope you die or anything, but I hope you continue being as fat as you are. As much as you can argue that you're not taking a "shortcut", you fucking are, and you know you fucking are.

Boogie conformed.

This. Why you always ragging on people wearing basketball shorts to the gym and exhaling like they're a pot giving off steam after each rep? I thoug you were health positive?

holy shit

Nice dubs. You're gonna make it :)

I know this isn't really boogie but what's wrong with being a fan while also laughing at boogie's weight? That's what his channel started out as (fat guy making fun of himself for being fat).

you got a boogie 2988 in your nose

I'm not one of the edgelords hoping you die on the operating table, Booger (if it really is you). But I wish you had spent your time setting a better example for people, especially impressionable kids. The displays of gluttony you frequently associated with humor made it seem as though you don't take your personal issues very seriously, which is I assume the reason for all the hate.

Why would OP trick me? Why would OP lie?

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

Hey boogie I've been watching your videos since before i came on Veeky Forums. How are you going to do Francis after you lose the weight? Since he's just a neckbeard satire and most neckbeards are obese

HERE WE GO BOYS, GET THE POWDER WE'RE PUMPING FOR THE NIGHT

> But this surgery is BASICALLY that exact same concept.
no one will cut you in my basement boogs
ill let you do internet stuff and feed you oatz and veg , maybe a couple of eggs a week

Idk why people are obsessed with you on here. Give your wife a good slap on the ass for me.

I hope you realize the fact people here talk about you is just proof of how pathetic some of the posters here are.

>that guy who reracks the weights and doesn't work at the gym

Boogie, although you would be at a normal weight if you'd have been serious about your weight loss after all these years, I hope the surgery goes well for you.

how does one give zero fucks until they are literally on their death bed?

On that note, I hope you the best in your surgery and if your weight is still a problem there is no shame in putting it off until it's safe. I don't know you but you've made enough people smile it would be a loss.

>have to work 50-70 hour weeks
You actually call what you do "work". You disgust me.

It's not that fit is a weird board. It's the fact that most people here don't give a shit about you and are constantly trying to improve upon themselves unlike you.

Seriously Boogie. I hope that the surgery goes well but I hope even more that you get your fucking priorities together since there are things that are more important than shit posting on an Internet forum and asking strangers for their opinions.

Boogie, the only reason I know who you are is because of this site. I am a normal guy and it blows my mind that "people" like you even exist. No memes or jokes here, your very existence offends me. I don't care if you die or everyone just stops talking about you, but there is no room in my life to even waste brainpower acknowledging your existence.

This is one of my favorite misconceptions. Not only do I pay tens of thousands into medicaire/medicaid each year, and also pay 900 a month for health insurance, i do not USE any of it. Most of what we're doing even this surgery we pay for out of pocket.

I'm actually supplementing YOUR healthcare dude. I hate to be rude but I don't qualify for obamacare at this income level.

done.

I used to take in, on average, about 4k. Just wayyy too much. My BMR is right around there. I think in an ideal world where I could eat as much as I'd want that's how much I'd continue to take in. World doesnt work that way tho.

My old routine:
Breakfast - 4 slices bacon, giant slab of hashbrowns, diet soda.

Lunch - 12 ounce steak, some fries, diet soda

dinner: fried pork chops, corn side, diet soda.

Then snacks throughout the day ofc. a bowl of cereal or a poptart or something else equally shitty.

thanks

Boogie, I wish you the best of luck man. I do enjoy your content, and I am rooting for you in the next couple weeks. I was super happy when you threw your last mountain dew away instead of drinking it.

1) what's been the biggest challenge so far? What do you anticipate will be the biggest challenge post surgery?

2)besides your wife, what have been your biggest motivators?

3) what are you looking forward to most about getting down a normal weight?

Again, best of luck my man. Not everyone has the same journey to weight loss.

Please don't advertise this that's the last fucking thing we need. Veeky Forums has a pathological hate for fatties because a good deal of posters here are self loathing fatties themselves. Go back to entertaining children on YouTube and stop posting about this cesspool on social media.

Fuck you

BOOGIE U DIRTY FUCK! YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FUCK YOUR WIFE UNCONSCIOUS BUT BOY IF YOU GOT ON TOP OF HER ASS SHE WOULD DIE LOL XDXDXD

What if Francis evolves to become some actually standup funny kinda dude instead of pathetic to mirror boogie's progress. Characters switching pace is usually interesting.

this.

tweet something that has the phrase "i'm just a lucky guy"

Okay Veeky Forums. It's legit. This dude is boogie.
Thank you for posting something on twitter. Sorry for banning you that one time here. Just thought you were some troll. I still don't even know why you're so popular on /pol/ and Veeky Forums.

Check these dubs and rest in piss

>I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass.
0/10

man, you'd do well to just remove soda of all kinds, shit's heinous

hey boogie
how many calories would you eat a day? Walk me through a typical day of eating.
I would also recommend MyFitnessPal. If you need any advice, email me at [email protected]. I would really like to help you, considering you're somewhat of a celebrity and a high profile client.

Hey Boogie, I like your videos. I hope you get healthier and have a long life.

After the surgery, are you gonna have to stick to a diet? If so, would you actually see yourself sticking to eating significantly smaller portions for the rest of your life?

@boogie what do you smell like?
aged trash or just caramelized Body Odor?

Reroll

Hey, Boogie, I just hope that you know that we all don't hate you. I've been a sub since 2010, so please don't say that everybody on Veeky Forums is an ass hole.

Lmao begging faggot

>diet soda

You'd better cut that shit out after your surgery. Hell, before your surgery. That shit is nasty.

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/885315396198432768
WEW

Hey Boogie, I watched your videos when I was like 12, they were pretty comfy.
Man, youre a fat fuck, eh?
If this whole surgery thing dosent work out, Id be happy to keep you in my mountain compound and starve/work you until you lost the weight.
You game?