Boogie2988 confirmed for Veeky Forumsizen

HOLY FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/885315396198432768?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
youtu.be/lHYQ7pIQM5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm tired of this fat fuck and don't even know him

Why do people watch him?

I hope the Republicans pass their health care bill so we don't have to subsidize this fat fuck's medical bills.

He's 42? He just needs to die already

I thought this was well known since he makes over half the threads about himself

This. Jesus Christ fuck off with these threads

Boogie does SS+GOMAD when?

r/fitness would be more to his liking. They'd congratulate his existence.

>fake tweets.
Post the link to twitter if you want us to believe any of this shit.

it's real

>normies infiltrate Veeky Forums

fuck off

Eat Pie noticed us

It's real

Literally who gives a fuck. not fitness related. Stop e-celebing.

I saw a clip of him recently and he's actually pretty funny, shame about the whole obesity and mental retardation thing though

If you're reading this boogie you're one fat ugly cunt.

I know you're reading this Boogie. I really like your youtube channel, but please get serious about losing weight. Stop blaming others and holding the attitude that other people should have to prop up your healthcare when you channel is an archive of self-destruction and gluttony.

God helps those who help themselves.

Against the trend, I'll say this.

Boogie, if you happen to read this, you can turn shit around. You can do it. The power is entirely within you to be able to lose the weight. It'll take sacrifice and control. It'll take iron will and determination. It will take you internalizing the idea of truly wanting progress and actively chastising yourself when you reach for the things that give you comfort, but you you can do it. You can turn it all around. Take the reins and get it done.

Unless you rely on the pity and the emotional shit or get off to being humiliated or something. Then you can go fuck yourself.

is that lower tweet about his """"""""scheduled surgery"""""""" and how it's no longer happening?

Holy shit it's actually legit. Boogie I'm sure you're gonna read this comment man, just wanted to thank you. You bring joy and laughter to millions of people worldwide, wish you the best for your surgery. Not everyone here is a piece of shit that hates you man.

Sage and report Boogie threads
/youtube/ when?

Time to filter Boogie threads I guess

BOOGIE IF YOU ARE READING THIS
DO KETO DIET AND DRINK A GALLON
OF WATER A DAY.
OF WATER A DAY.
OF WATER A DAY.

YOU'LL LOSE THE WEIGHT FAST.
EAT FISH AND SPINACH WITH A LOW SODIUM
CONTENT.

boogie being spammed on Veeky Forums is still more sexually attractive than grimes being spammed on /mu/

Blaha has a new challenger

Veeky Forumscucks BTFO

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/885315396198432768?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

I think he has a lot of anxiety and he uses food as a coping mechanism or something like that.

He can still help himself, but it's going to be difficult to change that association and stop binging.

Probably for the best, he's not really relevant to Veeky Forums outside of fps/fph threads

Boogie loves us

youtu.be/lHYQ7pIQM5A

MORE LIKE /fat/izen AMIRITE??

He could have just visited once. That doesn't make one a Veeky Forumsizen

How do you think he got that udder perfection body?

you know what rhymes with boogie? diabetes

He's visiting today, he just posted about thirty minutes ago in a thread he made.

Stop with this movie motivation speech you naive nigger
you got good intentions sure, but boogie has been """"trying""""" to lose weight for a good 5-6 years all with meme diets only to give up and back to his sacred lard burgers, only to get even fatter later

Check his twitter or whatever where his little minions hang and he get hundreds of advices just like yours
he doesn't care.

He's already referenced fit multiple times in the past. My favourite is when he referenced a betting game we were doing on his date of death

my opinion on boogie is the same as my opinion on lil wayne. i dont give a shit if they are alive or dead as long as i dont have to be reminded of their existence.

hes getting a surgery you dumb fuck keto is a meme diet that motivates people by losing water weight

He sometimes talk about videogames, the main theme on youtube

Use filters then

mirin the dude's bulk desu

>not fitness related
>Veeky Forums is a weird board
>Veeky Forums
>fitness
it's sad when boogie has a higher IQ than you

Please disregard this post my little brother got on my computer. Why don't you lose weight the normal way you fat twat?

Hey boogie I hope you die. You're not entertaining or endearing. Now tell the webcam "I love you" you morbidly retarded phonie. You don't deserve health insurance all you do is hike the price up.

Salt if only bad for niggers. Stop spreading the salt jew meme

this. i much rather see rich piano threads

Didn't bother reading much of his thread, he just came off as incredibly petty and whiny.

Going off timestamps you made this thread several minutes after he posted it, so you're either an avid user of Twitter and are following him or you are the fat fuck himself which also wouldn't surprise me, he has nothing to do with fitness and I cannot wait for his death and for him to fade away

He's rich, he can pay for it him self.

Kys fat fuck
I know you're here

Kys

Thats not even a big burger you bumbling retard.

Don't mind me just using all the edge in this thread to prepare vegetables for tonights meal.

it's about how he can't take pain meds after the surgery.

And a lot of freedom fries you fat sperg
For somebody crying about being obese for years thats very low effort

merely mentioning a board doesn't make it fitness related in itself, you moron.

Do you think boogie will weightlift or cardio

For him.

>a lot
I doubt that whole meal had more fat than a single mcdonalds cheeseburger.

Kill yourself you fatass faggot. Keep your shitheap of a fan base off this board

>meme diet that motivates people by losing water weight

That's every diet tho

If boogie makes it he becomes hero and legend of Veeky Forums

Why does this person keep posting threads about themselves here???? Can we actually do something about that or no

Anyone actually trying to read about weight lifting lol

Is he righty? What's so weird about it? Is a community of people interested in getting in shape and being healthy weird to him?

YOU CAN DO IT BOOGIE I BELIEVE IN U

pretty sure this guy has seen every website on the internet. he probably spends 20+ hours a day online.

>Bringing normies to my comfy board

Hes at 40s shitting himself, unable to dick his wife and getting anally molested by broken chairs
But sure, burger and fries is just what the 500lbs guy bulking dirty for 10 years should be eating

looks like chad has a fist coming out of his neck

>stop going to /v/ because of eceleb shit
>browse Veeky Forums exclusively
>mfw eceleb shit infects Veeky Forums

He once stated that he reads rediit fatlogic as therapy

he also stated that he wants to at leas serve as a negative role model "dont do what i do kids "

Boogie seems like the kind of guy who understadns the value of being /fit and wants you to be it

checked

Report fat guy threads

>5-6 years

try 20

Hey Boogie and all my Friends from Veeky Forums, i just want to tell you that ir you dont replay to this post your mother would die in her sleep.

Shut up Francis

sweet jesus it's real

Hes been fat for decades sure, but i take he "tried" to lose it at some point earlier wheres before he would stay in his pig confort zone without even pretending to make an effort to change

That's just the protective hand growing out of his adam's apple. Helps prevent him from people who try to choke him.

>youtube fatty
>celeb

Don't boost his ego bub

you do realise he's probably far richer than you?

Yeah, that's the point. Citizens should have to pay for some fat fuck's surgery, especially when he can pay for it himself.

you missed the e in eceleb, retard

He literally doesn't qualify for free healthcare, he's paying for it out of pocket.

As he should.

He is which means you're bitching about nothing.

It was him that bitched about not getting gibs from the government despite being rich.

way to move the goal posts. your original post was about you not wanting to subsidise his healthcare. god you're fucking stupid.

I'm not the guy you originally replied to, faggot.

And that would be his demise. If Veeky Forums's honesty and bantz won't convert him, nothing will

>but boogie has been """"trying""""" to lose weight for a good 5-6 years

Let me make this simple. Unless Boogie's body has managed to violate the laws of physics, he hasn't. Because all it comes down to is simple math. Consume less food, lose weight. Cut out energy-rich foods with sugar, lose weight. Cut back on carbs, lose weight.

My daily diet is like a small bowl of cereal, a protein bar, a chicken/low-fat cottage cheese/collard greens wrap topped with sriracha, a snack, a protein shake made using milk/ice cubes/fruit, and either a second wrap or soup or a healthy choice meal for dinner. Also various teas and coffees and unsweetened drinks through the day to keep hydrated because that's where I like to indulge. I've held at 165lbs for 10 years. I feel Boogie consumes more than me.

>It was him that bitched about not getting gibs from the government despite being rich.
bitch where

Tell that fat cunt to visit FPH thread. Apparently it helped many fatties to turn things around.

you sound like a White Girl.

I eat clean and limit consuming red meat to special occasions because I dislike feeling bloated and putting my body through unnecessary inflammation.

I also like nibs of ultra-dark chocolate. Fight me.

Not saying youre not right, but you write like a sissy, m9. You write in a style that reminds me of any movie where a chick describes how is everyone in the class.

You sound like a faggit. I bet you are fun to be around