How do I into Fedor mode?

How do I into Fedor mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybx1DQZKTSw
youtube.com/watch?v=ggcU-bXXO9Q
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Емельяненко,_Фёдор_Владимирович#.D0.9B.D0.B8.D1.87.D0.BD.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.82.D0.BD.D0.B0.D1.8F_.D1.85.D0.B0.D1.80.D0.B0.D0.BA.D1.82.D0.B5.D1.80.D0.B8.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B8.D0.BA.D0.B0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump a doodle doo

this is just typical russian blue collar lifestyle (manual labour strenght + drunken brawling + fringe russian mob associate debt collector) + martial arts training

He's from Ukraine.

5K run every morning, train with middleweights during the day, visit the sauna at night. Every few months take 5 days to train your grappling in Holland.

Lift weights, eat like shit. Thats it.

lift hard, eat pizza, bread, donuts, and drink vodka and beer

no, he was born in ukraine when it was the URSS, and with 4 years he moved north, to Russia. he is legit 100% russian.

>live in russia
>make a name for yourself crushing cans and can crushers
>receive putin's personal blessing
>beat up tires and swing shit around
>get completely exposed during the twilight of your can/can crusher crushing career by superior can crushers

not hard honestly.

>10 year unbeaten streak at PRIDE FC's peak
>Beat Mirko Cro Cop in his prime
>Beat Randleman in his prime (after that brutal suplex)
>Beat (via submission) Minotouro in his prime
>Beat Mark Hunt in his K1 days

MMA casuals need to get off the internet

Yeah, user already said he's Russian. What's your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=ybx1DQZKTSw

No he's from Ukraine shit head.

>that functional conditioning
I miss my old gym. They had a gigantic tire out back. You could flip it through the field or even in the side street and nobody ever called the cops. Manly cardio.

i don't follow.

Spotted the Ukrainian

Fuck you Ukraine is independent.

>You could flip it through the field or even in the side street
>and nobody ever called the cops.
This made me laugh harder than it should have.
Imagining you, using tard strength to chuck a monster truck truck tire across a deserted post-soviet era industrial backyard, while faint echoes of techno music escape an open toilet window behind...
Loud grunting.

he's def one of my fav to watch. he does not give up and always brings the fight to the opponent

youtube.com/watch?v=ggcU-bXXO9Q

@2:25, nearly gets ko'd but stays on his feet and wins the match

>10 year unbeaten streak at PRIDE FC's peak
you don't get to point to your 10 year streak when you only faced a handful of good fighters during that time and a whole lot of total cans and past prime fighters
>Beat Mirko Cro Cop in his prime
yes, this is Fedor's best or second best win
>Beat (via submission) Minotouro
no, he did not, he won a UD over Nog twice and had one NC against him, maybe certain MMA casuals should actually watch the fights
>Beat Mark Hunt in his K1 days
Mark Hunt is not a particularly good heavyweight MMA fighter

look man there is no doubt Fedor was very good and was a ton of fun to watch, but you can't go "muh 10 year reign" when your legitimate fights were punctuated by fights against guys like Wagner da Conceicao Martins, Egidijus Valavicius, and Hong Man Choi, and his handful of wins against legitimately top competition is not enough for him to lay claim to HW GOAT (especially when he later got stomped on US soil at the tender age of 34)

MELON HEAD GET OUT

>at the tender age of 34
if you're going to imply you know what you're talking about in terms of MMA, then you should acknowledge the fact that a fighters career is based on how long he has been fighting and not how old he is

he had 10 years in the game when the wheels fell off, plenty of fighters have had longer careers

what is much more telling is the fact that he supposedly exited his prime at the exact instant he was no longer fighting for PRIDE FC and was subject to steroid testing (steroids were specifically permitted in PRIDE contracts), which also coincided with him going from kettlebell fedor to his current lumpy dogshit physique

Sometimes he looks like evolved Jenova

>implying wand, randleman, crocop, rampage, handy, vitor and everybody else from that era weren't on roids

The only one that probably wasn't is krazy horse unless you count pcp as a performance enhancing drug

Sounds like heaven

>meanwhile at the Pripyat's gym
>Freedom sent another rookie stalker to retrieve their roid shipment
>he gets shot by NATTY patrol

He looks the same bro.

Also Alistair pre ubereem

>another follower of SS+GOVAD (gallon of vodka a day) mutated into pseudogiant
>Burers levitated themselves out of the manlet pit again

lose to Mitrione 1xF

Damn.
To be fair, fyodor said probably five years ago that his heart was no longer in fighting or training, and he just saw it as a job to support his family, one he wanted to get out of.
Chances are bellator offered him some good dough and his jew manager convinced him to take the fight though he would like to retire

He could just be a coach and make a comfortable living off that. This fight really hurt his legacy.

This. Mostly. Fedor only ever defended three times in Pride.
The moment he left Pride his supposed dominance was gone. He had a good 5-year run there, but when you look at who he beat, it wasn't more impressive than other HWGOAT contenders. Nothing that really stands out and considering Pride fixed fights, by giving one of the guys shorter notice for example, or referee and judges shenanigans, it's really not impressive at all. He tried ducking Crocop and he turned down fighting Overeem too after Pride.

I'm the guy you replied to

>you don't get to point to your 10 year streak when you only faced a handful of good fighters during that time and a whole lot of total cans and past prime fighters

I think you're forgetting that the HW division has always had a pretty shallow talent pool. In most eras, there are only 5 or so elite fighters in circulation at any given time. That's because, while HW's can often continue into their mid-thirties, concussion always catches up to them.

The ones who push past their prime will eventually get murked by the younger talent. Fedor and Mirko are examples of this, and I think Overeem's gonna follow this trend too (ex. Stipe)

Sure, Fedor fought a fair few cans, but he beat (or at least fought) almost every elite fighter of his era. It's not like he padded his record for bragging rights - he was just acting like Fedor and taking every challenge he can find.

It's not often that you get a fighter (especially a HW) who runs through the division like a knife. I think Stipe's an example, but I don't think he'll show the same staying power as Fedor.

Velasquez is Fedor's only peer, and you can definitely make the same argument against Cain.

>no, he did not

Ummmmmmmmm, wyd? (1/2)

(2/2)

A win is a win is a win. Submission or not, Fedor beat a great fighter.

You said this, in your previous post: >Beat (via submission) Minotouro in his prime
He did not beat Noguiera by submission. He was never close to submitting Noguiera in either fight, he just beat him up from the guard.

fucking MMA casuals pretending like they know shit

even in the shallowest talent pool, heavyweights in Strikeforce and the UFC were not fighting guys like Hong Man Choi and that huge fat nigger sumo wrestler, it is simply not comparable

I don't think Cain is in the discussion at all, I think he's too inactive and fought the same two men for 5 years in his prime

>disagree with point
>prove point with pictures

what did he meant by this

No difference.
t. a belarus

He identifies himself as soviet russian
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Емельяненко,_Фёдор_Владимирович#.D0.9B.D0.B8.D1.87.D0.BD.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.82.D0.BD.D0.B0.D1.8F_.D1.85.D0.B0.D1.80.D0.B0.D0.BA.D1.82.D0.B5.D1.80.D0.B8.D1.81.D1.82.D0.B8.D0.BA.D0.B0

"Pyccкий. Ho ecли чecтнo, я нe дeлю нaши cтpaны, пoтoмy чтo я poдилcя нa Укpaинe. Я poдилcя в Coвeтcкoм Coюзe. Пpoжил вecь cвoй coзнaтeльный вoзpacт, c 2-х лeт, в Cтapoм Ocкoлe. Ho тaк жe пoл-лeтa я пpoвoдил в Aнтpaцитe, пoл-лeтa в Pyбeжнoм. И тaм и тaм — мнe poдныe эти гopoдa. He былo никaких гpaниц, нe былo никaких пpeпятcтвий. Ceйчac — этo двa paзных гocyдapcтвa, нo для мeня — этo ocтaлocь eдинoe цeлoe."

>pizza
>ukraine
Stop fucking assuming pizza is the king of trash food, there are so many slavic junk food that i would eat instead of pizza
Let your babuška make you:
>burek
>ćevapi
>kompot
>home grown fried chicken
>smoked meat + cheese platter
>lamb with onions

There are like 100 of junk meals full of protein, salt and fat. For carbs you eat home made bread

Would pay good money to train there

also chebureki, peremech (byelyash) and shawarma are popular trash food in post USSR
t. a belarus

living in ukraine =/= ukrainian, idiot

>we will never see a Crocop Fedor rematch with both of them in peak performance
Why was Pride so much better than ufc?

>Ukraine
>Ukrainian

>pirozhki
>tons of pirozhki
>and then Easter strikes with pic related