How to talk to girls at work?

How to talk to girls at work?

anything beyond friendly?
dont. next question

tell them fuck you

How to lose job by talking to girls at work?

Something I've always noticed on Veeky Forums (only board I visit for the past 10 years) is that people here hate white girls who have dated a black man calling them coalburners. Others here claim they hate the idea of race mixing.

Is this same hatred also directed at girls who previously dated Latino men? Is Hispanic + White also considered race mixing or does it depend on the shade of the Hispanic person?

Veeky Forums=!/pol/

You should just hide the fact that you had sex with brown people and you never have to keep those doubts in your mind.

you don't.

Spics are almost as bad as the coons at this point.

why cant i fuck girls from work?

Uhh what? Why wouldn't you be able to talk to them? Girls always flocked to me at different jobs because I'm attractive, you must not be if you ask this question

Don't shit where you eat friend.

Things go south, work gets weird. don't do it

Both have a huge tendency to be drug dealers
90% chance you are getting damaged goods who date men to despise her father or family
one of the reddest flags you can get from a woman

Go and say hello, be yourself from there

best way to get drugs is through a girl like that

they can do all the interacting with the dealer and them being a skank means they usually get more for the same price

This is the best advice. Had a female coworker I fucked later falsely accuse another co-worker of rape. Luckily I dodged her wrath

Don't be yourself, worst pickup meme ever

>at work

bad idea if you care about your job

don't shit where you eat

If you have some serving job at a catering company or something, fuck your coworkers, buy the underage ones booze if they ask.

If you have a real job, don't let anybody know about your personal life, but still be friendly, definitely don't fuck anyone

>tfw 0 girls in my office

/pol/lack imo nah. I mean if she asks like she is from the barrio or some shit she is trash. Women adopt the I guess "cultural personality" of the guy they are with. So if they have been with nigs they adopt nig traits. Nobody likes niggers not even other niggers.

Also fucking niggers comes with a 47% risk of catching da H I V

>don't let anybody know about your personal life
Is this true? I won't get lambasted for keeping my (lack of) life to myself?

> Sarah, can you please stop leaving food you made in the fridge with my name on it. I'm a grown man who can prep meals for himself and don't need your cooking

Something like that. She'll eventually become cold to you but then pop the idea that her house has an extra room she's thinking of renting out for super cheap to someone she knows at which point

> I already live with my parents so rent isn't a problem for me. I hope you find someone to take you up on your offer

Then she'll put in a transfer request for upstate corporate and he replaced by some 60 something year old vet with a penchant for crying while in the bathroom and talking to his superiors which clearly aren't on the John with him.

Depends on workplace culture I suppose, I've had two full time jobs over the past 3 and a half years and I've never socialized with any coworkers outside of softball games/work lunches.

Don't bang girls you work with, it only creates problems

Chad does it all the time though